Haley Beham Photography

(4.9 / 5.0)
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Haley has a perfect balance of professionalism and fun, and it shows in the wonderful photos that she takes. She truly made my photographs about me and my day, rather than any sort of "style". We are grateful to have found Haley, because we couldn't have dreamed up a better scenario!

• Wedding: 01/01/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Haley is one of the most amazing women I have ever met in my life! She truly loves what she is doing, and it shows in her work! The first time you meet her, you feel as though she's an old friend...its all so comfortable! Her prices are absolutely phenomenal! I never thought I could get this quality wedding photography on my budget, and she customizes packages, which is awesome!! On our wedding day, she came in and took photographs I never ever would've thought about taking! I never really got to step back and look at my venue, but she took the time to step back and take a photograph of the entire venue! She thinks of little things, and saves the day!! I cannot say enought good things about Haley! Such a sweetheart, and an amazing talent! She will not let you down!!!

• Wedding: 10/23/2010
4.8/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Haley shot engagement photos for me and my husband, and it was one of the most fantastic parts of our wedding preparations! She had great ideas about creative places we could take pictures, made us feel comfortable to be ourselves, and gave us good direction when we needed it. The results were so fantastic! I feel like her eye really captured our personalities, and her editing/finishing blew us away.

We selected one of the shots for a Save the Date card and got awesome feedback from our guests about the photography, and selected a dozen or so more shots to be included in our guest book. We have all the pictures on a high-resolution CD now, and tried to find as many ways to incorporate them into our wedding as I could! I would unreservedly recommend Haley Beham Photography to any of my friends... check out her work yourself and you will fall in love too!

• Wedding: 05/21/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Haley does amazing work! Not only is she talented but she is very down to earth. She answered all the questions that I had and as well gave me above and beyond beautiful photography. My husband and i both agree that when we start a family we would like Haley Beham to be our photographer for our family pictures.

• Wedding: 01/16/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I strongly recommend Haley Beham, she did a great job in the Engagement, Bridal and Wedding pictures. She is very detail when it comes to photography. I live in Houston, so for the wedding and bridal pictures she came over. As far as pricing, for the work that she does, its really good. I loved all my pictures. There was many good comments from my family regarding the pictures she took, they all loved them.

• Wedding: 12/05/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I can not sing her praises enough! Haley shot our engagement pictures for us and we had the best time. My fiance does not like taking pictures and HE even had a great time. She has a great since of humor and great ideas. We were so pleased with the way our pictures turned out. I've gotten so many compliments on them from friends and family. She will be our photographer for every milestone in our lives from now on!

• Wedding: 11/21/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Haley is simply wonderful to work with! She is passionate about photography, and when you mix that with her creative eye you get stunning images that capture the moment. Her fun, loving personality shine and we had a blast together that afternoon! I look forward to working with her again as our family grows!

• Wedding: 07/03/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Haley did an excellent job on our engagement portraits. We had a fun and relaxed afternoon with Haley that produced pictures and memories that will last a lifetime. Haley also shot my bridal portraits and it was a highlight of the wedding planning process. We have received countless compliments on both our engagement photos and my bridal portraits. Her style is fresh and she has an amazing eye. She captures the real you as well as the great happiness and love a couple feels at this special moment in life. I would highly recommend Haley Beham Photography to everyone.

• Wedding: 11/29/2008
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Haley was a pleasure to work with she is so easy to talk to and leads you perfectly.My wedding experience was great ,I recieved my pictures when she said and they are perfect!

• Wedding: 10/18/2008
979-877-5486
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire