2 Guys Caterers

Sort By:

4.8/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I don’t think we can put into words how happy we were with Kelvin and 2 Guys. Kelvin went above and beyond making sure our day was everything we could hope for. We were so thankful that we found him. Not only was his pricing extremely reasonable, but the food was delicious and the serving staff was perfect. Kelvin’s truck was stolen the night before the wedding with all of our linens and such in it. However, if our wedding coordinator didn’t tell me about it, I never would have even known. Kelvin just rolled with the punches so well. He worked so hard to make sure that no one would know that happened and the day turned out perfectly. He worked with the bakery to pick up and set up our cupcakes as well as providing a wait staff for the bar while allowing us to purchase the alcohol which saved us a bunch of money. I could go on and on about how amazing 2 Guys and Kelvin were for our wedding but like I said, there are no words that fit how we feel about them. We were so happy with their services and would recommend them to anyone looking to cater any event, big or small. Thank you Kelvin for making our day so amazing and perfect in every way!!
Wedding: 12/28/2013

Private User 1 Reviews
Thank you 2 Guys Caterers! My wedding was beautiful and I want to thank Kelvin. From our first meeting up until my wedding day he was a pleasure to work with. He was always so professional and polite. I would highly reccomend his services. His main goal was to help make the wedding of my dreams but keep it within my budget. He worked with me and helped me through every step. He provided servers, food, chivary chairs, linens, bartender and more.. He even delivered my wedding cake from my baker to my reception. He was a dream come true and helped keep me sane. The severs were clean and polite. They kept my party clean and guests happy. The food was yummy. In the end everything from them was perfect and went smoothly. Thank you 2 Guys Catering!! You were so much more than a caterer. You made my wedding so special.
Wedding: Recently Married
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Thank you Kelvin and your amazing crew. You made my wedding day a truly special event. I can't fully express the gratitude my husband and I have for your courteous staff, delightful and delicious food, amazingly comfortable chairs and elegant floral arrangements. I consider myself incredibly lucky to have come across a caterer who handles everything from the tables and chairs to the linens and flatware while providing food that all my friends and family raved about. I would gladly recommend you to anyone looking for elegance at a reasonable price.
With everything that a bride has to worry about on her wedding day, this caterer put my mind at ease and provided a spectacular event that we will cherish for the rest of our lives.
Wedding: 09/09/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
2 Guys Catering is AMAZING!! From the beginning of the planning phase to the end the reception, they were there every step of the way! They helped us with everything! We hired them to caterer our wedding reception. They not only provided us with the food (which was the best wedding food I have ever eaten) but they provided the servers, bar tenders, and all the decorations. They set up the tables, decorated the hall, and cleaned up afterwards. They were fast and professional. All their staff was extremely polite and helpful! All my guests have asked who our caterer was because they were so impressed by the food, then when we told them that they also did all the decorating and provided the servers and bar tenders, they could not believe it. Everything was so beautiful and the food was to die for!! The beef tenderloin was cooked perfectly. It was so tender, it melted in my mouth. I could not have possibly dreamed of a better experience then our experience working with 2 Guys! They made us feel at ease throughout the entire process!! We absolutely love 2 Guys and we will defiantly not only be using them again for our next event, but we will also be recommending them to anyone and everyone that will listen!! Thank you 2 guys Catering!!!
Wedding: 02/25/2012
 954-903-0710
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire