101 C West Court Street, Greenville, SC 29601 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 5

About The Poinsett Bride

New!! Virtual Bridal & Special Occasion Consultations with at-home try on and curbside pick-up are now available.

If you want to schedule a Virtual Appointment, please call us at 864-241-0730 or email vikki@thePoinsettBride.com.

The Poinsett Bride is a full-service bridal boutique situated in Greenville, South Carolina. It offers an exquisite selection of designer wedding gowns, bridal party dresses, cocktail dresses, and accessories. The shop has dresses in a wide range of styles, from traditional to contemporary and boho to vintage,

Experience
The boutique consists of a team that is made up of experienced bridal stylists and alteration specialists. The shop is owned and operated by Vikki Slavin. The bridal stylists team includes Maggie Hagelios, Alissa Loader, and Jacklin Burts. The alterations team is managed by Anna Shimow, with skilled alteration specialists Annie Walker and Dorian Santana Osorno.

Products Offered
The Poinsett Bride offers customization and preservation services, as well as sample sales. In addition to bridal gowns, the boutique can help complete any outfit with bridal belts, garters, hair accessories, jewelry, and veils.

Follow The Poinsett Bride on

dc5179539455140c Poinsett PaperAirplanes 40

80 Reviews for The Poinsett Bride

Sarah Cox · Getting married on 08/06/2021

Simply the Best

Best bridal salon! Cannot say enough about Olivia! Told her my budget, and she helped pick several options. Some that I had told her I was interested in trying, and others that she liked. I actually bought the 1st dress I tried on, and it was one that Olivia picked out! She styled a belt with it (which I would have never done!) and the belt made the dress. Alterations were a breeze and the ladies made sure the dress fit me to a T. Olivia helped me style the dress with the perfect pair of earrings and a bracelet. I feel like Olivia is a lifelong friend! I would highly highly recommend getting your dream dress from The Poinsett Bride.

Sent on 07/10/2020
  • Shannon

Shannon Burkhalter · Married on 06/27/2020

Went above and beyond for me

The poinsett bride practically bent over backwards to help me find my dress and I cannot thank them enough!

I bought my dress at their annual sale. I almost left empty handed, but Viki overheard me saying what I was looking for and knew the exact dress that could be transformed into what I wanted!

Olivia worked with me through the entire process and was beyond amazing to work with! She helped me make decisions and help bring my idea to life.

Dorian did a fantastic job altering and customizing my dress! I cannot thank her enough for amazing work. I know she worked so hard transforming my dress into what I wanted.

And lastly, after I picked up my dress two days before my wedding and tried it on at home I was having second thoughts about how tight it felt. Vikki told me to come back in that evening with no hesitation so they could help me figure out what to do to be more comfortable in my dress and me not feel worried about it overnight so close to the wedding. Part of the issue is how we were holding and zipping the dress, so they helped my mom with that and Dorian let out a small portion of the dress. They had it ready the next afternoon and it was perfect.

(Pictures are before and after of the dress. After photos taken by Mallori Ma Photography (also an amazing vendor!))

Sent on 07/05/2020
  • Lauren

Lauren Park · Married on 11/17/2019

Dress fairy godmothers

I cannot say enough amazing things about Olivia and the team at Poinsett Bride. My mom and I went in a little unsure of what we were doing and got the TOTAL royal treatment. Olivia helped me pick and try on 8 of the most popular styles out of there (since I had no idea what I wanted) She talked through styles, colors, pricing and designers and made me feel totally comfortable in a setting that is a totally different language. She took something that I considered stressful and emotionally difficult and turned it into an absolute magical experience. She listened to my feedback on what I did and didn't like, gave thoughts and advice on choosing and ultimately ended up styling my entire look (accessories and all) She cried with us, laughed with us and shared the special moments (I wore my mom's veil!) Go here. Have the experience out of a movie. You deserve it! It's your big day!

Sent on 12/05/2019

The Poinsett Bride's reply:

Oh Lauren, I teared up while reading this amazing review! Thank you so much for taking the time to write about your experience with us. The experience our brides, their families and friends receive is absolutely the most important thing to each of us at The Poinsett Bride, and I'm so glad that Olivia gave you every second that you deserve! Congratulations on your wedding - we wish you a happily ever after! Please come in and see us anytime you are downtown! - Vikki, owner of The Poinsett Bride

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

The Poinsett Bride FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    $1,000 - $2,499
    $2,500 - $3,999
    $4,000 - $6,499
  • How do you price dress alterations?
    By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Bridesmaids
    Flower Girls
    Mother of the Bride
    Mother of the Groom
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Alterations
    Full Customization
    Preservation
    Sample Sales
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Bridal Gowns
    Formal Gowns
    Garters
    Hair Accessories
    Jewelry
    Sample Gowns
    Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    6-8 months

Real Weddings

View more weddings

• 101 C West Court Street Greenville, 29601 See on map
    Location of (The Poinsett Bride)