Farmhouse Floral Designs & Events Reviews

Farmhouse Floral Designs & Events 7
  • Elise

Elise · Married on 10/12/2019

Perfect Arrangements

We only needed flowers for the ceremony isle 3 bouquets, 3 boutonniere and one mother of the groom corsage. We decided to do the tables caped on our own with succulents (which was also the take home gift) in little terracotta pots as well as some varied size terrariums. Jess was the first (and only if I am being honest) person I had sent over my photo ideas to that actually responded with emotion and interest. She instantly informed me how much she loved my idea and where she could see it going. She definitely did an incredible job! She was a little further away but was very helpful in getting the flowers to us before the event. Even telling my mom how much fun she had working on the arrangements due to them being quite different from what is trending right now. I was thrilled to hear she enjoyed them as much as we did!

Sent on 11/10/2019
    Farmhouse Floral Designs & Events 13
    Farmhouse Floral Designs & Events 14
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 09/21/2019

Better than I could have imagined

Jess absolutely killed it with our floral...we got so many compliments during and since the wedding about her arrangements!

Aside from coming together beautifully, I really enjoyed working with Jess. We had several calls before the wedding and went through a few iterations of what we wanted before landing on something we felt really good about. I also really appreciated that she didn't try to push any extra decor on us and was ok incorporating items we were bringing ourselves into her displays (I had a ton of votives already for example).

I loved that everything Jess uses is from her own farm (or from someone she knows if it's not something she grows). We wanted to use magnolia leaves in the bouquets and arrangements, which I haven't seen used in the northeast much but Jess knew exactly what we were going for and didn't let us down!

We couldn't be happier with how everything turned out and can't thank Jess enough!

Sent on 11/03/2019
    Farmhouse Floral Designs & Events 15
    Farmhouse Floral Designs & Events 16
    Farmhouse Floral Designs & Events 17

Ashley · Married on 09/07/2019

Jess went above and beyond to make our day so beautiful!

Jess went above and beyond to make our wedding day so beautiful! Jess was so easy to work with from start to finish. She was very responsive throughout the planning process. She answered all of my questions and took the time to make sure she understood our vision for our wedding day. She was attentive to detail and made sure that nothing was missed. The flowers were absolutely beautiful, from the bouquets and boutonnières to the florals that hung on the ceremony arbor to the greenery that decorated the tables for our reception. She helped to make our vision come to life and I could not have anticipated how beautiful everything would be. Jess even stepped in to help out when we had an unexpected change in our event planner at the last minute! She reassured me that everything would be perfect and she was right! We are so grateful to Jess and we would definitely recommend her to any bride and groom. Thank you so much Jess!!

Sent on 09/17/2019
    Farmhouse Floral Designs & Events 18
    Farmhouse Floral Designs & Events 19
  • Lisa

Lisa · Married on 07/12/2019

July 2019 wedding

Jess was very attentive, patient and flexible with our vision and budget! We loved working with her and her attention to details was much appreciated. Would definitely work with her again!

Sent on 07/21/2019

Saasha Caldera · Married on 11/01/2018

Best wedding flowers ever! :)

Jess did a phenomenal job with my bouquet and our centerpieces. Would highly recommend. So easily to talk to; knowledgeable and wonderful!

Sent on 11/06/2018
  • Rosie

Rosie Beck · Married on 10/20/2018

Absolutely spectacular!

I knew Jess was for me after our first conversation! She knew the Carey Institute well so we didn’t meet on premises but I was fully confident that she would make my floral dream come to life. I was right, actually, she took my vision and enhanced it! She was very flexible and understanding of the budget which was greatly appreciated! The flowers were extremely fresh and the details did not go unnoticed! Absolutely outstanding! I would recommend her for any event!

Sent on 11/02/2018
    Farmhouse Floral Designs & Events 20
  • Amber

Amber Young · Married on 10/20/2018

Fabulous fall flowers and friendly service.

We had the pleasure of working with Jess for our Fall wedding. Jess was very responsive and pays attention to detail. In addition to the bouquets I asked for a flower collar for our dog Abby who was part of the wedding. I asked for specific flowers and sure enough they were all there arranged so beautifully. We were so in credibly happy with all of our flowers!

Sent on 12/31/2018
    Farmhouse Floral Designs & Events 21

Amy · Married on 09/29/2018

Jess has the talent and eye to turn your visions into reality. I recently hired her for my wedding and her floral designs were absolutely stunning; receiving compliments from numerous guests. Jess’s designs captured who we were as a couple and just added that special touch to our day. Almost all the florals she used were locally grown. Besides her floral designs,I was able to rent other pieces and she worked with me to help design the venue. I highly recommend Jess for any event because her talent and professionalism are incomparable to others in the area.

