101 C West Court Street, Greenville, SC 29601 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About The Poinsett Bride

The Poinsett Bride is a full-service bridal boutique situated in Greenville, South Carolina. It offers an exquisite selection of designer wedding gowns, bridal party dresses, cocktail dresses, and accessories. The shop has dresses in a wide range of styles, from traditional to contemporary and boho to vintage,

Experience
The boutique consists of a team that is made up of experienced bridal stylists and alteration specialists. The shop is owned and operated by Vikki Slavin. The bridal stylists team includes Maggie Hagelios, Alissa Loader, and Jacklin Burts. The alterations team is managed by Anna Shimow, with skilled alteration specialists Annie Walker and Dorian Santana Osorno.

Products Offered
The Poinsett Bride offers customization and preservation services, as well as sample sales. In addition to bridal gowns, the boutique can help complete any outfit with bridal belts, garters, hair accessories, jewelry, and veils.

Follow The Poinsett Bride on

The Poinsett Bride 7
  • Katie

Katie Gossett · Married on 08/11/2019

Absolutely recommend

The Poinsett Bride made all my dress dreams come true. I actually bought my dress from a store out of town, and Poinsett Bride did my alterations anyway since I was in town! I lost about 20 pounds after I bought my dress so there was a lot of alterations to be done, and they did an INCREDIBLE job. My dress fit me perfectly and I couldn’t have been happier with how it looked! They did everything in plenty of time for my bridal portraits and the wedding. I highly recommend Poinsett Bride!

Sent on 08/23/2019
  • Hunter

Hunter · Married on 04/27/2019

Amazing Service and Quality!

I loved my beautiful dress! The staff took so much care to love on me and my family, and to help calm me down when I was incredibly stressed out. They did not stop working until everything was absolutely perfect!

Sent on 07/07/2019
    The Poinsett Bride 16
    The Poinsett Bride 17
    The Poinsett Bride 18

The Poinsett Bride's reply:

Hey Hunter! Thank you so much for the kind words and the wonderful review! You are so sweet! It was absolutely our pleasure to help you with your dress. Your picture are so beautiful! Please stop in and show us some more!! 💕

Jordan · Married on 04/06/2019

Vicky and her staff are amazing!!

Sent on 03/18/2016

The Poinsett Bride's reply:

Thank you so much for the great review, Jordan! We loved working with you. We think you are amazing, too!! 💕

The Poinsett Bride FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999, $4,000 - $6,499
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Full Customization, Preservation, Sample Sales
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Sample Gowns, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? 6-8 months