Franciscans of South Florida Catholic Ministry, Inc.

Franciscans of South Florida Catholic Ministry, Inc.

We work with our hearts, your wedding is our Ministry.

3443 SW 113th Ct
Miami, FL 33165 | map
Services: Civil Union, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-religious Cere...
Religious affliliations: Christian - Catholic
Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We were blessed to have someone who genuinely cared for our marriage and was extremely professional, caring, accommodating, and spiritual. We will be forever thankful for his guidance and help

• Wedding: 01/06/2015
Carmen
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Monsignor Lopez was an excellent officiant for our wedding. From the very beginning he was very personable and flexible working with us. We were happy to get the chance to meet with him for lunch before the wedding, as we don't live in town. He listened to our cares and concerns and personalized out ceremony with details that we shared with him about how we met and what things are most important to us as a couple. He was also the only Catholic officiant we found that agreed to do a ceremony outside- this made us incredibly happy, as it had been our dream to marry under the open sky.
Wonderful, thank you!

• Wedding: 01/03/2015
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My name is Clara Delgado, I recently got married Dec, 26th at the Hyatt Fort Lauderdale. Just wanted to say that Father Luis is an amazing person. He will make your ceremony so special and memorable. We had the time to sit with him in two opportunities prior to the wedding, the sessions were personal where he got the time to meet us as a couple and really plan the ceremony to make it special for that day. He also gave us a book that we will always keep close to us called: "Together for Life", me and my husband read it every night, it keeps us grounded and gives you tips in how to make your marriage whole. Father Luis was prompt for the event, very professional and again the sweetest person. I recommend him 150% to anyone who would like to make their ceremony memorable. Thank you and hope your day is unforgettable.

• Wedding: 12/26/2014
Clara
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Father Luis was true miracle for us! Just 4 days before the wedding, we lost the officiant we had booked many months before. In a moment of desperation, we started calling just about anyone in town. Father Luis replied to our call right away and was extremely kind and willing to help us out. The ceremony service turned out to be even better than we had originally envisioned (and cheaper too!). My family and guests complimented Father Luis on his services. Absolutely recommend Father Luis.

• Flexibility: 5.0

Father Luis is so great! He is an absolute sweetheart and made our wedding so personalized and fun! He is a pleasure to talk to. He stayed for dinner and the guests at his table were raving about him as well!

• Wedding: 12/13/2014
Audrey
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Father Luis was absolutely wonderful and made our wedding very special. He spoke beautiful words and even though we met for the first time at our wedding, we felt as if he was already part of our family. I would highly recommend him to anyone who wishes to use his services and we will be contacting him again for our baby girl's baptism.

• Wedding: 12/06/2014
Ana
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We were happy with Father Luis. He was engaging, flexible and always available.

• Wedding: 11/22/2014
Gilberto
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I found Father Luis because he was recommended by my venue (Spanish Monastery) and he had great reviews. I am Catholic (my husband is not) and the Monastery is Episcopalian (no Roman Catholic ceremonies), so I thought I would have to settle for a non-Catholic ceremony. Father Luis is reformed Catholic (which I had never heard of), so he was able to perform our ceremony with a Catholic feel without alienating our many non-Catholic guests. He was absolutely perfect for us. He was very kind, excited about marriage and accommodating to all of our requests. There were only a couple of non-English speaking guests (majority were bilingual), so he accommodated us by doing a prayer in Spanish and allowing 2 readings by family members (one English, one Spanish). Although he didn't know us well, the ceremony was very personal and the perfect length. He is very responsive and was always there to quickly answer my questions through email or phone. Best of all, my parents loved him, he was so kind and patient with them. He will make your wedding day truly special, do not hesitate to give him a call!

• Flexibility: 5.0

He was amazing!!! My ceremony was beautiful because if him! I'm so glad he married us!!!

