Franciscans of South Florida Catholic Ministry, Inc.

Franciscans of South Florida Catholic Ministry, Inc.

Miami, FL
786.267.0370   Visit Website   Email Vendor
Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Father Luis was our officiant at our wedding ceremony. We cannot thank him enough for being so accommodating and kind, specially my husband and I living across coasts. We met couple of times prior to our ceremony and the day of the wedding was there early and made our ceremony very special! My guests were very impressed and even asked me about him during the reception. I highly recommend him and I look forward to having him present in future events.

Nadjalisse
05/03/2015

Father Luis is a gem of a person. From the moment we met, he was always attentive, kind, accommodating, responsive, full of wisdom and always helped guide us through the marriage process. We met with him on several occasions prior to our wedding date where he guided us with next steps and helped us build the perfect ceremony for our wedding. Father Luis provided us with a handbook to study prior to making our vows, which was very helpful in guiding our conversation as a couple on life's most important topics. Every couple should discuss these key subject before making their life commitment.
From his Church in Coral Gables, Father Luis traveled many miles to our wedding ceremony site in Boca Raton, Florida. He was there an hour early and made sure that he met with everyone in our bridal party prior to starting the ceremony. He brought extra copies of the readings, a marriage certificate for involved parties to sign and even took time after the ceremony to take some pictures with us at our request.
The ceremony was amazing! Father Luis' words touched everyone's hearts and highlighted the significance and beauty of our union. At our request, he spoke both in English and Spanish, as our guests come from many different backgrounds and we wanted everyone to feel included. He also the provided readings in English and Spanish and prayed over the arras, all of this with his signature smile.
We are truly honored to have had Father Luis officiate our wedding and highly recommend him to any newly engaged couples who are in search of an exceptional officiant for their big day.
Father Luis, once again, we cannot thank you enough.

Raquel
04/25/2015

Father Luis was amazing!!! He guided us throughout the whole process and made our ceremony beautiful with his words. Thank you for making our special day memorable.

Services Used: Officiant

Father Luis was exceptional!!! Our wedding ceremony would have have been the same without him. His charisma, and genuinely huge heart made our ceremony that much more special. He is punctual, professional, and always so helpful before and after the wedding!

James
04/02/2015

Father Lopez was excellent. He quickly understood what we needed. He was friendly and sensitive, funny and serene. He made our ceremony a huge success. We highly recommend him.

Christa
03/21/2015

Father Lopez was amazing , he walked us through the while process and answered all our questions. He was amazing I could not have picked Simone better , our wedding went amazing . Thank you father for everything it was so wonderful!

Services Used: Officiant

Father Luis made our ceremony amazing! It was truly beautiful! He personalized our ceremony by adding our story to his homily. We thank Father Luis for making our ceremony so special and for sharing in this lovely day with us.

Karen
02/28/2015

Father Luis is an exceptional person to work with! We met twice before the actual wedding day. Father Luis is readily available through email and phone for whatever you need, always willing to help. He is kind, helpful and professional. He worked with us to answer all of our questions and walked us through our ceremony timeline. We did everything the way we wanted too; Father Luis helped us accomplish this!

The day of my wedding, he came dressed in beautiful church apparel. His words were so pure, sincere, and joyful. He really knows how to wow the crowd. I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a Catholic or Non-Denominational Officiant!

Services Used: Officiant

We are really happy that we found Father Luis to perform our wedding ceremony. My husband and I are catholic but we couldn't get married in a church as my husband was not confirmed. Nevertheless, we still wanted to get married under the catholic religion. Father Luis made this possible! My husband and I got married outside, next to the inter-coastal, during sunset. It was beautiful! Father Luis did a full catholic ceremony and we were very happy!! Our families are both Catholics and they were very happy that we were able to marry under our religion. It was an unforgettable day!! Father Luis was very helpful, gave us good advise and helped us every step of the way during our wedding. We couldn't have been happier with our ceremony, it was a memorable one!! i would recommend father Luis for your future religious events!

Private User
Recently Married

Father Luis was amazing.
He worked with us remotely since we live out of state. He worked with us, and it felt like we'd known him for years.
It was the perfect ceremony, and we could certainly feel God's presence.
Plus, Father Luis provided great commentary during the wedding. In fact, during the reception, many of our guests complimented his style and asked how long we'd known him.
Definitely recommend.

Carmen
01/06/2015

We were blessed to have someone who genuinely cared for our marriage and was extremely professional, caring, accommodating, and spiritual. We will be forever thankful for his guidance and help

Services Used: Officiant

Monsignor Lopez was an excellent officiant for our wedding. From the very beginning he was very personable and flexible working with us. We were happy to get the chance to meet with him for lunch before the wedding, as we don't live in town. He listened to our cares and concerns and personalized out ceremony with details that we shared with him about how we met and what things are most important to us as a couple. He was also the only Catholic officiant we found that agreed to do a ceremony outside- this made us incredibly happy, as it had been our dream to marry under the open sky.
Wonderful, thank you!

Clara
12/26/2014

My name is Clara Delgado, I recently got married Dec, 26th at the Hyatt Fort Lauderdale. Just wanted to say that Father Luis is an amazing person. He will make your ceremony so special and memorable. We had the time to sit with him in two opportunities prior to the wedding, the sessions were personal where he got the time to meet us as a couple and really plan the ceremony to make it special for that day. He also gave us a book that we will always keep close to us called: "Together for Life", me and my husband read it every night, it keeps us grounded and gives you tips in how to make your marriage whole. Father Luis was prompt for the event, very professional and again the sweetest person. I recommend him 150% to anyone who would like to make their ceremony memorable. Thank you and hope your day is unforgettable.

Private User
Recently Married

Father Luis was true miracle for us! Just 4 days before the wedding, we lost the officiant we had booked many months before. In a moment of desperation, we started calling just about anyone in town. Father Luis replied to our call right away and was extremely kind and willing to help us out. The ceremony service turned out to be even better than we had originally envisioned (and cheaper too!). My family and guests complimented Father Luis on his services. Absolutely recommend Father Luis.

Audrey
12/13/2014

Father Luis is so great! He is an absolute sweetheart and made our wedding so personalized and fun! He is a pleasure to talk to. He stayed for dinner and the guests at his table were raving about him as well!

Ana
12/06/2014

Father Luis was absolutely wonderful and made our wedding very special. He spoke beautiful words and even though we met for the first time at our wedding, we felt as if he was already part of our family. I would highly recommend him to anyone who wishes to use his services and we will be contacting him again for our baby girl's baptism.