The Olde Tater Barn

• Burlap and Beams

12 Reviews for The Olde Tater Barn

Stephanie Potwin · Married on 10/06/2019

Perfect venue!

I can’t say enough positive things about my experience with the Olde Tater Barn. Searching for the perfect wedding venue seems like such a daunting task but once we visited the Olde Tater Barn, we knew it was exactly what we were looking for. Rich and Katie work as a great team to make your wedding day special. Rich was our main point of contact leading up to the wedding and made us feel like people instead of just another paying customer. Katie has found her niche! She accounted for every detail and made sure our wedding day went off without a hitch. Our guests raved about the beauty and rustic charm of the place and the GREAT food! I felt zero stress day of because she sets up everything for you. They even made clean up a breeze. They pick up everything for you and organize all of your things for you to conveniently pick up the following day. There was also a large number of young children attending and the venue was great about accommodating their needs as well. They go above and beyond what your typical venue would and are much more reasonable in price. I highly recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 10/13/2019

Tiffany · Married on 10/07/2016

I just got married October 7th 2016, and we were looking for something country, and rustic. We were able to getting all that and more. Rich and the staff were amazing. And not to mention the food. Wow, great food. Great time.

Sent on 10/24/2016

I can't even explain how pleased my husband and I are with this place! As soon as we visited we knew that it was going to be the place we would have a reception. It's a nice blend of rustic, cozy, and glam all rolled into one. My husband is a country boy and I'm a little on the girly side, so it was absolutely perfect in every way. Rich, the owner, is one of the most chill, accommodating people I've ever met and he was so great to work with. I recommend having your wedding on a Sunday as we did (or a Friday) because it will save you a lot of money. We had guests rave about the reception and go on about how great the location and food are! Thanks so much Olde Tater!

Sent on 10/07/2015

• 138 Tater Barn Road Central Bridge, 12035 See on map
    7023741098 (Other Phone Number)