Rensselaerville, NY 12147 Map · Phone number

About William's Wildflowers

Studio florist specializing in sustainably and locally grown, eco-friendly floral arrangements featuring native plants and wildflowers. We grow, forage and source local material that we use to create custom and artistically designed floral arrangements directly inspired by the seasons and the local environment.

Our flowers are local, fresh and all natural (safe for you and the planet). Our native wildflowers help conserve water and protect the soil. They can be easily grown organically, without the use of pesticides or fertilizers. They also provide habitat and a food source for hummingbirds, songbirds, butterflies, honeybees and other wildlife.

All our proceeds are put back into the land where we grow endangered native plants and create biodiversity. You aide this when you showcase your bouquet or arrangement.

We keep it local to keep it truly green. We do not import our flowers from around the world, not even nationally. When we source or forage we do so lawfully and with minimal impact to the environment, so that naturalized groupings of wildflowers can return year after year.

We stay simple and avoid floral foam and other toxic and environmentally-harmful materials.

Follow William's Wildflowers on

938387d2d3186557 IMG 0466
img0370

7 Reviews for William's Wildflowers

Eva · Married on 05/06/2017

I don’t have a favorite flower - I love them all! So the idea of letting nature decide what we would have in our bouquets, boutonnieres, and table arrangements was really appealing. And it was incredibly meaningful to have New York natives and wildflowers in our arrangements. The cost was reasonable, Rachel was friendly and helpful, and all of the arrangements posted to social media and that Rachel shared with me made me confident we’d have lovely flowers.

Throughout the entire process, Rachel was incredibly responsive to my changing decor plan (our venue closed 4 mos prior to the date, so I had to rethink everything), especially.
    She even picked up my vases from my parents’ place while I was at work. She sourced multiple options of silk ribbon to tie our bouquets with, sending me photos and working with me on the details, referenced a Pinterest board I made of what we liked most, and in the days leading up to the wedding, she shared photos of the bouquets and arrangements in process so that I could weigh in and help narrow in what I wanted. Rachel was patient, thorough, and artful in her work.

My girls’ bouquets were beautiful, as was mine, and the bouttonieres were like none I had ever seen. Everything was lovely. Williams Wildflowers was a vendor that never gave me any concern, difficulty, or pause - I knew they’d deliver and BOY, DID THEY!

Sent on 09/23/2017

Tabatha · Married on 10/30/2016

William's Wildflowers recently provided florals for my wedding rehearsal luncheon, and my fiancé and I could not have been more pleased with the arrangements! They were simple, beautiful and exactly what we had in mind! ??

Sent on 11/14/2016

kristen · Married on 10/22/2016

Rachel did a beautiful job on the bouquets and boutineers and I loved the in-process pictures and variations she sent while she was making everything. It was fun to be part of the process in that way and I couldn't have hoped for more beautiful flowers for my wedding :)

Sent on 11/07/2016

Award

William's Wildflowers FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 85.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 18.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 50.00
    $ 85.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Samples
    Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Country
    Eclectic
    Modern
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Samples
    Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor