Chrissy K Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

When we first met Chrissy K, we immediately felt comfortable talking to her about our wedding day vision. Chrissy was accommodating and gave immediate responses when we had any questions. When we had our engagement session, Chrissy went above and beyond to make our vision for beachy pictures a reality. My husband and I were both nervous, but Chrissy made us comfortable and at ease. She was so fun to work with!

On the day of the wedding, we had so many family pictures and when time seemed most pressing, Chrissy was most professional and proactive about getting all the photos we wanted...and did not allow distractions to create stress. Everyone was impressed with Chrissy's charismatic personality, her proactive nature, her professionalism and the way she valued everyone in the midst of the craziness and fun times! When we were on the dance floor, every time there was a candid moment, Chrissy was there to capture it. She melted right into the atmosphere and party and her love for capturing fun moments was real! We loved having Chrissy K as our photographer! She is not only a wonderful artist, but she was a joy to work with and we will definitely be using her again!!!! Choose Chrissy K Photography! You will NOT be disappointed!!!

Patricia
12/06/2014

We had an amazing and unique wedding at Christ Church and the Mask and Wig Club in Center City Philadelphia. Chrissy K was an amazing help when it came to creative ideas, organizing family members, and keeping us calm and relaxed. She was professional, fun to work with, and she really personalized and understood our vision of this special day. We are both blown away with the photographs and thrilled to have had Chrissy K capture our day. Friends have commented that some of our photographs look like scenes from a "romantic movie," and they are truly artistic and beautiful. Chrissy K is a gifted and friendly photographer and we would highly recommend her.

Services Used: Photography

Chrissy was awesome to work and deal with. She made my whole day easy and run smoothly.

Stephanie
09/28/2014

We used Chrissy k photography for our engagement photos and wedding in 2012. We just did a family session this past fall. Now we can't wait for spring to take our daughters first birthday pictures! She is amazing!! Our home is cover in her work!

Services Used: Photography

I have known Chrissy for many years and have followed and loved her photography. I always knew one day Chrissy would be the photographer at my wedding. In 2013 when i got engaged and decided on a wedding venue, i immediately called her to secure the date. Chrissy is great to work with - super friendly, easy going and professional! We met a couple of times to discuss my ideas and the flow for the wedding day. She was very helpful in helping me with a timeline for my beach wedding! Chrissy did an amazing job documenting the day!!! We had some rain that day and were not able to take our formal shots on the beach as planned, but that did not slow us down! Chrissy took great photos right on the balcony of the hotel. You cannot even tell it was raining or that we were is such a drab spot. All of our photos turned out incredible and there are so many to choose from! Chrissy is a true artist and I could not ask for a better photographer! Chrissy rocks!!!

Nathan
07/12/2014

We hired Chrissy K for our wedding at the Morris House Hotel on July 12 of this year and it was easily one of the best decisions we made.

We actually knew Chrissy from when she photographed a family member's wedding in 2013 and we were so impressed with her then that we knew right away that we wanted her for our wedding.

Working with her from day one was great. She is very affable and easy to talk to. We met a few times throughout the year to discuss the event and she came up with a fantastic timeline that incorporated our ideas and her own (which were incredible). The sites she found for photos around the venue were unbelievable and her creativity was on full display with each shot. Not only did the photos come out unbelievably great, but her amiable personality only added to the process. We have since gotten compliments on both her photos and her personality from numerous friends and family members.

Our review would be lacking if we didn't mention her assistant Sean and how great he was to work with as well. Just like Chrissy, he was really fun to work with and took great photos.

We're so thankful that we had the fortune to have Chrissy photograph our wedding and will eagerly recommend her to everyone we know. Thanks again!

Mark
06/20/2014

Chrissy's photos are unbelievable! She has an artistic eye and we could not ask for better quality photographs for our daughters wedding. Chrissy is very kind, patient, and professional. A pleasure to work with - we could not have made a better choice.

