Franciscans of South Florida Catholic Ministry, Inc.

Franciscans of South Florida Catholic Ministry, Inc.

Favorite
Value
Flexibility
Private User
Recently Married

Father Luis was wonderful. His sermon was wonderful and touched us both. Words of wisdom and things to keep in mind for our marriage.

Services Used: Officiant

Father Luis Lopez it's awesome! He did a great ceremony not too long, not too short, and helped us every step of the way. He is funny, caring and super responsible and punctual!

Services Used: Officiant

Father Luis was a huge part of the success of our wedding. He is very friendly, personable, intelligent, accommodating, just a pleasure to deal with. I feel very lucky to have met him both for being an outstanding wedding officiant and an excellent human being.

Carolyn
05/30/2015

Father Luis was fantastic. He took the time to get to know us and incorporated personal details into our ceremony. He helped to make our day unforgettable.

Sandra
05/24/2015

Father Luis Lopez honestly loves what he does! He was extremely flexible with our schedule and very professional. At my wedding everyone absolutely loved the way he spoke. He was funny and formal. He broke the ice by making us laugh. He spoke in English and Spanish during the whole ceremony since our families are mostly Spanish speaking. I recommend him to anyone getting married in South Florida.

Yliana
05/22/2015

Father Luis is truly blessed with a gift, he was amazing! My wedding was outside in a ranch. Due to it being also a rainy day, my husband and most of our families were late. Father Luis was very understanding. Once the ceremony started, it was beautiful. His lecture and prayers were beautiful and inspiring for us. Thank you Father Luis! It was truly a blessing.

Kelly
05/16/2015

Father Luis was an absolute gift and made our spiritual day that much more enlightening. He was able to bring a feeling of peace to me, my husband and guests that I will cherish forever. I highly recommend him to others for their religious celebration of unity.

Jennifer
05/16/2015

Father Luis Lopez was an absolute delight to work with for our wedding officiant services. He was very attentive and responsive in the days leading up to the event, including participation in the rehearsal; he even provided us with his personal cell phone number. He married my husband and I in an Episcopal Cathedral under Catholic law. I highly recommend Father Luis if you are looking for a Catholic priest to marry you (even in non-Catholic venues).

Services Used: Officiant

Father Luis was our officiant at our wedding ceremony. We cannot thank him enough for being so accommodating and kind, specially my husband and I living across coasts. We met couple of times prior to our ceremony and the day of the wedding was there early and made our ceremony very special! My guests were very impressed and even asked me about him during the reception. I highly recommend him and I look forward to having him present in future events.

Nadjalisse
05/03/2015

Father Luis is a gem of a person. From the moment we met, he was always attentive, kind, accommodating, responsive, full of wisdom and always helped guide us through the marriage process. We met with him on several occasions prior to our wedding date where he guided us with next steps and helped us build the perfect ceremony for our wedding. Father Luis provided us with a handbook to study prior to making our vows, which was very helpful in guiding our conversation as a couple on life's most important topics. Every couple should discuss these key subject before making their life commitment.
From his Church in Coral Gables, Father Luis traveled many miles to our wedding ceremony site in Boca Raton, Florida. He was there an hour early and made sure that he met with everyone in our bridal party prior to starting the ceremony. He brought extra copies of the readings, a marriage certificate for involved parties to sign and even took time after the ceremony to take some pictures with us at our request.
The ceremony was amazing! Father Luis' words touched everyone's hearts and highlighted the significance and beauty of our union. At our request, he spoke both in English and Spanish, as our guests come from many different backgrounds and we wanted everyone to feel included. He also the provided readings in English and Spanish and prayed over the arras, all of this with his signature smile.
We are truly honored to have had Father Luis officiate our wedding and highly recommend him to any newly engaged couples who are in search of an exceptional officiant for their big day.
Father Luis, once again, we cannot thank you enough.

Raquel
04/25/2015

Father Luis was amazing!!! He guided us throughout the whole process and made our ceremony beautiful with his words. Thank you for making our special day memorable.

Services Used: Officiant

Father Luis was exceptional!!! Our wedding ceremony would have have been the same without him. His charisma, and genuinely huge heart made our ceremony that much more special. He is punctual, professional, and always so helpful before and after the wedding!

James
04/02/2015

Father Lopez was excellent. He quickly understood what we needed. He was friendly and sensitive, funny and serene. He made our ceremony a huge success. We highly recommend him.

Christa
03/21/2015

Father Lopez was amazing , he walked us through the while process and answered all our questions. He was amazing I could not have picked Simone better , our wedding went amazing . Thank you father for everything it was so wonderful!

Services Used: Officiant

Father Luis made our ceremony amazing! It was truly beautiful! He personalized our ceremony by adding our story to his homily. We thank Father Luis for making our ceremony so special and for sharing in this lovely day with us.

Karen
02/28/2015

Father Luis is an exceptional person to work with! We met twice before the actual wedding day. Father Luis is readily available through email and phone for whatever you need, always willing to help. He is kind, helpful and professional. He worked with us to answer all of our questions and walked us through our ceremony timeline. We did everything the way we wanted too; Father Luis helped us accomplish this!

The day of my wedding, he came dressed in beautiful church apparel. His words were so pure, sincere, and joyful. He really knows how to wow the crowd. I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a Catholic or Non-Denominational Officiant!