Franciscans of South Florida Catholic Ministry, Inc. responded with the following comments:

Thank you for your review Vilma, it's been a blessing to work at your wedding.
May God bless your marriage forever
Fr. Luis

• Wedding: 08/23/2014
Vilma
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We had Father Luis as our officiant and he was wonderful. He met with us several times before the wedding to make sure we were all on the same page about what we wanted for our ceremony, and he was so sweet and understanding.
We had people at our wedding that did not speak English just Spanish so he did a bilingual ceremony and he actually managed to make it a very lovely ceremony in both languages! Everybody in my family had many praises for him, he made sure our ceremony was special and unforgettable.

• Wedding: 08/09/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Father Luis was wonderful! We knew he would be perfect for our big day the moment we met him. He has such a calm demeanor about him. Father Luis invited us to come to his church, which was so lovely. We were then able to meet with him one-on-one and discuss our relationship and what type of ceremony we were looking for. On the day of the wedding Father Luis was great, he made our ceremony bilingual and when it was time for us to say our vows he kept us calm and made sure the atmosphere was very light-hearted. His homily was perfect and really applied to our everyday lives!

• Wedding: 07/11/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Father Luis is very nice, patient and always was available when I needed him. He is a great officiant and did a great job making my ceremony beautiful and flow well.

• Flexibility: 5.0

I found the Franciscans of South Florida Catholic Ministry through this website. I was mainly looking for priests who could perform interfaith wedding ceremonies because I am Catholic but my husband (at the time fiancé) is Muslim. I was very pleased to have found Father Luis because he is truly a very smart, well-educated, professional, and extremely friendly priest. The first time I met him, I definitely connected with him. He was very understanding and had plenty of experience with half Catholic and half Persian ceremonies. Moreover, he is bilingual and the ceremony was conducted almost in Spanglish, which was perfect to accommodate non-Spanish guests, and my parents who do not speak English. I would definitely recommend Father Luis to others, especially those looking for professional, fun, and bilingual priests.

• Wedding: 06/07/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Father Luis was amazing. Our guests were talking about our heartfelt ceremony even a week after the wedding. Father Luis really personalized our ceremony and spoke to us and our guests.

• Wedding: 06/06/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We were so blessed to have Father Luis perform our ceremony. From the beginning of our planning process we really wanted a catholic ceremony however we found it difficult to find a priest to perform the ceremony outside. We had a destination wedding so all of our planning was conducted long distance. I contacted a few others prior to finding Father Luis with very little responsiveness. After I contacted Father Luis I received a very nice email with all the information I asked for as well as a time to talk on the phone to go over everything further. I talked with him the very next day and immediately felt at peace and knew we had found our officiant. He was so helpful throughout our planning process and assisted us with what to write in our ceremony programs. It was a great experience from start to finish. The ceremony was amazing and we received so many nice words on how beautiful and heartwarming it was. He even called us the next day to make sure we were happy and to let us know how blessed he felt to be a part of our special day. We weren't able to go to his church while we were in Miami but we plan on attending his mass when we visit next year for our anniversary. If any bride is looking for an amazing person to be a special part of their big day, Father Luis is that person. We will be forever grateful for his beautiful words on the best day of our lives.

• Wedding: 04/27/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I contacted the Franciscans of South Florida Catholic Ministry, Inc. after deciding we wanted a Catholic wedding that would meet our needs. Fr. Luis contacted us within a very short time. We met with him and he quickly became a close friend and confidant. He made our journey into marriage spiritual and God focused with reasonable expectations. Our Wedding service was intimate and personable as by then, he knew us as a couple. His service touched not only us, but our witnesses, as well. We received many compliments regarding the spirituality and touching ceremony. We even attended his service at St. Padre Pio de Pietrelcina (Old Catholic Church) held at the James Lutheran Church (110 Phonetia Avenue Coral Gables, Fl) and found his service and congregation to also be warm and inviting. I would highly recommend the services of this ministry. As every time we meet with Fr. Luis, we leave with Peace and renewed energy in our faith. - Alex & Debbie

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
786-267-0370
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards