Farmhouse Floral Designs & Events Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

• Meghan
    Meghan A. Married on 08/14/2021

If you want your wedding to be perfect-you need Jess!

When I say my wedding day could not have happened without Jess and Farmhouse Floral Design, I mean it. We used Farmhouse Floral Design not only for our flowers, but also for day of coordination, and we could not be happier with how the day turned out. Jess was so helpful with not just following what I thought I wanted but using different items and rentals that I got through them to help my decor and everything look amazing and go smoothly. The centerpieces and bouquets were so beautiful! She is super attentive and accommodating. When we had to change our wedding date she was so understanding and eager to help. Our original date was in May and when we moved it to August of this year, she found flowers that matched the same feel and similar look to the ones I picked out for our spring wedding. Her and her team made the event space absolutely beautiful. The centerpieces were perfect, my bouquet was amazing and everything I could’ve dreamed of. We would highly recommend both the florals and the coordination services from Farmhouse Florals!
  • Lindsey
    Lindsey V. Married on 07/09/2021

Absolutely gorgeous floral arrangements

Jess did an AMAZING job with these arrangements! She worked well with our budget and did everything in her ability to make our wedding as perfect as possible! The quality of the arrangements was perfect and we received SO many compliments about how gorgeous they were. Do not hesitate to book with farmhouse floral design, you will not regret it!!
  • Jordan
    Jordan V. Married on 05/22/2021

Stress free

Jess was incredible! When we started planning last year we had no idea how to pick vendors. When it came to florals we really looked at the style of the website and the arraignments we liked on the page. I know nothing about flowers but when I spoke to Jess and explained my vision she was very quick to say what kinds of flowers would be best. She was not pushy at all and used photos on her website as well as photos I showed her to explain what our flowers would like like. When it came to a few weeks before the wedding it was hard for us to get in touch as it was close to some holidays but I felt confident in her that she knew what we wanted and that she would do that for us. The day of the wedding so completely stress free and she did an amazing job bring our venue to life with the flowers. I would highly recommend Jess, she did an amazing job. I just wish I could keep the flowers forever they were so beautiful.
  • Kelly
    Kelly Married on 10/11/2020

Amazing florist!!!!

Jess was so helpful, kind and knowledgeable from the moment we met her. We loved her so much we put a deposit down at the first meeting! We needed to do our wedding on a budget. She worked within our budget but still made our wedding florals look absolutely beautiful. From the welcome sign and the ceremony arch to bouquets and other details it was more than we dreamed of. She understood our vision and threw in some perfect extra touches. She was never pushy. We felt so comfortable and confident throughout the process. The day of the wedding was totally stress free for our florals. Jess set up nice and early and she even let us borrow a bunch of lanterns to line the aisle. And most importantly, she was flexible, easy to get in touch with, and extremely helpful during the covid nightmare. 100% recommend working with her and her team. You won’t regret It!! Thank you for being such an important part of our day!
    Alyssa Married on 10/11/2020

Stunningly beautiful work!

Jess COMPLETELY blew our minds with our wedding florals! From start to finish, she understood my vision and made it come to life and THEN SOME! She's incredibly easy to work with and goes with the flow which is super helpful! She completely exceeded our expectation and worked with us on our budget to ensure all areas were covered and plentiful!! Pictures definitely speak for themselves!
    Jessica C. Married on 10/10/2020

My flowers were everything and more!!!!!

I looked at florists all over the capital region and Jess was everything I ever wanted. I literally sent her my Pinterest inspirations, and she turned them into something so much more than I ever could have imagined. I highly recommend Jess and her ability to turn your dreams into reality.
    Sarah B. Married on 09/20/2020

Stunning work

My husband and I had the pleasure of working with Jess and Farmhouse Floral for both of our wedding celebrations due to have to postpone our large celebration due to Covid. Jess was just amazing, extremely responsive and took what we wanted into account and made us beautiful bouquets, corsages and boutonnières. She was an absolutely pleasure to work with and made the process very easy!
    Taylor F. Married on 09/19/2020

Beyond amazing

Jess made all my flower dreams come true! She puts so much energy and effort into making sure every single detail of our arrangements was exactly what we talked about! Very professional, accommodating and great person to work with! She gave us so many options and styles and helped me figure out what would best be paired together in areas I had no clue what to do! You get the best quality flowers/arrangements and service! Would 100% recommend Farmhouse Floral Designs!
  • Emma
    Emma W. Married on 08/15/2020

Wonderful!

