Central Market Flowers, Through Price Chopper

Flexibility:
 (5.0/5.0)

Sort By:

• Flexibility:  5.0
Katey did an amazing job!! Throughout the entire wedding planning process she would check in to see if any changes needed to be made. She went out of her way to make sure every detail was perfect!! Our wedding guests are still commenting on how beautiful our flowers were!
Wedding: 07/27/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We were all set to work with a florist until we met the floral staff at Price Chopper in Clifton Park. The woman we worked with was professional and knowledgable. She listened to what we were looking for and asked for details on the rest of our wedding. She had a great eye for what would look best. She also helped us by answering many questions (how do hydrangeas hold up in heat?, how can I pin my grandmothers necklace in without losing it?, what is seasonal and affordable?, etc.). The result was stunning and I couldn't have asked for higher quality and it came at a very modest price. Those who delivered and set up also did a great job. We would definitely recommend them to future brides!
Wedding: 08/25/2012

Heather 5 Reviews
We couldn't be more pleased with the efforts of Price Chopper in Clifton Park, specifically Katey. We sat down 6 months out from our wedding and discussed our needs for the special day from bouquets, corages, boutonierres, and outdoor floral decorations. She was able to supply us with all of our requests within our budget. She provided us great ideas and even texted us pictures of other weddings that had similar arrangements so we could get an idea of what the actual bouquets would look like. The flowers arrived on time and fresh, and lasted a week after the wedding. Price Chopper is a great option for your floral needs, low pricing without compromising quality of the flowers!
Wedding: 08/03/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Margette goes out of her way to make everything amazing!
Wedding: 07/06/2012

Brooke 4 Reviews
Unbeatable price and beauty! Ask for Liz! She is amazing. My flowers were exactly as I had imagined and no request was turned down. She had great suggestions and was a joy to work with.
Wedding: 08/13/2011
3.7/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  1.5
  • Responsiveness:  3.5
  • Professionalism:  3.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We picking central market to do our flowers because we knew the cost would be much lower than going through a florist. The flowers came out beautiful and everything looked nice. However, when arriving at the wedding site, we were missing flowers. None of the grandparents corsages were delivered or even made. We were very disappointed with this. If you use them, make sure they check the back of the page so that all the flowers are delivered.
Wedding: 07/23/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Katie and the price chopper team did a flawless job on our flowers! My bouquet was EXACTLY what i wanted, and the centerpieces were breathtaking! And, the price was unbeatable.... we got a quote from a private florist, and they quoted us DOUBLE what price chopper quoted us! it was unbelievable! Price chopper at Clifton park was amazing, and i have already refered other brides that i know to them, and they are using them as well!
Wedding: 06/17/2011
4.3/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.0
  • Responsiveness:  3.5
  • Professionalism:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
My flowers were perfect for what I paid for them! I did not get anything fancy, although I'm sure they would have been beautiful if I did, but I just wanted simple white gerbers, roses, and lillies. The lady I worked with was extremely nice. She helped me to make the right decisions for what I was looking for and the price I was looking to pay. The only complaint, which really isn't one, is that the lady ended up going into surgery two weeks before the wedding and no one had told us that someone else was to be taking over, and if we did not contact them first to make sure everything was still in order I think I might not have caught it until a few days before the wedding. We did have to have another meeting to go over everything again so that the new consultant knew what I wanted, which was a nice refresher anyways. Everything ended up perfect and I would absolutely recommend them.
Wedding: 04/10/2010
4.3/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.5
  • Responsiveness:  3.0
  • Professionalism:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
The flowers were gorgeous! The value for cost was unbelievable!!
Wedding: 07/24/2009
  • Flexibility:  5.0
My flowers were absolutely gorgeous. My bouqet had 9 orange calalillies, little orange roses, hydrangeas, and berries. My husband's corsage was the 10th calalilly since they come in a bouqet of 10. My bridesmaids carried the roses, berries, hydrangeas and also sunflowers. My junior bridesmaid carried just sunflowers. I couldn't have asked for anything more with my fall wedding. Everything came together nicely. I did not centerpieces or flowers on my cake so that's why the price was so low. The only thing I had were berries with ribbon for the church pues. I also had 4 corsages.
Wedding: 10/24/2008
  • Flexibility:  5.0
They were very helpful and professional during the booking/planning process. The day of our flowers were delivered promptley and they looked amazing. I got several complements on how pretty they were.
Wedding: 09/13/2008