Franciscans of South Florida Catholic Ministry, Inc.

Franciscans of South Florida Catholic Ministry, Inc.

Miami, FL
Value
Flexibility
Christa
03/21/2015

Father Lopez was amazing , he walked us through the while process and answered all our questions. He was amazing I could not have picked Simone better , our wedding went amazing . Thank you father for everything it was so wonderful!

Services Used: Officiant

Father Luis made our ceremony amazing! It was truly beautiful! He personalized our ceremony by adding our story to his homily. We thank Father Luis for making our ceremony so special and for sharing in this lovely day with us.

Karen
02/28/2015

Father Luis is an exceptional person to work with! We met twice before the actual wedding day. Father Luis is readily available through email and phone for whatever you need, always willing to help. He is kind, helpful and professional. He worked with us to answer all of our questions and walked us through our ceremony timeline. We did everything the way we wanted too; Father Luis helped us accomplish this!

The day of my wedding, he came dressed in beautiful church apparel. His words were so pure, sincere, and joyful. He really knows how to wow the crowd. I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a Catholic or Non-Denominational Officiant!

Father Luis was amazing.
He worked with us remotely since we live out of state. He worked with us, and it felt like we'd known him for years.
It was the perfect ceremony, and we could certainly feel God's presence.
Plus, Father Luis provided great commentary during the wedding. In fact, during the reception, many of our guests complimented his style and asked how long we'd known him.
Definitely recommend.

Carmen
01/06/2015

We were blessed to have someone who genuinely cared for our marriage and was extremely professional, caring, accommodating, and spiritual. We will be forever thankful for his guidance and help

Services Used: Officiant

Monsignor Lopez was an excellent officiant for our wedding. From the very beginning he was very personable and flexible working with us. We were happy to get the chance to meet with him for lunch before the wedding, as we don't live in town. He listened to our cares and concerns and personalized out ceremony with details that we shared with him about how we met and what things are most important to us as a couple. He was also the only Catholic officiant we found that agreed to do a ceremony outside- this made us incredibly happy, as it had been our dream to marry under the open sky.
Wonderful, thank you!

Clara
12/26/2014

My name is Clara Delgado, I recently got married Dec, 26th at the Hyatt Fort Lauderdale. Just wanted to say that Father Luis is an amazing person. He will make your ceremony so special and memorable. We had the time to sit with him in two opportunities prior to the wedding, the sessions were personal where he got the time to meet us as a couple and really plan the ceremony to make it special for that day. He also gave us a book that we will always keep close to us called: "Together for Life", me and my husband read it every night, it keeps us grounded and gives you tips in how to make your marriage whole. Father Luis was prompt for the event, very professional and again the sweetest person. I recommend him 150% to anyone who would like to make their ceremony memorable. Thank you and hope your day is unforgettable.

Recently Married

Father Luis was true miracle for us! Just 4 days before the wedding, we lost the officiant we had booked many months before. In a moment of desperation, we started calling just about anyone in town. Father Luis replied to our call right away and was extremely kind and willing to help us out. The ceremony service turned out to be even better than we had originally envisioned (and cheaper too!). My family and guests complimented Father Luis on his services. Absolutely recommend Father Luis.

Audrey
12/13/2014

Father Luis is so great! He is an absolute sweetheart and made our wedding so personalized and fun! He is a pleasure to talk to. He stayed for dinner and the guests at his table were raving about him as well!

Ana
12/06/2014

Father Luis was absolutely wonderful and made our wedding very special. He spoke beautiful words and even though we met for the first time at our wedding, we felt as if he was already part of our family. I would highly recommend him to anyone who wishes to use his services and we will be contacting him again for our baby girl's baptism.

Gilberto
11/22/2014

We were happy with Father Luis. He was engaging, flexible and always available.

Recently Married

I found Father Luis because he was recommended by my venue (Spanish Monastery) and he had great reviews. I am Catholic (my husband is not) and the Monastery is Episcopalian (no Roman Catholic ceremonies), so I thought I would have to settle for a non-Catholic ceremony. Father Luis is reformed Catholic (which I had never heard of), so he was able to perform our ceremony with a Catholic feel without alienating our many non-Catholic guests. He was absolutely perfect for us. He was very kind, excited about marriage and accommodating to all of our requests. There were only a couple of non-English speaking guests (majority were bilingual), so he accommodated us by doing a prayer in Spanish and allowing 2 readings by family members (one English, one Spanish). Although he didn't know us well, the ceremony was very personal and the perfect length. He is very responsive and was always there to quickly answer my questions through email or phone. Best of all, my parents loved him, he was so kind and patient with them. He will make your wedding day truly special, do not hesitate to give him a call!

Vilma
08/23/2014

He was amazing!!! My ceremony was beautiful because if him! I'm so glad he married us!!!

Franciscans of South Florida Catholic Ministry, Inc. responded with the following comments:

Thank you for your review Vilma, it's been a blessing to work at your wedding.
May God bless your marriage forever
Fr. Luis

Services Used: Officiant

We had Father Luis as our officiant and he was wonderful. He met with us several times before the wedding to make sure we were all on the same page about what we wanted for our ceremony, and he was so sweet and understanding.
We had people at our wedding that did not speak English just Spanish so he did a bilingual ceremony and he actually managed to make it a very lovely ceremony in both languages! Everybody in my family had many praises for him, he made sure our ceremony was special and unforgettable.

Services Used: Officiant

Father Luis was wonderful! We knew he would be perfect for our big day the moment we met him. He has such a calm demeanor about him. Father Luis invited us to come to his church, which was so lovely. We were then able to meet with him one-on-one and discuss our relationship and what type of ceremony we were looking for. On the day of the wedding Father Luis was great, he made our ceremony bilingual and when it was time for us to say our vows he kept us calm and made sure the atmosphere was very light-hearted. His homily was perfect and really applied to our everyday lives!

Recently Married

Father Luis is very nice, patient and always was available when I needed him. He is a great officiant and did a great job making my ceremony beautiful and flow well.