Chrissy K Photography

Portrait and Wedding Photographer

219 Monastery Ave
Philadelphia, PA 19128 | map
Style: Photojournalism, Portraiture
Packages: Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, High Resolution ...
Liability Insurance: Yes

Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
Value:
(4.9 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We hired Chrissy K for our wedding at the Morris House Hotel on July 12 of this year and it was easily one of the best decisions we made.

We actually knew Chrissy from when she photographed a family member's wedding in 2013 and we were so impressed with her then that we knew right away that we wanted her for our wedding.

Working with her from day one was great. She is very affable and easy to talk to. We met a few times throughout the year to discuss the event and she came up with a fantastic timeline that incorporated our ideas and her own (which were incredible). The sites she found for photos around the venue were unbelievable and her creativity was on full display with each shot. Not only did the photos come out unbelievably great, but her amiable personality only added to the process. We have since gotten compliments on both her photos and her personality from numerous friends and family members.

Our review would be lacking if we didn't mention her assistant Sean and how great he was to work with as well. Just like Chrissy, he was really fun to work with and took great photos.

We're so thankful that we had the fortune to have Chrissy photograph our wedding and will eagerly recommend her to everyone we know. Thanks again!

• Wedding: 07/12/2014
Nathan
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Chrissy's photos are unbelievable! She has an artistic eye and we could not ask for better quality photographs for our daughters wedding. Chrissy is very kind, patient, and professional. A pleasure to work with - we could not have made a better choice.

• Wedding: 06/20/2014
Mark
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Having Chrissy as our wedding photographer was like working with a friend! She is so down to earth yet professional. She was so great in answering all of my questions, no matter how small or silly, throughout the whole process. Chrissy shot our engagement pictures and our wedding day and we are thrilled with every picture we've seen! Packages are reasonably priced and the quality of her work is the best from what we've seen via friends' weddings and other photogs we interviewed when initially looking. 5 stars all around!

• Wedding: 06/13/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We LOVED working with Chrissy! She did our engagement pictures as well as photographed our wedding. All of our pictures turned out so beautifully and there are so many! She captured every moment of our wedding, a day that goes by way too quickly.

Chrissy was such a sweetheart and a true joy to work with. Very fun, very responsive, and super helpful. We had a very short list of "must-have" shots, which she was very happy to make sure we got, but without Chrissy's foresight and experience, we probably would have missed out on so many pictures we didn't think to put on our list.

You will be so happy you chose Chrissy. We definitely are!

• Wedding: 06/06/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Chrissy was an absolute pleasure to work with. Her laid back (yet still very professional) approach made us feel extremely comfortable throughout our wedding day. We are in love with the photos and feel they captured of the day amazingly! We would highly recommend Chrissy K Photography and couldn't be more pleased with her work!

• Wedding: 10/12/2013
Amy
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Chrissy was great to work with and i would highly recommend her.

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Chrissy K is the best photographer I have ever had the pleasure of working with! She was professional, fun and SO EASY to work with. Before my wedding she sent me a detailed timeline and also we made a checklist of all the must have photos. She never stopped me in the middle of something and said "wait do that again" Whenever I wanted a shot of something she worked with me to get the perfect angle and lighting. I must have sent her a 100 e-mails and she was quick to respond and provided me with everything I needed. You can tell she loves what she does and I am sure that is what makes her a great photographer and why she cares about her clients so much. She was very in-the-moment and the pictures that I have seen so far are amazing! For the quality of her skills she is also reasonably priced. I would recommend her to any and everyone I can. Please keep her in mind for your next event, you will NOT regret it.

• Wedding: 08/10/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Chrissy and Gary were the perfect duo for capturing all the special moments of our Philly wedding. Chrissy brings the perfect mix of professionalism and personality--she is friendly and puts you at ease but you can still tell she is completely committed to doing the very best work the whole time.

Chrissy and Gary met us at the hotel downtown and helped coordinate a great reveal, then rode the limo with us to the venue in the suburbs to continue to get great shots of the day. Chrissy understood that photos were incredibly important to us yet we didn't plan to spend half our wedding day off in a garden taking photos! She worked with us to efficiently take posed shots so that we could get back to our party and enjoy our guests' company.

Chrissy and Gary were such photo ninjas that they were able to get in and take great shots throughout the ceremony and reception without being intrusive.

And I was so thankful to Chrissy for capturing all of the special shots I requested for our day--again, everything was thoughtfully scheduled and planned but it never felt pushy or rushed. We're loving our sneak peak photos--I look at them every night before I go to bed. Can't wait for the rest!!!!!!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Chrissy was AMAZING!! She understood exactly what I wanted and what I did not want. The pictures were like nothing i've ever seen before. I Loved Them!! Thank You Chrissy!! You made my day that much more memorable.

• Wedding: 05/11/2013
Amy
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Chrissy is an amazing photographer;) She was so accommodating and caring during the whole wedding planning process. She even toured our venue with us beforehand! Our wedding pictures were so unbelievably beautiful I'm having trouble deciding which ones to put in frames. Chrissy captured every part of our day and I couldn't have asked for a more talented or nicer photographer. She is the best!

• Wedding: 03/22/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Chrissy was absolutely a fabulous photographer. she was always there to answer any questions and help us along til the day of our wedding. She is so great with ideas and choices. The day of my wedding she really was so great with her associate. My wedding was complete and the pictures tell it all. Thanks to chrissy K for making m day so memorable.

• Wedding: 10/13/2012
Jessica
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Wonderful photographer with great work! Was able to Answer any question I had! I would use her again!

• Wedding: 09/22/2012
Laura
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Chrissy is flawless. i adore her and her work. She is so easy to work with and also communicate with. It is like she becomes a friend. I saw a sneak peak of my pics and LOVE LOVE LOVE them. i cant wait to see the rest. I will without a doubt praise her to every bride I know. She is awesome!

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Anonymous
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I would highly recommend Chrissy K Photography for any event. Chrissy truly captured our special day through her thoughtful and creative photographs. The final product surpassed my expectations, especially because the pricing is extremely reasonable.

• Wedding: 08/03/2012
Erika
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Not only is Chrissy a fantastic photographer (really, her pictures are amazing!), she's also an absolute pleasure to work with!! She did both our engagement and wedding pictures - and was so much fun to be around, and really good at putting us at ease. She has a lot of positive energy, and is also very good at being discreet during the wedding (I barely noticed her!). Her assistant at our wedding was Gary, a professional wedding photographer in his own right, and also fantastic! With how busy she is, she's very responsive on email - you'll hear back from her within a couple of days at the most.

I can't recommend her highly enough! Her prices are also extremely reasonable for the quality of work she does. I plan on contacting her once we decide take the next step and having children (not for a couple of years though!).

• Wedding: 07/07/2012
Cara
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Chrissy was absolutely amazing to work with for our wedding. Our package included the engagement session in addition to the wedding photos. The engagement pics were a great way to get to know Chrissy prior to the big day. Both sets of pictures came out beautifully and were more than just the standard portrait shots. She really has a great eye and moved us around efficiently to get the perfect pics. Chrissy was timely with her responses to questions and very easy to communicate with. Best of all she was fun to work with and made me feel really comfortable, I would highly recommend Chrissy K to anyone looking for a photographer.

As a side note, Chrissy recommended our videographer (Zac Boden), who she works with regularly under the Chrissy K name. He was just as wonderful as Chrissy. The videos he made were phenomenal. I can't stop looking at the videos or the pictures, and my wedding was 6 months ago.

• Wedding: 06/23/2012
267-702-3010
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards