Designing Divas Wedding and Event Planners

Designing Divas Wedding and Event Planners

Favorite
Wasilla, AK
907.841.6305
The owner has indicated they are no longer in business.

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Designing Divas were a lot of fun to work with and full of great ideas. They really were life savers!! They created my flowers and helped with my centerpieces which were both wonderful. I am not sure that I could have imagined my flowers being anymore beautiful. The Divas were really helpful in making sure the ceremony went off without any problems and helped keep me stress free for the day!

Dear Future Bride who might be considering using the Designing Divas:
DO IT! They are amazing and wonderful! They made everything go so much smoother and were great at making sure everything was ready for the big day. While I all of the pre-wedding work for my wedding, they helped organize the order of the ceremony and reception and they were such a help in contacting all the vendors and making sure that they were going to be there on time! Michelle worked with us for the day of the wedding and was absolutely fantastic. She had all the decorations ready for the reception and went above and beyond. She took my ideas to the next level. With her there, my mom and me were able to enjoy the wedding without having to worry about anything. She was amazing! Totally worth every cent! If you are worry about budget, skip the expensive cake and DJ and spend your money on the DIVAS! They are BRILLIANT!

4.2

They did an amazing job on the flowers and the decor. We appreciated all their help and ideas. They're great!

Services Used: Flowers, Wedding Planning

Michele and Brittany were AMAZING!!!!!! What a BEAUTIFUL job they did. My day was completely stress free and the wedding turned out better than I ever could have imagined! I appreciated their suggestions and was happy we had such a friendly connection. Everything went really smooth and I owe that 100% to Michele and Brittany. My day would not have been as special with the girls and I am forever grateful! Thanks for turning my image into a reality!

Christi & Matt Rykaczewski :)

Services Used: Wedding Planning

It was my pleasure to have the Divas as my wedding. The decorations were setup perfectly and everything ran SUPER SMOOTH. It was so nice to have a care free day and the Divas provided that 200%. Thanks for making Matt and my day so special and a day to remember.

Services Used: Wedding Planning

It was great to have "nothing" to do on the day of the wedding. Designing Divas did all of the setup and had everything organized and ready to go when we arrived. It was nice to rent centerpieces and decorations, that solved the problem of what to do with "stuff" after the wedding. Designing divas kept us on track and offered valuable advice at various stages of planning the wedding. They were professional and friendly and were able to answer any questions no matter how insignificant.

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Designing Divas took care of everything for me! They came up with fresh ideas when I didn't have any and gave me options to choose from. Awesome!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Was very happy with this vendor. I bought the wedding day package. It took a a lot of stress off me to have them there.

Profile Picture
karen
2+ years ago

These ladies were life savers! Extenuating circumstances caused us to cross paths and now I can't even imagine them not being a part of our special day. They helped setup for our ceremony and reception. They had the best positive attitudes and I felt very at ease working with them.

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Due to the unusal circumstances of planning this wedding (Bride and Groom reside in another state, mother-of-the groom doing most of the planning), the Diva's were helpful in the planning process and especially executing everything on the wedding day. They were able to help me find some cost-cutting ideas and supply me with the names of other vendors.

Services Used: Wedding Planning

The Designing Divas kindly offer flexibility to fulfill as many or few services a bride-to-be asks of them. They negotiated with me to provide only set-up services at my wedding. They were very well prepared the day of the event. I provided them a detailed document describing the facility and what I had in mind. No in-person meeting required, but available if I had needed it.

They pulled it off and improvised perfectly as necessary. (I say that because I didn't notice anything off and they didn't have to ask me a lot of questions. They just took charge and got it done!) The venue looked great!

These ladies are a pleasure to work with. I was at a wedding two weeks later that they worked, so I've witnessed them in action as a bride and wedding guest.

Services Used: Wedding Planning

These two lovely ladies made my wedding day a breeze for me! I didn't have to worry about a single logistical thing on my day thanks to these two. Vendors were taken care of, decor was beautifully done by these two, and they had awesome ideas to work with. I would recommend their services to all brides getting married. They kept my bridezilla side away. Thank you DIVAS!!!

Services Used: Wedding Planning

Just hired for the day of wedding ceremony & reception. It was good to hire someone for the day of. I was able to do a lot of the actual planning on my own, but for the day of wanted to put someone else in charge. Good idea. We rented our arch from them, it was really pretty. They made a wishing well tree for us, which was a great idea & my husband really likes(instead of guest book). We enjoyed meeting with them beforehand, they ended up staying longer than the eight hours on the day of & we paid for the extra time, but it was worth it too have them put away stuff instead of only relying on friends to do it. Would highly recommend to others.

Services Used: Wedding Planning

The Designing Divas were awesome. Our kids were married at their home. The reception followed, at our home, a mile away. We hired the Divas so that my husband and I were able to attend the wedding ( and have all of our relatives and friends also attend) knowing that everything would be set up for the reception while we were gone and that guests arriving at the wedding would be greeted. That's just what happened. Our day was stress free thanks to the Divas. We met a few times before hand so that they knew what we wanted, got some tips from them, and they became familiar with our home. The wedding was perfect, the reception flowed just as we wanted and I can't say enough about how wonderful the day was. Thanks, Divas,
Kathy Timm Wasilla, Alaska

Services Used: Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

Working with these two ladies made for the only relief I had on my daughters wedding day! They were professional, friendly and the best. Just having them to bounce ideas off of and for their services on the wedding day was wonderful