Harbourtowne Waterfront Golf Resort

Harbourtowne Waterfront Golf Resort

Saint michaels, MD
800.446.9066 ext. 4211   Visit Website   Email Vendor
Harbourtowne is a gorgeous location for an event or wedding, the unobstructed views along the water cannot be beat! There are many great places around the property for portraits, and the experience is great.
We absolutely love playing at the Harbourtowne Waterfront Golf Resort! The views from the deck and ceremony location are so gorgeous and the staff is so welcoming and helpful. A huge bonus is being able to get ready and stay on site for the entire day - what a great, stress free way to enjoy your day!
Elaine and the staff at Harbourtowne Waterfront Golf Resort were so professional and great to work with. I would highly recommend them for your wedding event. Rev. Mary Tankersley
Harbourtowne Resort provides a lovely setting for your wedding. I have officiated ceremonies there in the past, and we've had some of the most beautiful sunsets I've seen from their bridal lawn. The entire setting is so relaxing, and the staff at Harbourtowne are friendly and always available to help make your wedding one of the most beautiful memories of your life.