Reviews (5)
Flexibility:
 (4.8/5.0)

Sort By:

• Flexibility:  5.0
I hired Mariachi Alegre due Tucson to play for my anniversary. They did not disappoint! They were entertaining and included my guests in the entertainment. They took requests and ended up being the life of my party! A plus is they are punctual! I will definitely hire them for my husbands 65 birthday party in March! I highly recommend their services!
Wedding: 01/02/2014
Services Used: Unique Services (Other)

Mrs.B 15 Reviews
I had no idea where to look for ceremony music and they helped us find Sue! She made our ceremony unforgettable! Thanks!
Wedding: 08/17/2013
4.8/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Nadia pessoa and Elana were the two best musicians I could have chosen to play at my wedding. Nadia plays harp and Elana plays flute. The two were very professional and very accommodating. They play very well too. They played all the music we asked for and more. They even continued to play after everyone was at the cocktail hour when they didn't have to. They only had to play till everyone was up if they wanted to, but they went above and beyond. They exceeded our expectations. Thank you Nadia, Elana and Gigmasters. Gigmasters was very helpful in giving us a wide variety musicians as well as samples of their work to choose from. It was easy to make a decision based on the options they provided you with. They matched you with who they thought matched your preferences and date of the even the best. I would highly recommend gigmaster if you dont know where to look for ceremony musicians. If you do a harp or flute Nadia and Elana are your best choices.
Wedding: 04/20/2012

Baby 9 Reviews
Through Gig Masters we were able to find Rico Espinoza who is a Spanish guitarist. We had heard Rico playing at another wedding previously and we knew from that day we wanted to hire him. The day of our wedding was further enhanced by Rico's beautiful music. He provided the music for our ceremony and cocktail hour and was simply the best! Rico is an extremely talented guitar player and is super nice as well. We would highly recommend Gig Masters and Rico Espinoza.
Wedding: 2+ years ago
3.9/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  3.5
  • Responsiveness:  4.0
  • Value:  3.0
  • Flexibility:  4.0

Alexandra 5 Reviews
We have selected Alan Oresky as our violinist. We found him through GigMasters.com
He played very well, he was very appropriately dressed, very professional and respectful. He had a very reasonable price and his he also had a very classy presence.
Wedding: 2+ years ago