The White Magnolia Reviews

52 Reviews for The White Magnolia

• Abbey

Abbey R. · Getting married on 06/04/2024

Easy and fun!

I had the most incredible experience at White Magnolia Greenville! Johna listened to exactly what I had to say and had my dream dress picked out from the very start. The experience was so fun and stress free. I highly recommend making an appointment here!

Sent on 01/03/2021
  • Jaclyn

Jaclyn S. · Getting married on 09/05/2023

Best experience a bride-to-be could ask for!

The White Magnolia is the BEST bridal shop in the south! The selection was amazing, the sales staff was incredible and the atmosphere was perfect for trying dresses on! I had a bad experience at another location and was very discouraged about finding a dress. The White Magnolia and Johna made everything better!

Sent on 03/29/2021

Claire S. · Getting married on 10/29/2022

Wonderful!

Found my dress here! Staff is super helpful and friendly and made saying yes to the dress a breeze. Absolutely recommend!

Sent on 10/09/2020
  • Mary

Mary W. · Getting married on 10/05/2022

Excellent Experience

The White Magnolia was the perfect bridal salon to select my wedding gown! The White Magnolia team was kind and attentive. I appreciated Johna’s expertise and feed back when I tried several dress styles to find my wedding gown.

Sent on 02/09/2021
  • Victoria

Victoria J. · Getting married on 05/08/2022

Incredibly helpful!!!

Johna at The White Magnolia made wedding dress shopping so special! She was so attentive and helpful. After just a few minutes, she knew my style and what I really wanted in a gown--something I wasn't even sure of yet! If you are shopping for a wedding dress in the upstate, you have to visit The White Magnolia!

Sent on 12/09/2019
  • Taylor

Taylor W. · Getting married on 04/10/2022

Great Experience!

I really enjoyed my appointment at The White Magnolia! Johna was really helpful in finding a dress that checked off all the boxes for me, and she was really kind and patient. It was the relaxed shopping experience that I was looking for.

Sent on 03/17/2021
  • Madison

Madison D. · Getting married on 02/12/2022

Best bridal shopping experience ever

Cannot say enough good things about this shop! Johna was the best bridal consultant I could've had. This was the first and only shop I went to and I found my dress within 30 minutes of my appointment. Johna had looked through my Pinterest board and she picked dresses for me that were identical to the ones I had dreamed of trying on. She was so easy to talk to and made the experience so much fun for my family and I. Plus you can't beat the one on one attention you get here. I couldn't recommend The White Magnolia enough! It was perfect!!

Sent on 03/30/2019

Kari T. · Getting married on 01/11/2022

the best experience

I said YES TO THE DRESS HERE! the entire experience was amazing - from the sip and shop to buying the dress, Johna and her staff are amazing. She asked all the right questions that helped me try on dresses that were ALL contenders, until we found THE DRESS. The store is clean, organized, and beautiful. They really go the extra mile to create an experience to remember! thank you WMB! :)

Sent on 03/19/2021
  • Nicole

Nicole · Getting married on 12/09/2021

Such a wonderful experience!

Had such a wonderful experience here finding my perfect wedding dress! Johna was so helpful and had beautiful dresses picked out for me prior to my appointment. It was stress-free and I ended up finding & saying yes to the dress! Thank you again so much for the wonderful experience!

Sent on 03/26/2021

Katie N. · Getting married on 12/06/2021

Love White Magnolia!

I had such an amazing experience at White Magnolia! Johna was amazing to work with and she was able to understand my style/needs immediately. Not only do they have so many different styles to choose from I also felt that they dresses were great quality as well. I would highly recommend White Magnolia to anyone who is looking for wedding dresses :)

Sent on 12/07/2020
  • Brianna

Brianna R. · Getting married on 11/27/2021

Simply - Amazing!

I had the best time trying on dresses and getting to see myself as a bride! They were able to pull dresses that I requested as well as ones they knew would match my style. I said “yes to the dress” here and I wouldn’t have it any other way!

Sent on 04/03/2021

Kali S. · Getting married on 11/20/2021

Amazing Experience

I recently got my dress here and it was an amazing experience! They were so helpful and patient. I am happy I decided to purchase my dress with them!

Sent on 01/17/2021
  • Koby

Koby C. · Getting married on 11/13/2021

Phenomenal

My experience at TWM Greenville was phenomenal! I loved the intimate environment, as well as the intentional service by the staff. I am so proud to say that I got my dress here!

Sent on 01/04/2021
  • Jennifer

Jennifer C. · Getting married on 11/06/2021

Thank you, White Magnolia!

Such a wonderful experience shopping at White Magnolia! They have an amazing selection of dresses and were very patient with me as I looked and tried on many. Ended up shopping at 2 other boutiques but went right back to my dream dress at White Magnolia. Johna & the entire staff were amazing. Thank you, White Magnolia!

Sent on 12/12/2020

Madison K. · Getting married on 10/29/2021

Even great for a plus sized bride

I had an amazing time finding my perfect dress at magnolia! I was concerned that because I’m a size 18 my selection would be limited but it wasn’t at all! Highly recommend!

