In Bloom New York

In Bloom New York

For all your floral desires

209 West 96th Street

Value:
(4.7 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 4.0

Roshy was a delight to deal with. She listened to what the bride wanted and gave her that and more. Roshy responded to every email and phone call and was at the venue setting up and making sure that everything was just right. The flowers were fresh and beautiful. We couldn't have asked for better.

• Wedding: 09/10/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

In bloom was fantastic to work with. The attention to detail along with being able to work around my schedule was a huge bonus. Truly the best florist in NYC.
-Lara

• Wedding: 08/07/2011
  • Professionalism: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our venue coordinator recommended Parker Voss at In Bloom NY. He was the first florist we consulted, and after meeting with two others, the one that we hired -- only three days before our wedding! After our meeting at In Bloom to see some mock-ups, we weren't impressed. Of course, we didn't really have a focused idea of what we wanted, and that didn't help. We weren't convinced that he could pull-off modern simple beauty, especially within our budget. After many phone discussions and emails with both Parker and two other florists, we felt like we were at a complete loss. That's when we went to our venue, about 1 week before our wedding, to select our buffet choices. Parker was there setting up for a big event that night. It looked amazing! The lighting, flowers and decorations all looked spectacular. We were shocked. That was when we realized he knew the venue inside out and would do the best job for us. He gave us his cell phone number and helped us come up with the perfect combination of flowers, vessels, candles, etc. and did it within our budget. Everything was only finalized Wednesday night for our Saturday evening event. Parker and In Bloom amazed us. In our wedding video, you can see me saying to the groom, "Wow, the flowers look great! When we walked into our reception space, we were stunned; it could not have looked better! The flowers were perfect.
Don't be afraid to negotiate and trust Parker's suggestions. He's very good. We highly recommend Parker and In Bloom New York!

• Wedding: 12/11/2010
4.6/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I worked with Rosy, who was great. At our first meeting she immediately had ideas about what would work for us, both in terms of our budget, and in terms of creating the mood that we were looking for. She creativey thought of ways to get us the most bang for our buck, and everything turned out beautifully. I will use In Bloom again if I ever need flowers for something - the quality, variety and prices were really great for NYC.

• Wedding: 12/04/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The team at In Bloom did an amazing job on our Nov 12, 2010 wedding in NYC. Our wedding theme was loosely based on the ballroom scene from the film the Labyrinth and my husband and I had a very specific image and feeling we were going for.

We met with about 7 other talented florists in the city, and while all of them were great at detailing the pretty flowers they could bring us, In Bloom were the only ones who understood it's more than just having pretty flowers. It's about setting a mood, and transporting guests with an entire design.

Roshy at In Bloom understood what we were going for right away. Beyond being a fan of the movie as well, she has a background in set design and has worked with many of the large fashion houses like Marc Jacobs, Versace, Dolce and Gabanna, as well as huge NYC venues like Cipriani, Capitale, The Plaza, The Waldorf Astoria and many more.

While the other floral vendors we met with, wanted to charge nearly 2-3 times as much for the same set up, In Bloom was fair and affordable and also worked closely with us to design the entire wedding and come up with even better ideas.

We had a lot of rentals that we were bringing in, and while other florists planned to charge us an extra fee for that, Roshy at In Bloom, helped get us discounts where we otherwise would have missed out and came with me for weeks until we found the perfect linens.

In the end, the ballroom and lounge of Capitale where we had our wedding was transformed into a gorgeous, old european looking grand ballroom, complete with standing candelabras dripping with flowers. All our guests were blown away and still tell us months later that it was the most beautiful and fun wedding they've ever been to.

In Bloom not only delivered but went beyond the contract and gave us an even more beautiful and amazing looking wedding than we had dreamed of. Can't give them and Roshy at In Bloom enough praise. I've recommended them to all my engaged girlfriends!

• Wedding: 11/12/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I worked with Roshy Naini who did a fabulous job creating spectacular flowers for our rehearsal dinner and brunch. I highly recommend her and In Bloom New York.

• Wedding: 10/09/2010
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Roshy Naini, Creative Director, worked with us. Our situation was a bit tough as we both live in another country, and only had one week to pull everything together. In ~ 30 minutes, Roshy managed to take our garbled requirements and turn them into perfection. She managed to ascertain from this one brief face-to-face meeting exactly what we were looking for, and then delivered.

Apart from the perfectness of the arrangements, the professionalism, timeliness, and overall experience was fantastic. I don't think I could have had a better floral experience for our wedding and I unabashedly recommend InBloom New York to any brides-to-be.

• Wedding: 09/25/2010
212-662-8852
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards