Farmhouse Floral Designs & Events

Middleburgh, NY View map Visit website
2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,000 Typical Price

Located in Middleburgh New York, Farmhouse Floral Design & Events has been offering their design services to couples for nearly 10 years. When designing a piece, they focus on three words: personal, unique and yours. Every step of the process involves inspiration, building on a vision, and creating a custom look and style that reflects the couple. The team wants to make the process both easy and fun for their clients, striving for perfection in every arrangement!

Farmhouse Floral Designs & Events offers customizable event planning and floral design services to add a special touch to every event they do. Floral arrangements by this company can be done in a wide range of styles, such as classic, vintage, romantic, tropical, and more. They offer venue visits, consultations, and sample arrangements, so that you can be sure you are getting exactly what you wish. Farmhouse Floral Designs & Events can even do delivery, setup, and cleanup of the florals, as well, for a stress-free day. The arrangements can include the following:

• Aisle decor
  • Flower crowns
  • Flower petals
  • Single flowers

Other Services
Aside from beautiful floral arrangements, Farmhouse Floral Design & Events can assist with the planning process of your event, as well. Whether you need full planning, partial planning, or only day-of coordination, lead planner Jess, and the rest of the team at Farmhouse Floral Design & Events, can assist. The full list of planning services includes:

• Budget analysis
  • Event designs
  • Guest list
  • Referrals
  • To-do lists
  • Timelines
  • Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$175.00

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$50.00

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$12.00

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$75.00

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$150.00

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$2000.00

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Non-Floral
Single Flowers

• Meghan
    Meghan A. Married on 08/14/2021

If you want your wedding to be perfect-you need Jess!

When I say my wedding day could not have happened without Jess and Farmhouse Floral Design, I mean it. We used Farmhouse Floral Design not only for our flowers, but also for day of coordination, and we could not be happier with how the day turned out. Jess was so helpful with not just following what I thought I wanted but using different items and rentals that I got through them to help my decor and everything look amazing and go smoothly. The centerpieces and bouquets were so beautiful! She is super attentive and accommodating. When we had to change our wedding date she was so understanding and eager to help. Our original date was in May and when we moved it to August of this year, she found flowers that matched the same feel and similar look to the ones I picked out for our spring wedding. Her and her team made the event space absolutely beautiful. The centerpieces were perfect, my bouquet was amazing and everything I could’ve dreamed of. We would highly recommend both the florals and the coordination services from Farmhouse Florals!
  • Lindsey
    Lindsey V. Married on 07/09/2021

Absolutely gorgeous floral arrangements

Jess did an AMAZING job with these arrangements! She worked well with our budget and did everything in her ability to make our wedding as perfect as possible! The quality of the arrangements was perfect and we received SO many compliments about how gorgeous they were. Do not hesitate to book with farmhouse floral design, you will not regret it!!
  • Jordan
    Jordan V. Married on 05/22/2021

Stress free

Jess was incredible! When we started planning last year we had no idea how to pick vendors. When it came to florals we really looked at the style of the website and the arraignments we liked on the page. I know nothing about flowers but when I spoke to Jess and explained my vision she was very quick to say what kinds of flowers would be best. She was not pushy at all and used photos on her website as well as photos I showed her to explain what our flowers would like like. When it came to a few weeks before the wedding it was hard for us to get in touch as it was close to some holidays but I felt confident in her that she knew what we wanted and that she would do that for us. The day of the wedding so completely stress free and she did an amazing job bring our venue to life with the flowers. I would highly recommend Jess, she did an amazing job. I just wish I could keep the flowers forever they were so beautiful.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Team

Jess  Beretz
Jess Beretz
Owner

Jess was trained by top professionals at the Floral Design Institute where she devoted her time to learning the skills of creative wedding florals. Weddings are her absolute passion and she truly loves what she does and is able to combine her unique set of skills to create the vision her clients imagine. Jess personalizes the entire experience as soon as you meet with her with a professional yet stress free ease. You are in good hands!

Henry Hill Farm Henry Hill Farm Barn & Farm Weddings

Great flowers, such a pleasure to work with.

315 Main Street Middleburgh, NY, 12122
518-620-2352

Sunday -Closed Monday Closed Tuesday 10-5 Wednesday 10-5 Thursday 10-5 Friday 10-5 Saturday 10-3
Location of (Farmhouse Floral Designs & Events)

Other vendors in Albany for your wedding