Jess is an incredibly talented floral designer. She created the most beautiful floral arrangements and table settings for my wedding last summer. She’s an absolute pleasure to work with and truly helped to make my dream wedding a reality! I’m so thankful I chose her as my florist!
  • Apryl
    Apryl C. Married on 05/01/2020

Last minute wedding bouquet

I contacted farmhouse floral design the week of my wedding because we eloped during the pandemic and all of our plans were made last minute. They responded right away and were very friendly and accommodating. My bouquet wasn’t exactly what I wanted but I think that due to the pandemic they were probably in short supply for different varieties of flowers. I ended up buying some red roses from Stewart’s because I really wanted red in my bouquet and replacing the flowers I didn’t like with the roses and I was really happy with it overall. I think that in a different circumstance they could have made the bouquet exactly how I wanted but with New York being shut down because of the virus I think they were working with what they had and they did a fantastic job. I was very pleased with the fact that they were able to accommodate so last minute. I would definitely recommend their business for wedding flowers.
  • Elise
    Elise Married on 10/12/2019

Perfect Arrangements

We only needed flowers for the ceremony isle 3 bouquets, 3 boutonniere and one mother of the groom corsage. We decided to do the tables caped on our own with succulents (which was also the take home gift) in little terracotta pots as well as some varied size terrariums. Jess was the first (and only if I am being honest) person I had sent over my photo ideas to that actually responded with emotion and interest. She instantly informed me how much she loved my idea and where she could see it going. She definitely did an incredible job! She was a little further away but was very helpful in getting the flowers to us before the event. Even telling my mom how much fun she had working on the arrangements due to them being quite different from what is trending right now. I was thrilled to hear she enjoyed them as much as we did!
    Amy Married on 10/04/2019

Great job and awesome to work with!

Jess did an incredible job with my bouquet, the bridesmaids bouquet, our ceremony floral arrangements, and our centerpieces. Would highly recommend and her services. So easily to talk to and she was always available. Very knowledgeable in what she does. I was VERY indecisive about my flowers and she did a great job making my vision become a reality.
  • Lauren
    Lauren Married on 09/21/2019

Better than I could have imagined

Jess absolutely killed it with our floral...we got so many compliments during and since the wedding about her arrangements!

Aside from coming together beautifully, I really enjoyed working with Jess. We had several calls before the wedding and went through a few iterations of what we wanted before landing on something we felt really good about. I also really appreciated that she didn't try to push any extra decor on us and was ok incorporating items we were bringing ourselves into her displays (I had a ton of votives already for example).

I loved that everything Jess uses is from her own farm (or from someone she knows if it's not something she grows). We wanted to use magnolia leaves in the bouquets and arrangements, which I haven't seen used in the northeast much but Jess knew exactly what we were going for and didn't let us down!

We couldn't be happier with how everything turned out and can't thank Jess enough!
    Ashley Married on 09/07/2019

Jess went above and beyond to make our day so beautiful!

Jess went above and beyond to make our wedding day so beautiful! Jess was so easy to work with from start to finish. She was very responsive throughout the planning process. She answered all of my questions and took the time to make sure she understood our vision for our wedding day. She was attentive to detail and made sure that nothing was missed. The flowers were absolutely beautiful, from the bouquets and boutonnières to the florals that hung on the ceremony arbor to the greenery that decorated the tables for our reception. She helped to make our vision come to life and I could not have anticipated how beautiful everything would be. Jess even stepped in to help out when we had an unexpected change in our event planner at the last minute! She reassured me that everything would be perfect and she was right! We are so grateful to Jess and we would definitely recommend her to any bride and groom. Thank you so much Jess!!
  • Sean
    Sean L. Married on 08/03/2019

The best of the best!

