289 Main Street, Schoharie, NY 12157 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,600
Availability Check your date
  • Deals 1

About Twice Beloved Studio

Twice Beloved Studio (formerly Amy Rockwell Photography) is based out of the beautiful Schoharie Valley in New York, but serves the entire Capital District as well as the Adirondacks, Otsego County, and travels frequently to Vermont, Connecticut, and Massachusetts.

Our focus is on taking images that show the emotion and special moments of your day without pulling you away from the experience. This is one of the best days or your life, you should be present for every moment.

Amy and her team are ready for anything, whether that be corsets, bustles, a quick seam repair or tracking down a missing ring bearer. We understand that when you are calm and enjoying your day, your pictures will be that much better. We are there to not only take amazing pictures, but help everything run smoothly as well.

Our clients are like family to us, and we aim to blend in with yours to make the memories of your day something to be cherished forever.

We are currently booking for 2019 weddings! 2018 is full with amazing events.

Follow Twice Beloved Studio on

Twice Beloved Studio 6
Twice Beloved Studio 7

Sydney · Married on 07/27/2019

Amazing!!!

Amy did my sisters wedding and I knew I wanted her for my wedding. Amy did our engagement and wedding photos and she is always so wonderful to work with. She always makes my husband and I feel so comfortable and we always have a great time. She also takes the most beautiful photos!!!! I loved having Amy as our photographer!!!

Sent on 08/31/2019
    Twice Beloved Studio 8
    Twice Beloved Studio 9
    Twice Beloved Studio 10

Lauren · Married on 05/11/2019

The Greatest

I am so happy we chose to work with Amy! She is one of a kind in the way she makes you feel at ease. My husband despises taking pictures but when we did our engagement shoot she really made it fun and he felt comfortable.

She has a way of making you feel special and beautiful and I wish I had another occasion to work with her again.

She also went way above the call of duty when my husband dropped his ring in a stream while we were taking pictures and she jumped in and searched untim she found it! Amazing! She is the best!

Sent on 06/04/2019
    Twice Beloved Studio 11
    Twice Beloved Studio 12
    Twice Beloved Studio 13
    Twice Beloved Studio 14
    Twice Beloved Studio 15

Diana · Married on 05/04/2018

I'm so happy we went with Amy (and Roz) from Twice Beloved Studios. We were both pretty insecure about having so many photos taken of us but she made us feel really comfortable and we loved how great our engagement and wedding photos turned out. The day of our wedding Amy was a huge help from getting our first look photos done before it started to rain, organizing both sides of our family and wrangling our wedding party! She even helped my bustle my dress and fixed my hair. She did it all! She works with kids as well so the photos of our flower girl and ring bearer photos are some of our favorites. She captured some really special moments and had great suggestions for ideas for our wedding photos.

Amy was right where we wanted to be budget wise and her photos were really high quality. The turn around time was fantastic. We had our preview photos (on Facebook) a week after our wedding. We received our online album 6.5 weeks after our wedding and a USB of all our photos in a lovely faux album a few weeks after that. I had friends that waited months and months for their wedding photos.

I’m so pleased we decided on Twice Beloved Studios and we’ll definitely use her in the future for family photos!

Sent on 07/27/2018
    Twice Beloved Studio 16
    Twice Beloved Studio 17
    Twice Beloved Studio 18

Twice Beloved Studio FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Save the Date, Thank You Cards
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary
  • What photography services do you offer? Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Twice Beloved Studio 1
    Winter Wedding Discount
    Book a wedding in January, February or March 2019 and receive 25% off ANY package price!

• Rogue Hospitality
    Rogue Hospitality Wedding Caterers

Amy was a joy to work with. Sarah and Drew’s wedding was a truly amazing wedding that took place on their family farm. Amy went above and beyond when it came to capturing the special moments of the day and sunset. It was a pleasure to work alongside Amy. Thank you for all of the amazing photographs.

• Music Man Entertainment
    Music Man Entertainment Wedding DJs

Amy Rockwell ROCKS!! Plain and simple!! One of the nicest people you will EVER meet in life! Love working with her! Awesome person and Photographer!! Her photo's are just so beautiful!! Book her TODAY!

• 289 Main Street Schoharie, 12157 See on map