Sempre Events

Simpsonville, SC View map
$3,500 Package Price

$3,500 Package Price

Based in Greenville, South Carolina, Sempre Weddings provides full-service wedding planning for engaged couples. Owner Luci Prosapio has extensive experience in coordinating special occasions from upstate South Carolina to international destinations. Together with a dedicated team of event specialists, she strives to create unique and unforgettable celebrations for her clients.

Sempre Weddings celebrates love in all its forms and welcomes couples of every background. Luci has devised a number of wedding packages that are tailored to both domestic and destination weddings. ‘Effortless Elegance’ is ideal for couples planning intricate, multi-day occasions, and international affairs. With unlimited consultations and complete coordination of everything from timelines to design and invitations, this comprehensive package covers every angle. Should you require partial-planning assistance, the ‘Marvelous’ package includes vendor recommendations, customized checklists, and ceremony rehearsals. ‘Imagine’ is a month-of coordination plan that sees Luci and her personnel putting the finishing touches on to-be-weds preparations.

To schedule an initial consultation, go to: https://sempreevents.as.me/

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,100

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$3,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$5,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$75

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Jama
    Jama Married on 06/19/2021

Luci is the best!!

Luci is AMAZING! She was on top of everything from start to finish. She was always just a phone call away. She had an answer for every question I had, and went out of her way to make sure our wedding day was perfect. You won't find any better than Sempre Events!!
    Kodijean Married on 03/05/2021

Outstanding Service

Let me start by saying the only reason why our wedding day went as smooth as it did was because of our wedding planner Luci! She was absolutely PHENOMENAL!! She made the whole process so smooth, easy, and transparent as possible. She went above and beyond not only for myself but for my mother as well. I truly cannot thank Luci enough for helping and being apart of my wedding day.

Sempre Events's reply:

KodiJean! It was such an honor and joy to get to work with you and your wonderful mom, Cheryl, for your wedding day! You and Jake are such an incredible and phenomenal couple - thank you for including me in such a beautiful day!
    Always,
    Luci
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer D. Married on 11/21/2020

Top notch, wedding expert

Let me start of by saying that we are a difficult couple to work with. Blended family. Recent relocation from west coast and logistical nightmare with guests. Luci is a gem. She is SUPER responsive, comes up with great ideas and makes the day of painless and seamless. I wasn’t sure I needed a full time wedding planner, but Luci is worth every penny. And more.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Team

Luci Prosapio
Luci Prosapio
CEO + Principal Planner

My name is Luci - I was born and raised in the Midwest but have lived all over the country and all over the world! I have been a professional event planner since 2008 and specialize in high-detail and fully curated events, logistics, and coordination. No event is too large or too small - I prioritize proactive communication and ensure every event is customized to reflect your dream and ensure you are able to be 100% present on your day. Event planning is not only my profession, it is my passion.
I enjoy yoga, hiking and spending time with my husband, Andrew, and our fur kids Tipsy and Carrera!

743 Congaree Rd Simpsonville, SC, 29607
2027098468
Location of (Sempre Events)
743 Congaree Rd Greenville, SC, 29607