Jess at Farmhouse Floral is my go to for any floral gift, my husbands go to for all of our anniversaries and holidays, and she also did my wedding last August. She knew exactly what I was going for with very little guidance from me and made my dream a reality, right down to a gorgeous (durable) floral dog collar for my fur-baby ring bearer to wear during the ceremony. Everything Jess does is so beautiful and timeless, showing a huge amount of attention to detail. 100% would recommend her to anyone for any event!
  • Lisa
    Lisa Married on 07/12/2019

July 2019 wedding

Jess was very attentive, patient and flexible with our vision and budget! We loved working with her and her attention to details was much appreciated. Would definitely work with her again!
  • Molly
    Molly Married on 06/15/2019

Affordable and High Quality Florist

I hired Farmhouse floral for my June wedding and recommended them to my friend who used them for her November wedding as well. Farmhouse floral was the only company willing to work with my budget. What other companies quoted me at for $3000+ I was able to get for less than $2000 with Jess and her team. I had beautiful bouquets, archway decorations, a wine barrel arrangement and centerpieces. Everything looked breathtaking. When I saw my bouquet the night before on Instagram I was able to text and have a few changes made without any issue. My only comment would be to make sure you ask for pictures of things and make sure they are exactly what you want. I was so happy that I was able to get all the flowers I wanted for my wedding and stay within budget, I really cant recommend Farmhouse Floral enough!
    Saasha C. Married on 11/01/2018

Best wedding flowers ever! :)

Jess did a phenomenal job with my bouquet and our centerpieces. Would highly recommend. So easily to talk to; knowledgeable and wonderful!
  • Rosie
    Rosie B. Married on 10/20/2018

Absolutely spectacular!

I knew Jess was for me after our first conversation! She knew the Carey Institute well so we didn’t meet on premises but I was fully confident that she would make my floral dream come to life. I was right, actually, she took my vision and enhanced it! She was very flexible and understanding of the budget which was greatly appreciated! The flowers were extremely fresh and the details did not go unnoticed! Absolutely outstanding! I would recommend her for any event!
  • Amber
    Amber Y. Married on 10/20/2018

Fabulous fall flowers and friendly service.

We had the pleasure of working with Jess for our Fall wedding. Jess was very responsive and pays attention to detail. In addition to the bouquets I asked for a flower collar for our dog Abby who was part of the wedding. I asked for specific flowers and sure enough they were all there arranged so beautifully. We were so in credibly happy with all of our flowers!
    Amy Married on 09/29/2018

Jess has the talent and eye to turn your visions into reality. I recently hired her for my wedding and her floral designs were absolutely stunning; receiving compliments from numerous guests. Jess’s designs captured who we were as a couple and just added that special touch to our day. Almost all the florals she used were locally grown. Besides her floral designs,I was able to rent other pieces and she worked with me to help design the venue. I highly recommend Jess for any event because her talent and professionalism are incomparable to others in the area.
    Alana Married on 09/29/2018
    When planning my wedding there was no question I was using Farmhouse Floral ! I knew how detail oriented Jess was and her connection to agriculture made her the perfect match for our wedding! I asked for a special burials bouquet to surprise my husband to be and she hit it out of the park ! Thank you Jess ❤️
    Jamie Married on 09/01/2018
    If I could give 1000 stars I would!!! We live 3 hours away from Jess so it was difficult for me to find the time to meet up with Jess face to face. Because of that, Jess really had to put together all of my flowers based on a few phone conversations and pictures I shared with her. With just that alone, Jess created the most beautiful floral arrangements for our ceremony and reception. She was able to capture the look and feel I was going for but did so even better than I could have imagined! She is incredibly talented and to boot, SO easy to work with. Offering helpful insight and recommendations based on her experience all while remaining budget conscious and professional. I could never thank her enough for all her hard work and making our day even more beautiful! THANK YOU!!!
    Lauren Married on 08/18/2018
    I recently had to choose a florist for my wedding and Farmhouse Floral Design was easily my first choice as Jess has tons of experience and is absolutely the best in the area.

For my wedding, I needed several table arrangements, bouquets, corsages and boutonnieres, a flower crown, and arrangements to line the aisle – a tall order! While I had only a vague idea of the styles and colors I wanted, Jess pieced together all of my random thoughts to create exactly what I wanted. On the day of the wedding, Farmhouse Floral not only met my expectations but far surpassed them – all the pieces were all outstandingly beautiful. Jess’s great availability made it extremely easy to communicate through all steps of the planning process.
  • Lauren
    Lauren Married on 08/18/2018

Favorite Part of My Wedding

My flowers were hands DOWN my favorite part of my wedding. Jess did an amazing job with my bouquet as well as all of the centerpieces and other floral arrangements. Jess was able to take all of my pinterest inspirations and make my wedding look better than anything on pinterest! She was very easy to work with and very understanding of what I was looking for. I am so happy I went with a local florist because now I consider Jess my personal florist for the rest of my life and already told my husband that all of my flowers from now on, needs to come from Farmhouse Florals. Book Jess because you will not be disappointed!