Karrie Welch Makeup

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Cara
11/15/2014

Karrie was so friendly and professional, like a breath of fresh air! It was so wonderful to have her come to the house the morning of my wedding and know that I was in good hands! She made me look as amazing as I felt for our perfect day!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Karrie is absolutely worth hiring for your wedding makeup. Not only does she know how to do makeup (on anyone!), but she also really cares about her clients and enjoys what she does. After doing a trial makeup session, I knew I had nothing to worry about with Karrie. And on the day of, she delivered. While I wanted a natural look, I also wanted to look my best, and Karrie got it just right. She was also fun to be around and quite helpful. When it came time to put flowers in my hair, my family and friends couldn't figure out what to do. Karrie stepped right in and got it done -- beautifully! I had the best time getting ready for my wedding and Karrie was a key part of it.

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Karrie was just wonderful! She showed up early to set up, did pre-questionarries before the wedding so she was prepared for what everyone wanted that day. Very professional and super sweet. I was the bride and I wanted a natural but glowy look for my big day as I don't wear a TON of makeup daily and it was flawless and perfect and my husband was thrilled at how beautiful it came out and she just enhanced my natural look to and give me that bridal glow :) I highly recommend Karrie for all your makeup needs! Thank you again Karrie! You're the best!

Profile Picture
Brianna
1 Review
08/23/2014

i couldn't have picked a better makeup artist for my bridal party and I ! Karrie welch is very professional, friendly and knowledgable. My makeup looked great and stayed in place all night while dancing. She even helped one of my bridesmaids with vitaligo look and feel beautiful ! I highly recommended Karrie for any event!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Amazing job done by Kerrie Welch! We all looked fabulous! Thank you for being such an important part of our wedding day!

Services Used: Beauty & Health

Karrie was the best!! she not only did an amazing free trial but she was so great on my wedding day. We had 7 girls to do and she made everyone so comfortable and happy. she takes a lot of time to make sure you are happy and brings out your natural beauty. I would reccommend her!