Evin Photography, LLC

Value
Flexibility
Private User
Recently Married

We used Evin for our engagement pictures, rehearsal dinner, and wedding and she was great!! She was such a joy to work with and got so many fabulous shots! Everyone loved the pictures she took! Plus, she's awesome with kids!

Services Used: Photography

Evin was absolutely wonderful! She was very flexible and managed to capture all the shots that we wanted, and she was a pleasure to work with. Our families and friends have been highly complimentary on all of the photos. We would use Evin again in a heartbeat!

Lindsey
02/01/2014

We are so glad that we found Evin; she did a great job of capturing our day and we couldn't be happier with the pictures she took. She is an incredible person and talented photographer!

Services Used: Photography

I cannot say enough good things about Evin!!! Her attention to detail, her infectious personality, and obvious joy for photography are a few of the things that make her such a wonderful photographer! My groom and I really enjoyed having her around on our wedding day. She kept us laughing and smiling the whole time. As we have browsed through our photos, we have asked each other several times.. did you even see her over there taking that picture?! She is very behind the scenes, yet very thorough. She captured our wedding day exactly how we were hoping! You won't regret hiring Evin for your big day!

Services Used: Photography

Evin captured our wedding day beautifully and in a way I will always treasure. Even more, she was a great person to have around on my wedding day. She was confident in the process, reassuring and fun.

Services Used: Photography

Evin not ony is a talented photographer. She makes the wedding day so fun. Our family, friends, and wedding party loved her. And her pictures have made our special day come to life. We are so thankful for Evin!

Anonymous
2+ years ago

Evin is so much fun! Many of our guests and family remarked about her attention to the bride and groom. She seemed like she was everywhere, but never obtrusive. She stayed behind the scenes, but was able to capture such spellbinding images! Can't wait for the next reason we would need her......babies!

Services Used: Photography

Evin is seriously the best! Not only does she take absolutely stunning pictures, she makes the whole day so much fun and keeps you relaxed!

Services Used: Photography

Evin did a FABULOUS job on our wedding!! She's extremely talented and thorough in her work yet she knows how to get the job done quickly! She is so much fun and knows how to many everyone feel very comfortable. We couldn't have been more pleased with her work and would definitely recommend her to anyone!

Services Used: Photography

Evin was OUTSTANDING! Our daughter has been in several weddings and so she had dealt with many photographers. She said Evin made the photo sessions painless for the whole wedding party and in fact, fun! Everyone loved her personality and she never got rattled or seemed under pressure when trying to please a large crowd. The pictures are amazing and we are eternally grateful for her capturing a most memorable weekend! Thank you, thank you Evin! We recommend you with the highest regard!!! Rhonda Brandon (and, Alex Guisinger)

Services Used: Photography

Evin was such a joy to work with for our wedding day and engagement photos. Our first meeting with her was so impressive with her outgoing personality and phenomenal work, we knew she was the photographer for us. I was blown away with all of the work she did for us,and would highly recommend her for any bride that is searching for a photographer.

Services Used: Photography

Evin is single handedly the best photographer I have ever worked with! I am so glad she was recommended to me and would definitely recommend her to anyone I know! Such beautiful pictures in every single photo she snaps! I was unbelieveably impressed when we went to Evin’s for our wedding preview night. I was so excited to see that Evin got a picture of every single DIY project that I spent many months making. She also got every memorable moment from that night so that we can relive each moment anytime we look back at the photos! Thank you sooo much for the passion you put into your photography Evin! We couldn’t be more thrilled!

Services Used: Photography

Evin was awesome to work with!! She is very dedicated to her work and captured all of our special moments. The pics turned out amazing! I would recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer for their wedding day =)

Services Used: Photography

I knew before we even got engaged that I wanted Evin to be my wedding photographer. Not only did I trust her as a friend from high school, but I loved her work far above the photographers I researched here in Atlanta.

Even though I was out of state for her, Evin made the effort to drive down and take our gorgeous engagement photos. She helped my uneasy-don't-like-to-be-the-center-of-attention fiance feel natural during the photo shoot, and by the end he was laughing and having a good time. She is so easy-going and down to earth, that it made the morning seem like time spent with an old friend rather than a rigid photography session.

I drove to Brentwood for my bridal portraits, and Evin was so lovely and flexible to travel to two locations so we could do some formal shots, then some more laid-back shots at my home with my handicapped sister. It meant so much that Evin was willing to accommodate our needs to include my sister in the pictures; they are priceless. Knowing my faith, Evin even took time to pray with me before the shoot, which was invaluable to me.

Finally, the wedding day went smoothly and easily. Evin and her assistant worked hard, inspired by the settings of the church and the downtown hotel reception. My bridesmaids gave her hints about things to pick up on, and she was sure to capture some photos that came as a surprise to me, based on their suggestions. All my "creative" planning, however, meant that there was much going on - sentiments, details, and "special moments" to capture. Evin was there for all of it that she could be, but there were some things happening in multiple places at multiple times, and in hindsight, it may have been helpful to have booked another assistant to help capture the scope of things going on and alleviate Evin from the stress of having so much to handle! Even with the scope of the event, she was fabulously attentive, efficient, and hardworking, and everything came out gorgeous. Thank you!!

Services Used: Photography

Evin was always on top of things from the engagement photos to the bridal photos to the wedding! She stayed on top of things in all the craziness of plaining a wedding in a month!! She was very helpful she sent me a timeline of how the wedding photos were going to go so i knew when everyone needed to be ready!! She even helped fix some of the kinks through out the day!! Evin is the best i dont have a single bad thing to say!!!

Thanks Evin

LOVE Abbey & Sib

Services Used: Photography

Evin was so flexible with my schedule for my engagement photos. Every member of the bridal party and extended family was really pleased with how smoothly the formal pictures went. I loved all of my pictures!