Sent on 10/09/2018

Alana · Married on 09/29/2018

When planning my wedding there was no question I was using Farmhouse Floral ! I knew how detail oriented Jess was and her connection to agriculture made her the perfect match for our wedding! I asked for a special burials bouquet to surprise my husband to be and she hit it out of the park ! Thank you Jess ❤️

Sent on 10/10/2018
    Farmhouse Floral Designs & Events 22

Jamie · Married on 09/01/2018

If I could give 1000 stars I would!!! We live 3 hours away from Jess so it was difficult for me to find the time to meet up with Jess face to face. Because of that, Jess really had to put together all of my flowers based on a few phone conversations and pictures I shared with her. With just that alone, Jess created the most beautiful floral arrangements for our ceremony and reception. She was able to capture the look and feel I was going for but did so even better than I could have imagined! She is incredibly talented and to boot, SO easy to work with. Offering helpful insight and recommendations based on her experience all while remaining budget conscious and professional. I could never thank her enough for all her hard work and making our day even more beautiful! THANK YOU!!!

Sent on 09/17/2018

lauren · Married on 08/18/2018

I recently had to choose a florist for my wedding and Farmhouse Floral Design was easily my first choice as Jess has tons of experience and is absolutely the best in the area.

For my wedding, I needed several table arrangements, bouquets, corsages and boutonnieres, a flower crown, and arrangements to line the aisle – a tall order! While I had only a vague idea of the styles and colors I wanted, Jess pieced together all of my random thoughts to create exactly what I wanted. On the day of the wedding, Farmhouse Floral not only met my expectations but far surpassed them – all the pieces were all outstandingly beautiful. Jess’s great availability made it extremely easy to communicate through all steps of the planning process.

Sent on 10/09/2018
    Farmhouse Floral Designs & Events 23
    Farmhouse Floral Designs & Events 24
    Farmhouse Floral Designs & Events 25
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 08/18/2018

Favorite Part of My Wedding

My flowers were hands DOWN my favorite part of my wedding. Jess did an amazing job with my bouquet as well as all of the centerpieces and other floral arrangements. Jess was able to take all of my pinterest inspirations and make my wedding look better than anything on pinterest! She was very easy to work with and very understanding of what I was looking for. I am so happy I went with a local florist because now I consider Jess my personal florist for the rest of my life and already told my husband that all of my flowers from now on, needs to come from Farmhouse Florals. Book Jess because you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 11/21/2018

Amy · Married on 08/11/2018

I worked with Jess of Farmhouse Floral for my recent wedding. Jess is easy to work with, friendly and has a great eye. She was happy to work with me in the budget I planned and we had premium flowers that were unique and made for a really beautiful wedding. Jess is very responsive to questions and even texted me photos of flowers as she harvested them to ensure my ideal color range was captured for the arrangements. Jess will help make your day really special. I highly recommend her.

Sent on 08/14/2018

Kendal · Married on 07/28/2018

Everything I could have ever dreamed of!

Flowers were something that I had originally cut out of my budget because I thought there was no way I could afford them. However Jess was so amazing about showing how everything I could have ever dreamed of really wasn’t that far out of reach. From our bouquets to our centerpieces, to the details she added at the alter and even down to a hair piece for my best friend, the flowers were the talk of the night. Everything looked as though is had came off of the most amazing Pinterest board ever! Check out the Facebook page, because I’m constantly in Aw of the other weddings she does! Jess is SO easy to talk and collaborate with and even does event planning! She grows a lot of her own flowers and accesses flowers through other local growers which is the absolute coolest, especially if you want really fresh vibrant flowers and a price tag that blows the rest of the competition out of the water. It was so worth changing my mind and deciding to bring a florist into my wedding planning because I can’t even imagine how the day would have been lacking without it. If you need a florist you definitely need farmhouse floral design!

Sent on 11/09/2018

Heidi · Married on 07/21/2018

Everything you could want!

Jess at Farmhouse Floral is fantastic. I was planning my sons wedding in the Catskills from Chicago and when I found Farmhouse Floral I truly found a winner. I sent her tons of pics of ideas I had and she transformed them into exactly what I invisioned and kept evething within budget. She is a delight to work with. Thanks Jess!

Sent on 11/03/2018

Shanna · Married on 05/26/2018

My wedding dreams came true!!!!

