The Poinsett Bride

Greenville, SC View map

New!! Virtual Bridal & Special Occasion Consultations with at-home try on and curbside pick-up are now available.

If you want to schedule a Virtual Appointment, please call us at 864-241-0730 or email vikki@thePoinsettBride.com.

The Poinsett Bride is a full-service bridal boutique situated in Greenville, South Carolina. It offers an exquisite selection of designer wedding gowns, bridal party dresses, cocktail dresses, and accessories. The shop has dresses in a wide range of styles, from traditional to contemporary and boho to vintage,

Experience
The boutique consists of a team that is made up of experienced bridal stylists and alteration specialists. The shop is owned and operated by Vikki Slavin. The bridal stylists team includes Maggie Hagelios, Alissa Loader, and Jacklin Burts. The alterations team is managed by Anna Shimow, with skilled alteration specialists Annie Walker and Dorian Santana Osorno.

Products Offered
The Poinsett Bride offers customization and preservation services, as well as sample sales. In addition to bridal gowns, the boutique can help complete any outfit with bridal belts, garters, hair accessories, jewelry, and veils.

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999
$4,000 - $6,499

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids
Flower Girls
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Full Customization
Preservation
Sample Sales

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Bridal Gowns
Formal Gowns
Garters
Hair Accessories
Jewelry
Sample Gowns
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

6-8 months

• Lindsay
    Lindsay F. Getting married on 01/16/2022

Perfect in Every Way

My experience was even better than I could have hoped for. I was nervous after being disappointed with the dresses I tried on at another store, but the dresses at the Poinsett Bride were ALL spectacular. My stylist and everyone in the store made me feel comfortable and beautiful. The whole experience felt like a dream.
  • Jessica
    Jessica L. Married on 10/24/2020

AMAZING experience!!

I thought I knew exactly what I wanted, but after going to 4 bridal shops I was starting to become unsure. I finally set an appointment at The Poinsett Bride and found my dream dress! Olivia was amazing to work with! After a few "no's" on styles I thought that I wanted, she "reset" me in a gorgeous ballgown and all my worries went away! From the dress and veil, to the belt, tiara, and jewelry they made me feel like a princess! I felt like Olivia was a good friend who knew me and knew what I would look good in. She found me my dream dress that I never knew I would want/look good in!! The whole team at The Poinsett Bride were wonderful from the first dress I tried on, to saying yes to the dress, to alterations and finally getting to pick up my gown to wear on my wedding day! I would recommend this shop to anyone that wants an amazing experience saying yes to the dress!!!

The Poinsett Bride's reply:

Jessica, thank you so much for such a sweet and touching review! You are a beautiful bride and a lovely person! We truly enjoyed helping you with your wedding and wish you all the best in your marriage! Please stop in and visit us! We鈥檇 love to see more pictures! 馃挄
  • Shannon
    Shannon B. Married on 06/27/2020

Went above and beyond for me

The poinsett bride practically bent over backwards to help me find my dress and I cannot thank them enough!

I bought my dress at their annual sale. I almost left empty handed, but Viki overheard me saying what I was looking for and knew the exact dress that could be transformed into what I wanted!

Olivia worked with me through the entire process and was beyond amazing to work with! She helped me make decisions and help bring my idea to life.

Dorian did a fantastic job altering and customizing my dress! I cannot thank her enough for amazing work. I know she worked so hard transforming my dress into what I wanted.

And lastly, after I picked up my dress two days before my wedding and tried it on at home I was having second thoughts about how tight it felt. Vikki told me to come back in that evening with no hesitation so they could help me figure out what to do to be more comfortable in my dress and me not feel worried about it overnight so close to the wedding. Part of the issue is how we were holding and zipping the dress, so they helped my mom with that and Dorian let out a small portion of the dress. They had it ready the next afternoon and it was perfect.

(Pictures are before and after of the dress. After photos taken by Mallori Ma Photography (also an amazing vendor!))

The Poinsett Bride's reply:

Hey Shannon! Thank you so much for the sweet review! I鈥檓 so happy that we were able to make your wedding dress vision become a reality! Please keep in touch and send us more pictures!!! 馃挄

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

19 photos 路 10/18/2015
  • Kyle & Cori
    23 photos 路 06/14/2014

101 C West Court Street Greenville, 29601
Location of (The Poinsett Bride)

Other vendors in Columbia for your wedding