Lush Hair Studio

Chicopee, MA View map

Lush Hair Studio is a wedding hair styling salon based in Chicopee, Massachusetts. Owner Becky Lussier is an expert stylist with a talent for creating beautiful and elegant hairstyles. She has worked in the industry for over eight years and takes a detail-orientated approach to her work. With her creative talents and commitment to customer service, Becky strives to leave her clients feeling confident and satisfied.

Lush Hair Studio offers a variety of hair styling options for couples and their wedding party members. From tousled waves to softly swept updos, clients can choose from an array of options to suit their style and personality. Before their wedding day, they can arrange a trial appointment to discuss their ideas and test out different looks to fit their requirements.

Karolina S. Married on 06/25/2022

Absolutely perfect!

Becky was very professional and punctual. My wedding party consisted of 7 bridesmaids and myself. All my girls including me have very long hair and everyone had updos. Everyone’s updo came out perfect and each was different. We had plenty of time to take photos at home and do touch up right before leaving for the ceremony!💗💗

Lush Hair Studio's reply:

Karolina, it was a beautiful day and such a pleasure to be a part of! Thank you very much, wishing you & Doug years of happiness and love!
    Courtney F. Married on 10/16/2021

Amazing! Highly recommend!

Becky and Cheyenne did mine and all my wedding party’s hair. They are AMAZING at what they do! If it wasn’t for Becky I never would have felt as beautiful as I did on my wedding day. I can’t thank her enough and I’d choose her again and again. 100000% recommend!!

Lush Hair Studio's reply:

We enjoyed every moment and what an absolutely stunning bride you are! Truly a perfect day! Thank you Courtney!
  • Sarah
    Sarah Married on 10/17/2020

Hair Stylist

Becky was my stylist for my wedding and she did an amazing job. Her and her colleague did 6 or 7 hair styles including mine the morning of the wedding. Becky is prompt and punctual, she was so friendly and charismatic. I’m so thrilled with her work I recommend her to everyone!!

Lush Hair Studio's reply:

It was our pleasure and truly an unforgettable day we were so happy to be a part of! Thank you so much Sarah!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

HONEY Hair & Beauty
5.0 out of 5 rating , 161 Reviews
· Wedding Hair & Makeup

44 Walnut Street Chicopee MA Chicopee, MA, 01013
Location of (Lush Hair Studio)

Other vendors in Springfield for your wedding