Services Used: Photography

Having Chrissy as our wedding photographer was like working with a friend! She is so down to earth yet professional. She was so great in answering all of my questions, no matter how small or silly, throughout the whole process. Chrissy shot our engagement pictures and our wedding day and we are thrilled with every picture we've seen! Packages are reasonably priced and the quality of her work is the best from what we've seen via friends' weddings and other photogs we interviewed when initially looking. 5 stars all around!

Services Used: Photography

We LOVED working with Chrissy! She did our engagement pictures as well as photographed our wedding. All of our pictures turned out so beautifully and there are so many! She captured every moment of our wedding, a day that goes by way too quickly.

Chrissy was such a sweetheart and a true joy to work with. Very fun, very responsive, and super helpful. We had a very short list of "must-have" shots, which she was very happy to make sure we got, but without Chrissy's foresight and experience, we probably would have missed out on so many pictures we didn't think to put on our list.

You will be so happy you chose Chrissy. We definitely are!

Amy
10/12/2013

Chrissy was an absolute pleasure to work with. Her laid back (yet still very professional) approach made us feel extremely comfortable throughout our wedding day. We are in love with the photos and feel they captured of the day amazingly! We would highly recommend Chrissy K Photography and couldn't be more pleased with her work!

Private User
1+ year ago

Chrissy was great to work with and i would highly recommend her.

Services Used: Photography

Chrissy K is the best photographer I have ever had the pleasure of working with! She was professional, fun and SO EASY to work with. Before my wedding she sent me a detailed timeline and also we made a checklist of all the must have photos. She never stopped me in the middle of something and said "wait do that again" Whenever I wanted a shot of something she worked with me to get the perfect angle and lighting. I must have sent her a 100 e-mails and she was quick to respond and provided me with everything I needed. You can tell she loves what she does and I am sure that is what makes her a great photographer and why she cares about her clients so much. She was very in-the-moment and the pictures that I have seen so far are amazing! For the quality of her skills she is also reasonably priced. I would recommend her to any and everyone I can. Please keep her in mind for your next event, you will NOT regret it.

Private User
2+ years ago

Chrissy and Gary were the perfect duo for capturing all the special moments of our Philly wedding. Chrissy brings the perfect mix of professionalism and personality--she is friendly and puts you at ease but you can still tell she is completely committed to doing the very best work the whole time.

Chrissy and Gary met us at the hotel downtown and helped coordinate a great reveal, then rode the limo with us to the venue in the suburbs to continue to get great shots of the day. Chrissy understood that photos were incredibly important to us yet we didn't plan to spend half our wedding day off in a garden taking photos! She worked with us to efficiently take posed shots so that we could get back to our party and enjoy our guests' company.

Chrissy and Gary were such photo ninjas that they were able to get in and take great shots throughout the ceremony and reception without being intrusive.

And I was so thankful to Chrissy for capturing all of the special shots I requested for our day--again, everything was thoughtfully scheduled and planned but it never felt pushy or rushed. We're loving our sneak peak photos--I look at them every night before I go to bed. Can't wait for the rest!!!!!!

Amy
05/11/2013

Chrissy was AMAZING!! She understood exactly what I wanted and what I did not want. The pictures were like nothing i've ever seen before. I Loved Them!! Thank You Chrissy!! You made my day that much more memorable.

Services Used: Photography

Chrissy is an amazing photographer;) She was so accommodating and caring during the whole wedding planning process. She even toured our venue with us beforehand! Our wedding pictures were so unbelievably beautiful I'm having trouble deciding which ones to put in frames. Chrissy captured every part of our day and I couldn't have asked for a more talented or nicer photographer. She is the best!

Jessica
10/13/2012

Chrissy was absolutely a fabulous photographer. she was always there to answer any questions and help us along til the day of our wedding. She is so great with ideas and choices. The day of my wedding she really was so great with her associate. My wedding was complete and the pictures tell it all. Thanks to chrissy K for making m day so memorable.