Sent on 02/06/2021
  • Margaret

Margaret S. · Getting married on 10/09/2021

Great experience!

They were so sweet and helpful! Loved their attention to detail and how they asked so many intentional questions about my personal style. I had a great experience and they helped me find an awesome dress!!

Sent on 04/29/2021

Alissa · Getting married on 10/02/2021

The BEST experience!

I just recently got my dress here and it was an amazing experience. They do by appointment only, and I was the only bride there. The space has great light and is very quiet and cozy... it’s the perfect environment to find the right dress. Everyone followed mask guidelines, which made the whole experience very comfortable during these times. Johna helped me find the perfect dress, and I can’t thank her enough. I would recommend this place to anyone who is looking for a stress free environment.

Sent on 11/30/2020
  • Ashley

Ashley G. · Getting married on 09/25/2021

Fabulous! Definitely Recommend!

I loved shopping at White Magnolia! My mother in law and I went for the sip n' see in February. It was my first time really looking so it was nice to go in and see what dress styles they had.they wrote them down and I came back a few weeks later. My consultant was wonderful! She took what I said about each dress I tried on and instantly changed up my fittings based on my reviews. I found my dress after 5 gowns and I got $250 off accessories for finding my gown in the first visit. Everyone was so helpful and nice. Would definitely recommend here if you are starting our!

Sent on 03/13/2021
  • Ashley

Ashley G. · Getting married on 09/25/2021

Great Atmosphere!

Sent on 03/13/2021
  • Courtney

Courtney S. · Married on 06/05/2021

Great experience!

I am so glad I chose the white magnolia! I had the whole place to myself and felt like I was in a movie. Johna helped me and was AMAZING! She was so patient and kept pulling dresses based off what I liked and didn’t like from the previous one. We finally found the one! If I could rate more than 5 stars, I would!

Sent on 11/27/2020
  • Rachel

Rachel B. · Married on 05/01/2021

Greenville's BEST bridal boutique!

Working with Johna in this gorgeous bridal boutique was a DREAM! She prepared several dresses for me in advance, each perfectly curated with my interview and Pinterest inspiration in mind. I felt so welcomed and heard! When I had some "overwhelming-first-appointment-anxiety", she was the ideal consultant greeting me with patience and understanding. She even squeezed in an additional time slot for me the next morning to come back and, ultimately, say yes to the dress of my dreams. This extra time to collect my thoughts without pressure not only sold me on my dress, but also on proudly purchasing from this particular boutique. I couldn't have imagined a better bridal gown shopping experience!

Sent on 07/27/2020

Taylor H. · Married on 04/10/2021

Magical experience

I am not at all a sentimental person, and I viewed finding a wedding dress as more of an obligation than an experience. This completely changed the moment I walked into the White Magnolia and met Johna. The subtle nods to me and my groom throughout the shop and the professionalism and attentiveness of Johna made it a fun experience from the beginning. But the way they made me feel, well, bridal was a feeling I wasn’t prepared for. It turned out to be the most wonderful and moving moment this far through our planning process. I recommend them noo to anyone looking for a shop- especially someone who is a bit lost and overwhelmed about the thought of dress shopping. They can make it so easy for you.

Sent on 12/03/2020
  • Emily

Emily D. · Married on 03/07/2021

The Best Bridal Boutique in Greenville!

I had an amazing experience shopping at The White Magnolia for a wedding dress! Johna was so helpful and made my dreams for a dress come true! My time at The White Magnolia was so much more enjoyable and personal than the other bridal boutiques I tried. I was anxious about finding the perfect dress but Johna was so encouraging and patient, and she was able to find the perfect dress for me. I look at the pictures of my dress daily because I am so excited! The White Magnolia has a great selection of dresses to choose from and they are all so beautiful. I would STRONGLY encourage all brides in the upstate to shop at this wonderful bridal boutique!

Sent on 11/19/2020
  • Anastasia

Anastasia G. · Married on 01/05/2021

Amazing private bridal appointment!!!

Hannah and Johna were both amazing! Going into the appointment, I had no intention of buying a dress that day because I wanted to shop around more, but Hannah and Johna ended up finding me the perfect dress that I couldn't say no to! They both had browsed my pinterest board before my arrival, so they knew exactly what look I was going for. I was the only appointment in the bridal shop for the majority of the time, which was great because it gave me a more individualized experience!!

Sent on 02/25/2020
  • Cat

Cat A. · Married on 12/05/2020

Cat Andrews

I had the BEST experience shopping at the Whit Magnolia Bridal in Greenville! Sarah helped me find my dream dress and made my entire experience so enjoyable. She had really prepared for my visit by asking me important questions about my style, my vision for my wedding, etc in a Google form prior to my appointment. She also looked at my Pinterest board and pulled dresses that matched my style! They made me and my guests feel so comfortable the entire time and anticipated what I may need long the way. Saying YES to the dress was so easy with White Magnolia! I highly recommend!!

Sent on 12/31/2019