Twice Beloved Studio

Schoharie, NY View map
$2,600 Most Popular Price

$2,600 Most Popular Price

***September 2022 is now fully booked. We are offering a 20% discount for new weddings booking the months of January, February or March of 2022 or January, February or March of 2023. ***

Twice Beloved Studio is based out of beautiful Altamont, New York, but serves the entire Capital District as well as the Adirondacks, Otsego County, and travels frequently to Vermont, Connecticut, Massachusetts and Maine.

We are now booking weddings for 2022! We want to tell your love story, unfiltered. With all the passion, color and emotion that happens throughout your day with no holds barred. The most important thing is for you to allow yourself to lost in the moment, and we will take care of the rest.

We currently offer four package choices for 2022, all which include a complete set of digital images with print release, and two that also include an engagement session. Which one works for you really depends on the amount of time you would need and additional elements. We are always willing to work with whatever budget you have for your wedding. We pride ourselves in being an integral part of keeping your day stress free. Making sure everyone knows the timeline, helping with the little details, and we just happen to be bustle experts at this point too. Every image is edited individually to make sure to give you a variety of shots of both the bride and groom, wedding party, and guests.

We always recommend looking through the images on our Facebook page to make sure we are a good fit for what you are seeking! We post preview galleries from each wedding and you can get a good sense of our style from these. Our goal is for our pictures to be unique to each event and the couples personalities, truly a glimpse into your wedding day. I absolutely love getting to know our couples and their families, and am very blessed to consider a lot previous clients good friends now.

Hope to hear from you soon!

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2000.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2600

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Save the Date

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary

What photography services do you offer?

Boudoir Shoot
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Prints
Proofs
Save the Date

• Laura
    Laura Married on 03/27/2021

Incredible Wedding Experience with Amy!

Amy and Roslyn were amazing! They photographed my wedding this past weekend and did not miss a beat! They guided us through our day effortlessly and took shots we had never before considered. They were professional, attentive, responsive, and very understanding of the vision my husband and I had for our day. I’ve already received a few sneak peek photos and absolutely love them!
  • Jaycee
    Jaycee H. Married on 01/09/2021

AMAZING Photographer!

We can’t say enough good about Amy; professional and incredibly knowledgeable in her art, you want her by your side for your wedding and events!

Amy’s photographs are absolutely stunning and speak for themselves better than I could ever write--she captured the beauty of a snowless January day, for one! Her style and demeanor make you feel comfortable and confident, making it easy to be in front of the camera.

Amy has captured our engagement photos, family photos, and our wedding photos. Her ability to traverse the unique needs of each session has made her our go-to photographer for all occasions!
  • Amy
    Amy P. Married on 10/02/2020

Best Photographer I could have hoped for

I will never be able to thank Amy & Roslyn enough for everything they did for us on our wedding day. They are just an absolute pleasure to be around, and the ultimate hype team that made us feel so comfortable. I can honestly say I have never enjoyed having my picture taken, and Amy completely changed that! Beyond just the quality of work, extensive knowledge of my venue, and ensuring we got all the shots we wanted - she doubled as my therapist for the day when one of my shuttles decided to not show up for my guests. She handled everything with my venue coordinator (also amazing) at the Sablewood to ensure our ceremony was pushed back to accommodate the late arriving guests. She is one of a kind, and I am so grateful I had the chance to work with her & Roslyn!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

Deals

Twice Beloved Studio 1
Discount

Book a wedding in January, February or March 2022 and receive 20% off ANY package price!

Rogue Hospitality Rogue Hospitality Wedding Caterers

Amy was a joy to work with. Sarah and Drew’s wedding was a truly amazing wedding that took place on their family farm. Amy went above and beyond when it came to capturing the special moments of the day and sunset. It was a pleasure to work alongside Amy. Thank you for all of the amazing photographs.

Music Man Entertainment Music Man Entertainment Wedding DJs

Amy Rockwell ROCKS!! Plain and simple!! One of the nicest people you will EVER meet in life! Love working with her! Awesome person and Photographer!! Her photo's are just so beautiful!! Book her TODAY!

289 Main St Schoharie, NY, 12157
Location of (Twice Beloved Studio)

Other vendors in Albany for your wedding