2157 Berne Altamont Road, Schoharie, NY 12009 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,600
Availability Check your date
  • Deals 1

About Twice Beloved Studio

Twice Beloved Studio (formerly Amy Rockwell Photography) is based out of beautiful Altamont, New York, but serves the entire Capital District as well as the Adirondacks, Otsego County, and travels frequently to Vermont, Connecticut, Massachusetts and Maine.

We are now booking for 2020 & 2021 weddings! We want to tell your love story, unfiltered. With all the passion, color and emotion that happens throughout your day with no holds barred. The most important thing is for you to allow yourself to lost in the moment, and we will take care of the rest.

We currently offer four package choices for 2020, all which include a complete set of digital images with print release, and two that also include an engagement session. Which one works for you really depends on the amount of time you would need and additional elements. We are always willing to work with whatever budget you have for your wedding. We pride ourselves in being an integral part of keeping your day stress free. Making sure everyone knows the timeline, helping with the little details, and we just happen to be bustle experts at this point too. Every image is edited individually to make sure to give you a variety of shots of both the bride and groom, wedding party, and guests.

We always recommend looking through the images on our Facebook page to make sure we are a good fit for what you are seeking! We post preview galleries from each wedding and you can get a good sense of our style from these. Our goal is for our pictures to be unique to each event and the couples personalities, truly a glimpse into your wedding day. I absolutely love getting to know our couples and their families, and am very blessed to consider a lot previous clients good friends now.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Follow Twice Beloved Studio on

twb 6121 51 535978 157844797595968

31 Reviews for Twice Beloved Studio

Sydney · Married on 07/27/2019

Amazing!!!

Amy did my sisters wedding and I knew I wanted her for my wedding. Amy did our engagement and wedding photos and she is always so wonderful to work with. She always makes my husband and I feel so comfortable and we always have a great time. She also takes the most beautiful photos!!!! I loved having Amy as our photographer!!!

Sent on 08/31/2019

Lauren · Married on 05/11/2019

The Greatest

I am so happy we chose to work with Amy! She is one of a kind in the way she makes you feel at ease. My husband despises taking pictures but when we did our engagement shoot she really made it fun and he felt comfortable.

She has a way of making you feel special and beautiful and I wish I had another occasion to work with her again.

She also went way above the call of duty when my husband dropped his ring in a stream while we were taking pictures and she jumped in and searched untim she found it! Amazing! She is the best!

Sent on 06/04/2019

Diana · Married on 05/04/2018

I'm so happy we went with Amy (and Roz) from Twice Beloved Studios. We were both pretty insecure about having so many photos taken of us but she made us feel really comfortable and we loved how great our engagement and wedding photos turned out. The day of our wedding Amy was a huge help from getting our first look photos done before it started to rain, organizing both sides of our family and wrangling our wedding party! She even helped my bustle my dress and fixed my hair. She did it all! She works with kids as well so the photos of our flower girl and ring bearer photos are some of our favorites. She captured some really special moments and had great suggestions for ideas for our wedding photos.

Amy was right where we wanted to be budget wise and her photos were really high quality. The turn around time was fantastic. We had our preview photos (on Facebook) a week after our wedding. We received our online album 6.5 weeks after our wedding and a USB of all our photos in a lovely faux album a few weeks after that. I had friends that waited months and months for their wedding photos.

I’m so pleased we decided on Twice Beloved Studios and we’ll definitely use her in the future for family photos!

Sent on 07/27/2018

Twice Beloved Studio FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2600
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    Save the Date
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Boudoir Shoot
    Engagement Shoot
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Prints
    Proofs
    Save the Date

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Twice Beloved Studio 1
    Winter Wedding Discount

Book a wedding in January, February or March 2021 and receive 10% off ANY package price!

• Rogue Hospitality Wedding Caterers

Amy was a joy to work with. Sarah and Drew’s wedding was a truly amazing wedding that took place on their family farm. Amy went above and beyond when it came to capturing the special moments of the day and sunset. It was a pleasure to work alongside Amy. Thank you for all of the amazing photographs.

• Music Man Entertainment Wedding DJs

Amy Rockwell ROCKS!! Plain and simple!! One of the nicest people you will EVER meet in life! Love working with her! Awesome person and Photographer!! Her photo's are just so beautiful!! Book her TODAY!

• 289 Main Street Schoharie, 12157 See on map
    Location of (Twice Beloved Studio)