Central Market Flowers, Through Price Chopper

(4.8 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
(4.7 / 5.0)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Katey did an amazing job!! Throughout the entire wedding planning process she would check in to see if any changes needed to be made. She went out of her way to make sure every detail was perfect!! Our wedding guests are still commenting on how beautiful our flowers were!

• Wedding: 07/27/2013
4.8/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I know what you're thinking. WHO would get their wedding flowers from a grocery store florist? That's exactly what I thought until I read reviews and then met with Margette Jobin. She is the manager of the Central Market florist in the clifton park Price Chopper.

I did a lot of research online and while I had a general idea of what I wanted color wise I have no experience with flowers so I really needed an expert to help me make decisions. I met with Margette and showed her all the pictures and talked to her about my vision. She was very supportive and almost instantly she seemed to form a vision and knew what she wanted to do. She was VERY knowledgable and made it look almost easy to just throw together a beautiful decor for a wedding! She really put me at ease throughout the planning process and would call me and explain everything.

The days leading up to the wedding and the morning of I just kept wondering what the flowers would look like and how everything would look ( i never actually saw a mock up or anything so all I was going on was pictures of some of the flowers I found on the internet). When the flowers got delivered to my bridal suite I almost cried....THEY WERE GORGEOUS. It was the exact vision I had that I couldn't ever actually put into words. And then later when my husband and I saw my reception room for the first time....the words were used were 'incredible' and 'unbelievable'. We were SO happy. The center pieces, the floral arrangements, the AMAZING head table, the flowers on the cake, the aisle decor....everything, perfect and flawless.

I would highly recommend Margette. The price was MORE than reasonable...most likely about HALF of all the prices you will get from other florists. The only sort of negative thing is that for some reason she doesn't use email. You can email her....but she doesn't respond, she just calls you.

• Wedding: 11/03/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We used central market florist in Clifton park for all of our flowers, which were all roses. Marietta was the one we went through and she was great. We were very unsure of what exactly we wanted and she made the whole process smooth and very easy. All of the bouquets were perfect and delivered in perfect condition. We would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a florist that wants a beautiful job done at a very reasonable price!

• Wedding: 10/20/2012
amanda
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The flowers for our wedding were absolutely amazing I was completely blown away when I saw them. I worked with Katey and I highly recommend her. She is very professional and knowledgeable, and she does beautiful work.

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Anonymous
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Margette did the flowers for my wedding and I would not have wanted anyone else. Right from the first meeting I knew she was perfect person for the job. She understood my vision to a "T" and had wonderful ideas for things I had not even thought of. I completely trusted her to the point where I would say "Just do what you think will be best". The day of the wedding all the flowers were GORGEOUS!!!!!!!! Prettier than I had ever imagined! Don't look any further, call her!

• Wedding: 10/06/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

They did a fabulous job! We went with the wildflower look, but in fall, so wildflowers were more difficult to come by.

• Wedding: 09/29/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We were all set to work with a florist until we met the floral staff at Price Chopper in Clifton Park. The woman we worked with was professional and knowledgable. She listened to what we were looking for and asked for details on the rest of our wedding. She had a great eye for what would look best. She also helped us by answering many questions (how do hydrangeas hold up in heat?, how can I pin my grandmothers necklace in without losing it?, what is seasonal and affordable?, etc.). The result was stunning and I couldn't have asked for higher quality and it came at a very modest price. Those who delivered and set up also did a great job. We would definitely recommend them to future brides!

• Wedding: 08/25/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We couldn't be more pleased with the efforts of Price Chopper in Clifton Park, specifically Katey. We sat down 6 months out from our wedding and discussed our needs for the special day from bouquets, corages, boutonierres, and outdoor floral decorations. She was able to supply us with all of our requests within our budget. She provided us great ideas and even texted us pictures of other weddings that had similar arrangements so we could get an idea of what the actual bouquets would look like. The flowers arrived on time and fresh, and lasted a week after the wedding. Price Chopper is a great option for your floral needs, low pricing without compromising quality of the flowers!

• Wedding: 08/03/2012
Heather
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Margette goes out of her way to make everything amazing!

• Wedding: 07/06/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

All of the flowers for my wedding were breathtaking. I wasn't sure what I wanted so the florist gave me several ideas. they were so helpful and the flowers were perfect.

• Wedding: 08/20/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Unbeatable price and beauty! Ask for Liz! She is amazing. My flowers were exactly as I had imagined and no request was turned down. She had great suggestions and was a joy to work with.

• Wedding: 08/13/2011
Brooke
0.8/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 0.5
  • Responsiveness: 0.5
  • Professionalism: 1.0
  • Value: 1.0
  • Flexibility: 1.0

I was on a budget but a budget that I didn't consider at all cheap. I just didn't have $80 to spend on each centerpiece or $200 to spend on a bouquet. I went to three florists as well as Central Market. Central Market was by far the most expensive of the four places I went to, including a high end florist. Price was important and I was willing to work with less expensive flowers like daisies and gerber daisies, anything they suggested. Central Market said they couldn't possibly work with the budget I had. The high end place was also out of my budget but only by $200. The third and fourth floral shops gave me wonderful ideas for centerpieces, bouquets, corsages, and boutonnieres, all in my price range. I was delighted with the flowers that my florist prepared. What angered me about Central Market is that they were snooty and brusque, almost to the point of rude, when they found out I wanted to spend less than $50 on each centerpiece and only $100 or so on the bridal bouquet. My advice is don't rule out florists' shops just because they are florists' shops. Your flowers don't have to come from a supermarket.

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
summerbride
3.7/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 1.5
  • Responsiveness: 3.5
  • Professionalism: 3.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We picking central market to do our flowers because we knew the cost would be much lower than going through a florist. The flowers came out beautiful and everything looked nice. However, when arriving at the wedding site, we were missing flowers. None of the grandparents corsages were delivered or even made. We were very disappointed with this. If you use them, make sure they check the back of the page so that all the flowers are delivered.

• Wedding: 07/23/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Katie and the price chopper team did a flawless job on our flowers! My bouquet was EXACTLY what i wanted, and the centerpieces were breathtaking! And, the price was unbeatable.... we got a quote from a private florist, and they quoted us DOUBLE what price chopper quoted us! it was unbelievable! Price chopper at Clifton park was amazing, and i have already refered other brides that i know to them, and they are using them as well!

• Wedding: 06/17/2011
3.8/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Responsiveness: 3.0
  • Professionalism: 4.0
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 3.0

flowers were beautiful customer service was lack luster at this location.

• Wedding: 10/15/2010
4.6/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Professionalism: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Central Market Florist Clifton Park Price Chopper - Marget was wonderful to work with. I interviewed with 5 local florists and some very well known names and no one made me feel like they could handle anything and everything. I had fabric to hang and bows to be made in addition to getting flowers. I told Marget what I wanted for color and she just ran with it ... it was so easy to work with her. Anytime my plans changed ... she immediately .. right on the spot ... had a back up idea that was equal to or even better than what I was going for. I would have gone with them even if they were more expensive! Honestly, they were about 1/4 of the price I had been quoted from others. It was a no brainer to go with them. You have to know they are very very busy so the phone isn't always the best way to discuss plans but anytime I wanted to make an appointment with her she made herself available and gave me her undivided attention. She helped make my wedding day exactly what I wanted!

• Wedding: 06/04/2010