Dillards

Dillards

Favorite
Columbia, SC
803.699.9826
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
1 Review
Recently Married
1.0

Absolutely terrible experience. They do not honor the promotions they advertise and they use an archaic system that they can't even work properly. They made me do three seperate transactions for a purchase off our registry and they messed up all three. I was there for over 2 hours and ended up sitting in customer service to ultimately just get my money back.

2+ years ago

Dillard's has an easy to use registry on their website.My wife and I both used it because they have excellent brands for both men in women in clothing and beauty products.

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)

Dillards was the perfect store for Groomsmen Gifts.I received a generous amount of help from their salespeople.They had a lot of the brands I liked and where noticeably more affordable than other stores.

Services Used: Jewelry
2+ years ago

Purchased bridesmaid gifts at Dillards.They carry lots of great brands that you wont find at other stores.A few of our bridesmaids purchased dresses for our girls night out party.

Services Used: Dress & Attire, Favors & Gifts

They have lots of great clothes on their website.My wife started a wedding registry on their website just for dresses and the shoes she wanted.The website was really easy to use and everything we received was in the best quality.

3.4

I got my wedding dress at Dillards. I guess it was prom time so I lucked out. It was a great dress, however the sales staff told me tey would hold it for 24 hours and did not. Luckily, when I returned the next day my size- which was the last one- was still there.

Services Used: Dress & Attire
2+ years ago

You can set up a wedding registry from their website.It is definitely worth it for the brand items they carry that you wont find at your local retail stores.

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)

I purchased several items for my honey moon, great prices and quality

Services Used: Dress & Attire
4.3

customer service was exceptional , i would highly recommend this store .

Services Used: Jewelry

This store is excellent if they dont have it or you need a size they dont have they will make sure you get it

Services Used: Dress & Attire, Jewelry