There are not enough words to describe how grateful I am for Jess and how truly talented she is! What I can say is that she made my wedding dreams come true! I was so discouraged after speaking with so many florists in the area. Then...I called Jess and she understood my vision immediately, told me that she could work within my budget and that she would be there to handle it ALL! When the day of the wedding came I was truly in tears when I saw my flowers. They were BEYOND what I had imagined! Every centerpiece, bouquet and accent piece was flawless! Oh, and my tie backs and cake were something out of a dream! Thank you, thank you, thank you for all that you did to go above and beyond! I am forever thankful to you!!!!

Sent on 12/28/2018
    Farmhouse Floral Designs & Events 31
    Farmhouse Floral Designs & Events 32
    Farmhouse Floral Designs & Events 33

Allison · Married on 10/14/2017

Jess was amazing to work with! At the very start, she joined my pinterest board to get an idea of what I was envisioning. She helped me work within my budget and offered up alternatives when the flowers I wanted were out of season, or even out of budget.

We got married outside in the middle of October and had a feeling the foliage would be great, so we didn't want our flowers or arbor to detract from the beauty, but we wanted something that gave the arbor a pop. What Jess did was perfect for the space! If you get the chance to book with Farmhouse Florals, I highly suggest doing it! I'll the photos speak for their work now!

Sent on 11/13/2017
    Farmhouse Floral Designs & Events 34
    Farmhouse Floral Designs & Events 35
    Farmhouse Floral Designs & Events 36
    Farmhouse Floral Designs & Events 37
    Farmhouse Floral Designs & Events 38
    Farmhouse Floral Designs & Events 39

Julie · Married on 10/07/2017

Jess was so amazing to work with! I have worked with her for many occasions - birthday, wedding, showers, funerals - and she has never disappointed. She is always able to get me exactly what I am looking for and is very professional. What impressed me the most was that she was willing to do everything I needed for my wedding day...which was the day before hers! I would 100% recommend anyone to work with Jess.

Sent on 03/29/2018
    Farmhouse Floral Designs & Events 40

Melissa · Married on 09/30/2017

Jess was absolutely amazing. I am completely florally challenged. No flower budget for my wedding because I didn't even think about it. Our wedding was also a minimalist endeavor as far as weddings go. Jess encouraged me to explore different possibilities and she worked within our budget. She met with us several times to make sure we had everything we needed. We were able to get exactly what we wanted; dried flowers, lavender, and a very beautiful display.

Sent on 01/01/2018

Allison · Married on 08/11/2017

Jess was wonderful the flowers were beautiful and she helped make our day perfect. Highly recommend her for weddings, bridal showers, parties, boquets...etc.

Sent on 12/15/2017

Bethany · Married on 07/08/2017

Best and most reasonable price around! Can’t recommend Farmhouse Florist enough to anyone in need! Thank you again!

Sent on 10/20/2017

Megan · Married on 07/02/2017

I could not have been more pleased with how well the bouquets came out, absolutely gorgous! I highly recommend Jess to everyone!

Sent on 06/30/2017

Gina · Married on 07/01/2017

I had the pleasure of working with Jess for our wedding. We had a specific aesthetic that did not require the use of any flowers but instead a focus on lush greenery to enhance the interior of the 19th century industrial building that housed our affair. Jess was very precise in her notes, kept mark of all of the particularities and was extremely cooperative in the process. On the day of our wedding, I was floored by how much our aesthetic was brought to life with Jess' help. She absolutely exceeded our expectations! Our guests were so impressed with the decor of the venue -- it was definitely beautifully done. It's also important to note that Jess gets most of her flowers and greenery from the farm that is run by her and her family, which is great because her prices are extremely reasonable comparably.

Sent on 08/23/2017
  • tara

tara · Married on 05/27/2017

Jess was great! She was one of the vendors that actually relieved my stress when talking to. She is very accessible and easy to communicate with. During the process, she became more of a friend! The bouquets were gorgeous. She even took the time to include a very precious family flower to our bouquets. The flower was very difficult to work with! With the extra flowers, she surprised me with a hairpiece! This was so special to me. Jess was wonderful. :)

Sent on 06/11/2017

Vanessa · Married on 10/15/2016

Jess did a wonderful job on my center pieces, my bouquet. She kept in touch with me right up until the day of the wedding to see if there was anything I needed to add. She also came right to my venue and dropped everything off!!! One other thing is that my flowers have lasted 3 weeks and still look beautiful!!!

Sent on 11/03/2016