DeLair Entertainment

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

We cannot thank Wayne enough!! He did an amazing job. From the ceremony to the reception, everything was perfect. We wish we could have danced longer! Thanks again.

Services Used: DJ

We had Wayne for our DJ at our wedding at Longboat Key Club resort and he was phenomenal. We first contacted Alice, who responds to your emails and phone calls so quickly. She's really on top of things. We met with Wayne the week of our wedding to go over things. We had very specific song choices with breaks and transitions in the songs. He was able to mix and make the transitions so much better than we were. The time that he spent to detail and with us, made me feel so comfortable that our wedding was going to be perfect. He provided our ceremony music and our reception music. Everyone was dancing the whole night! He knew exactly what to play and when to get the crowd up and dancing. It was perfect! I would definitely recommend Wayne for any of your DJ needs!

Profile Picture
Private User
Recently Married

Loved working with Wayne and Alice. They are both SO professional and on top of things!!!!! Wayne did a fantastic job - we loved him!

Services Used: DJ

Wayne & Alice DeLair were spectacular! From our first meeting they were so helpful that Wayne actually brought us back into his studio to play some samples for us on his keyboard. Alice was very prompt on her emails and they both provided excellent timelines before the wedding. Wayne was great during the wedding. The music flowed perfectly and his introduction of me and my husband after the ceremony was perfect. They are both very professional and I would highly recommend this team to anyone for their wedding!

Services Used: DJ

Both Alice and Wayne were a pleasure to work with for our wedding reception. Alice was great at managing follow-ups throughout the entire process and was very reliable. Wayne did an awesome job at the reception! He listened to our requests and did a great job managing the mood/dance party. He truly helped make our wedding "the best wedding ever!

Services Used: DJ

Wayne was wonderful. Great MC and very good with reading the crowd and playing the music that our guests wanted to here. The "text to request a song" feature made things even more personal for our wedding guests. It was a great experience and we highly recommend Wayne for any event the might require a DJ. He even let us tour his studio. A very personal yet collaborative experience. We couldn't be happier!

Services Used: DJ

Wayne and Alice DeLair did an amazing job for us from the start. They spent an extraordinary amount of time prior to our event making sure they had everything needed to deliver a superior night. The night was magical and I could not have been more pleased with Wayne's performance. They were excellent.....

Services Used: DJ

From the beginning we were very impressed with Wayne. The amount of detail and consideration he puts into the planning and meeting your needs is second to none.

The planning was great. We met with Wayne twice before our wedding. He covered so many things we never considered. We provided him with a song list and genre preferences that we liked and he delivered! During our 2nd meeting Wayne provided us with an itinerary and made sure everything, including pronunciation of names he would call out, was accurate and to our liking.

Wayne was able to adapt to a space change in the venue with very little notice. Our ceremony and reception were in two different locations. Wayne did amazing setting up and providing the right music and atmosphere for both locations.

Overall we were very satisfied and would highly recommend Wayne to anyone having a wedding in West/ Central Florida....or anywhere else he would be willing to travel!

Profile Picture
Rebecca
10/18/2014

Wayne and Alice DeLair exceeded our expectations in all aspects of planning and the execution of our wedding. Every communication was professional and timely. They were extremely easy to work with and have the planning process streamlined, making it easy to ensure the success of any event. Wayne was an excellent MC and our music was exactly what we hoped it would be, keeping people on the dance floor all night! We would highly recommend them for any occasion.

Services Used: DJ

Thanks for giving us an excellent musical experience. We had an awesome time and appreciate all the time you spent getting our music downloaded and put in the correct order. I would highly recommend you to anyone I know getting married. Thanks for everything. Erica and Jeff”

Services Used: DJ

Let me preface my comments with this statement. Providing on-line reviews or comments is not something I do. However in this case, I felt compelled.

Wayne DeLair was a true professional, extremely accommodating to our last-minute planning and ROCKED our reception!

