cox photography

cox photography

quality costs less than you think

1 augusta street
suite 200
Greenville, SC 29601 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture
Packages: Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, High Resolution ...
Liability Insurance: Yes

Value:
(4.7 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Patrick Cox shot my sister's wedding & did an amazing job! As a wedding planner that has done hundreds of weddings I have had the opportunity to work with so many photographers. Patrick is amazing! His work tells a story! He has a calming personality that is contagious. We feel blessed to have been able to work with Patrick!!

• Wedding: 04/19/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Patrick was most impressive his professionalism and demeanor was spot on. The mark of a great photographer is when you don't even realize they are there. When it was time for the family and wedding party pictures Patrick's charm and charisma made everyone feel at ease creating an atmosphere that led to superb photos. I would highly recommend Cox Photography to anyone wanting a top notch photographer.

• Wedding: 04/19/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Patrick Cox took my breath away. When I looked at the photographs he took on my wedding day I was at a loss for words. He captured special moments so beautifully, so artfully, and so stealthy as I hardly remember seeing him. He did a brilliant job of capturing the moment without stepping into the moment; this is the mark of a truly talented event photographer. I studied and worked in photography in the past and knew that finding the right photographer for the wedding was my top priority. I was referred to Patrick and after visiting him in his studio and seeing his brilliant work displayed I was more than sold. Now after seeing the results of his efforts I feel that I could not have found another photographer more committed to capturing the beautiful moments on my Big Day than Patrick. My father arranged for a helicopter as a surprise to pick my husband and I up from the chapel located on the top of a mountain down to the reception in the valley. Patrick not only got in the helicopter so he could get some shots of us from the sky but they removed the glass so he was literally hanging out of a helicopter to catch the perfect shot! I am so impressed by his work and can only say that if you have a special event and need the perfect photographer you would be very wise to choose Patrick Cox Photography. Jordan H.

• Wedding: 09/14/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

There were one or two areas surrounding our wedding planning that we decided ahead of time that we wanted the best - and our photographer was one of them. Thankfully, we absolutely got the best of the best when we got Patrick Cox and Cox Photography. Cox Photography already had a well-established reputation in the Greenville area before we started looking for someone to photograph our wedding, but we still planned on shopping around. However, it was less than 30 minutes after we left our introductory appointment with Patrick that we knew we had found our photographer. From the moment we sat down on the couch and met Patrick to this week when we got our wedding pictures back, we've known Cox Photography was the best and we have not been disappointed. We had Patrick shoot our engagement photo's, wedding, reception, and do our wedding video as well. After looking at the 2,000 plus pictures he took a few weeks ago, we are blown away by his talent and approach to photography. He has a unique ability to capture candid moments and make them look beautiful - which is what we wanted for our wedding.

If you are looking for someone who will touch up every picture and use special effects to make your pictures look better, look elsewhere. If you want top quality with a real authentic approach to photography, an AWESOME person to work with and guide the wedding party through 1,000 smiles and keep them laughing, and someone who pays attention to the little details, Patrick and Cox Photography is for you. Sure, there are cheaper options out there, but in our opinion, you pay for what you get - and we got the best pictures that will last us a lifetime. Worth every penny!

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Profile Picture
Anonymous
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Absolutely phenomenal. Patrick is not only a talented photographer, but he is a true professional, as well.

• Wedding: 10/13/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Patrick Cox is one amazing photographer. He was so easy to work with and he made our photo sessions so much fun. He was able to capture the raw emotion during our wedding and you barely knew he around. I would recommend Patrick to anyone, the only way you will be disappointed is if you do not hire him as your photographer!!

• Wedding: 11/19/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We have no regrets about getting Patrick Cox to shoot our engagement pictures, wedding day and my bridal portraits! The only bad thing is that there are TOO many good ones to choose from! :) Not only did the pictures turn out great, but we really enjoyed Patrick's relaxed personality and how he always took time to learn more about us or tell stories about his life. There are so many photographers around today who have just picked it up as a hobby or a way to make money, but I can promise you Patrick has a skill for it and knows what he is doing. Thanks Patrick!

• Wedding: 08/06/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Cox Photography is simply EXCELLENT! We chose Patrick for Bridal Portraits and Wedding photography. He is very professional and knows how to manage a crowd of people in a wedding party and take great photographs simultaneously. After the wedding, we received millions of compliments on how nice and attentive Patrick was during the pre-wedding, wedding, and reception. To Patrick... Thank you for capturing the most memorable moments of our wedding day! We would recommend you to anyone!

• Wedding: 08/05/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Patrick, what amazing professional creative photos you captured at our daughter's wedding! Truly an outstanding photographer! I am still in awe over the bridal portrait, which is a timeless, priceless piece of art. You truly captured the day for the bride and groom, our family and our 200+ guest, yet I never saw the first flash? Thank you!!

• Wedding: 08/05/2011
4.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Responsiveness: 3.5
  • Professionalism: 4.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 4.0

Patrick Cox did some lovely formal wedding portraits for us.

• Wedding: 06/04/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Patrick is an excellent photographer. He really gets to know the people he is photographing. He also doesn't do cheesy shots as part of his regular program (unless you ask for them).

• Wedding: 05/14/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our pictures turned out beautifully. Very professional. Very inobtrusive. Was able to take all of our family pics within 15 min so we were able to get to the reception faster.

• Wedding: 04/24/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We loved working with Patrick and would highly recommend him to you!!

• Wedding: 04/03/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Working with Patrick was a delightful experience. Everything was perfect. He went beyond our expectations.

• Wedding: 09/04/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Patrick was the absolute BEST investment I made over my entire wedding process! From the beginning I told my family the one thing I really cared about during the wedding was that we could get the best photographer, no matter the cost, because I felt like the pictures are the only thing you can take with your forever. Not only was Patrick THE BEST around, but his prices were extremely reasonable given his talent and outstanding eye for the beauty he finds in everything. I have already recommended Patrick to everyone who asks my opinion for an incredible photographer. Not only is he great, but everyone in his office is so lovely to work with! I couldn't have asked for a better experience, or more gorgeous pictures. They are truly my most priceless possession.

• Wedding: 07/11/2009
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Great photographer! I love my pictures and couldn't be happier!

• Wedding: 04/03/2009
864-233-9992
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards