Simpsonville, Simpsonville, SC 29681 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1

About The Nines-Bridal Stylist

Located in Simpsonville, South Carolina, The Nines Bridal Stylist provides full-service attire assistance for couples and their entourage. Owner, Stacy Sindelar loves working with engaged couples, and will happily act as your fashion advocate to assist you in your journey to the altar. From personal shopping to custom designs, she and her team will work to give you and your partner the look of your dreams.

Services Offers

The services at The Nines Bridal Stylist start off with a consultation, to learn more about a couple’s vision, budget, and timeline. The team will then work with you to discuss your ideal aesthetic, and accompany you as you try on your gowns, tuxedos, and accessories. She offers custom veils, custom embellished shoes, accessories, and rents/sells tuxes and suits. Stacy will provide her expertise for your wedding party, parents, and even outfits for your portrait sessions to ensure you look your best. In addition, she can be there on your special day, to handle any fashion emergencies and make sure you make your grand entrance with confidence.

• Woman-owned
Fall moodboard
stacy sindelar favorites 0023 51 1988563 160382157417383

2 Reviews for The Nines-Bridal Stylist

Rachel S. · Married on 03/06/2021

Felt so loved and cared for by Stacy!

I could not recommend Stacy enough as a bridal stylist! She went above and beyond, even before we went dress shopping! It started with a little questionnaire about my preferences, venue, and vision for the wedding. She even looked at my Pinterest board to get a sense of what I was looking for. From that, Stacy was able to select the best dress shop to go to based on my budget and vision. She not only picked the most PERFECT dress boutique, but she arranged a private appointment in which I had the whole place to myself. The day we went dress shopping she showed up well before me to go through the store and pick out several dresses for me to try on. I don't know what I would done without that because I liked every single dress that I laid my eyes on and the options were overwhelming! I wasn't planning on buying a dress that day, but Stacy had picked out my dream dress that matched my wedding vision, and I just couldn't resist! Throughout the whole process, Stacy was helpful, giving me things to think about that I wouldn't have thought of in that moment. I am super excited about the dress that I found and I would not have been able to find it without Stacy by my side!

Sent on 10/12/2020

The Nines-Bridal Stylist's reply:

Thank you so much Rachel!! It was such a pleasure to work with you and your family. I can’t wait to see you on your big day!!

The Nines-Bridal Stylist FAQ

• Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Groomsmen
    Mother of the Bride
    Mother of the Groom
    Ring Bearers
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Appointments Only
    Rentals
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Hair Accessories
    Jewelry
    Shoes
    Tuxedo Rentals
    Tuxedos
    Veils
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• The Nines-Bridal Stylist 1
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Simpsonville Simpsonville, SC, 29681 See on map
    Location of (The Nines-Bridal Stylist)