Wayne and his wife Alice were so approachable and went above and beyond to make our wedding reception special. Alice was readily accessible and stayed in touch via phone calls, text, email and voice mail.

The DeLair's provided audio equipment and music for each of our three venues...on the beach for the ceremony, on an outdoor patio for cocktail hour, then indoors for the reception. Wayne also coordinated the announcements, such as toasts, bouquet toss, cake cutting, etc. at our request.

Turns out that Wayne is not only a DJ but a live musician. He is actively involved in the business, evidenced when we met at the DeLair music studio for final arrangements. I can sum up my impression of the studio as WOW, I didn't expect that.

I love old school R&B, current Hip Hop, Classical, and Alternative. Wayne covered it all! He also had a sign inviting guests to text him their song requests. My guests actually did, so it turns out that everyone got on the dance floor, young and old alike. Impressive.

Bottom line, I strongly recommending DeLair Entertainment for YOUR special day. When a vendor goes above and beyond to accommodate and anticipate your needs, it makes you feel so very special. It made ME feel so very special.

Services Used: DJ

My husband's family is Greek so music and dancing were very important to us as we tried to find the perfect DJ. I was nervous about finding someone who could blend the various music styles without making our reception feel "choppy" but from my very first conversation with Wayne and his wife Alice I knew they were the perfect choice! They were so easy to talk to and took the time to understand our needs. Alice was extremely responsive leading up to the wedding and took great care to make sure they collected any and all information that would be helpful. Being that I am out of state, meeting in person before the wedding wasn't possible, but Wayne made the time to review over the phone all the bridal party names and song lists to ensure everything went smoothly. The night of the wedding Wayne kept the party going and read our crowd perfectly knowing exactly how to balance the traditional Greek music with the modern dancing! THANK YOU Wayne and Alice for making everything so easy and so much fun!!

Services Used: DJ

We had a blast and we are so thrilled you were there to spend our special day with us. All of the guests complimented us about Wayne! Several asked about who sang the unique version of "Build Me up Buttercup" song that Wayne played during dinner. They all loved it! Wayne knew exactly what we wanted and needed to have a wonderful day. I wish we could have another event just to have Wayne come play for us again! He and Alice truly went above and beyond for us. All the planning, organizing and booking was stress free and easy thanks to Alice. The response time was impeccable and always the quickest out of all the vendors. Thanks for your patience when crazy bride mode came into the picture. We thank you again for everything. Perfect, perfect, perfect! -Brittany and Jordan

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other)

Wayne was AMAZING and his wife, Alice, was so easy to work with. The entire booking and planning process ran very smoothly and she responded quickly. We had a destination wedding and met with Wayne for the first time at his studio a few days before our wedding. Everything was so well organized and his studio was impressive. As far as the big day, he did an outstanding job and played every song we requested and kept the party going all night. When someone requested a song he did not have, he allowed our guest to hook up his iPod to play it! He was incredibly attentive and one of the highlights of our day! Our guests are STILL raving about him!

Services Used: DJ

He had the great chance and honor to choose Wayne to perform at our wedding. He was recommended by The Longboat Key Club and Resort, where we had our wedding. We couldn't have picked a better person to DJ our special day. The way he made the music blend together was absolutely perfect. Our first meeting made everything understandable for this first-time bride who had only ever been to one other wedding. They then sent us a very detailed yet simple "fill in the blank" style survey to help choose our songs. Our final meeting was relaxed, fun, and Wayne gave us even more ideas we could have never thought of.

Everything turned out absolutely magical. The sound quality was amazing, the song choices were perfect, and he even set up a system where people could text their requests to him!

I would HIGHLY recommend DeLair Entertainment for any event. Thank you so much for making this special day even better!

Services Used: DJ

“Wayne and Alice are so incredibly amazing! Alice is so so sweet and Wayne truly loves what he does and he's so fantastic at it! I can't say enough awesome things about them and their services! Thank you for making our wedding day one to remember.”