Karrie Welch Makeup

Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Karrie is absolutely worth hiring for your wedding makeup. Not only does she know how to do makeup (on anyone!), but she also really cares about her clients and enjoys what she does. After doing a trial makeup session, I knew I had nothing to worry about with Karrie. And on the day of, she delivered. While I wanted a natural look, I also wanted to look my best, and Karrie got it just right. She was also fun to be around and quite helpful. When it came time to put flowers in my hair, my family and friends couldn't figure out what to do. Karrie stepped right in and got it done -- beautifully! I had the best time getting ready for my wedding and Karrie was a key part of it.

• Wedding: 09/06/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Karrie was just wonderful! She showed up early to set up, did pre-questionarries before the wedding so she was prepared for what everyone wanted that day. Very professional and super sweet. I was the bride and I wanted a natural but glowy look for my big day as I don't wear a TON of makeup daily and it was flawless and perfect and my husband was thrilled at how beautiful it came out and she just enhanced my natural look to and give me that bridal glow :) I highly recommend Karrie for all your makeup needs! Thank you again Karrie! You're the best!

• Wedding: 08/31/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

i couldn't have picked a better makeup artist for my bridal party and I ! Karrie welch is very professional, friendly and knowledgable. My makeup looked great and stayed in place all night while dancing. She even helped one of my bridesmaids with vitaligo look and feel beautiful ! I highly recommended Karrie for any event!

• Wedding: 08/23/2014
Profile Picture
Brianna
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amazing job done by Kerrie Welch! We all looked fabulous! Thank you for being such an important part of our wedding day!

• Wedding: 08/12/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Karrie was the best!! she not only did an amazing free trial but she was so great on my wedding day. We had 7 girls to do and she made everyone so comfortable and happy. she takes a lot of time to make sure you are happy and brings out your natural beauty. I would reccommend her!

• Wedding: 09/16/2011
413-454-5565
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire