The White Magnolia

20 S. Main Street Upstairs, Greenville, SC 29601 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 3

About The White Magnolia

The White Magnolia is here to give the brides of Greenville an unforgettable experience by providing a beautiful gown selection and a uniquely personal experience! We focus solely on the bride. During your appointment, your group will have our charming downtown boutique all to yourselves!

Follow The White Magnolia on

The White Magnolia 7
  • Maddie

Maddie Garrett · Getting married on 01/11/2020

Best Experience!

I went shopping at other wedding dress places prior to going to The White Magnolia, and I left every place discouraged. My experience at The White Magnolia was absolutely phenomenal and I was excited again to be looking at wedding dresses. Sarah was the one who helped me and she was amazing to work with! I liked that I was able to look through the racks myself and pick some dresses I liked in addition to having Sarah pick dresses for me.

Sent on 10/04/2019

Jessica Herndon · Married on 10/08/2019

The perfect experience!

I would not have found my wedding dress without the help at The White Magnolia in Greenville, SC! I had been to a few shops but still wanted to look around some more. I thought i had found a dress, but before finishing up we as Johna if there were anything other dresses she would recommend me trying. She searched through the racks and came back with one that i had passed over. After trying it on, she was 100% right and the dress was perfection! She helped us customize the design to be exactly what I wanted and it was the perfect dress!

Sent on 10/13/2019

The White Magnolia FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999, $4,000 - $6,499
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Appointments Only, Full Customization, Preservation, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Sample Gowns, Veils
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Seasonally