Carr's Floral Wedding Designs

Value:
(4.9 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Linda the owner was wonderful to work with. The flowers were fresh and the designing was fabulous. She was very responsive to meet my specific requests and so helpful when changes needed to be made. She went above and beyond in the quality and beauty of everything from the bouquets to the table arrangements and ceremony arrangements. She was at the venue setting up even before I arrived and I was able to take time to view everything she had done and that everything was done correctly. I would highly recommend her services for your wedding.

• Wedding: 11/01/2014
Diane
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My flowers were gorgeous!! Linda is amazing, and made my floral arrangements to my specifications. I got the most beautiful flowers for a great price. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Linda is such a wonderful person to work with. Looking for florists was painful for me, but I'm glad it was because it led me to calling Linda.

She is very responsive and easy to work with.

I could not have been happier with how our flowers turned out. Everything was beautiful and exactly what I asked for. My bouquet a long time after the wedding as well.

Look no further than Carr's Flowers.

• Wedding: 10/12/2013
Melissa
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Linda is the best! The flower pieces, bouquets, corsages, and boutonnieres she provided for my wedding were amazing and far exceeded my expectations (I was already familiar with her amazing work). I'm not exaggerating. I was speechless when she dropped my flowers off early the morning of my wedding. They were so beautiful, creative, and exactly what I wanted. I didn't think she could possibly impress me more than she had until I walked into the church and saw the two pieces she created on the alter. They were absolutely astonishing (and they also lasted a week and a half- my parents took them home!).

Linda really works with you to understand and share your vision, offering suggestions and honestly going above and beyond to contribute to making your big day perfect. Linda even added little diamonds to my bouquet as a fun, glamorous, little touch. She found lace in coral for my girls bouquets, and wrapped mine in ivory lace with a rhinestone band.

Best of all (yes, even better than big, beautiful flowers) is the fact that you know Linda loves what she does. She gets emotionally invested in your wedding and genuinely shares in your excitement. She is a remarkable and talented woman, and everyone should hire her for their wedding flowers. Trust me, you will not be disappointed!

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

When we met Linda Carr, we knew she was the florist that we wanted for our wedding day. She is genuine and creative. Linda took my vision and made it come to life. She personally delivered the flowers to me on my wedding day and when I saw them, I had to catch my breath. They were the prettiest flowers that I had ever seen. Our guests gave us many compliments on the flowers. I decided to get my bouquet preserved and the person who is doing it also gave me compliments. We're so glad that we found Linda on Wedding Wire.

• Wedding: 11/10/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We used Carr's Floral Designs for our wedding Aug 05,2011. Linda was great to work with. Our centerpieces were very unique and she was able to match our inspiration photo dead on ! Our guests could not stop complimenting them. My bouquet and my bridesmaids bouquets were beautiful ! I highly recommend Carr's Floral Designs !

• Wedding: 08/05/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I loved working with Linda. She was so personable, and I felt she truly cared as much as I did about making the wedding day so beautiful. She had such great vision and took the ideas I had and made them come to life. I have recommended her to everyone who commented on the centerpieces and bouquets. She was very professional and delightful. She is also willing to work with a budget and very honest about what you may want and what will work best depending on what flowers are in season. If you are a busy/working bride-to-be, she takes the stress off your hands and delivers a wonderful product.

• Wedding: 06/11/2011
4.9/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Working with Linda Carr was a gift. She had the ability to zero in on exactly what my daughter wanted and make it better. What she came up with was stunning. Her warmth and professionalism made an unbeatable combination.

• Wedding: 05/29/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Linda was so great to work with! She really cared about my floral decisions and made her own suggestions that made our bouquets simply gorgeous!! The flowers were in perfect condition when they arrived. She personally delivered all of them to my parent's home in Bloomingdale early in the morning before I left for my hair and make-up.
I would definitely recommend working with Linda for your wedding. Beautiful flowers at a very reasonable price :)

• Wedding: 02/19/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Linda is such a creative person and took my vision and totally went with it to create the most beautiful bouquets and boutonnieres I have ever seen. She was genuinely excited about my big day and her enthusiasm showed in every conversation I had with her and the products she delivered. She met with me as many times as I needed to make sure everything was going to look just perfect for wedding. She even helped create non-floral pieces for the centerpieces and the cake table. My flowers held up all night and looked great for days later. She was the most straight forward and easy to work with florist I met with prior to selecting one. She also did beautiful centerpieces for my bridal shower as well. I would recommend her to any bride.

• Wedding: 11/27/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Linda was absolutely fantastic to work with. She was so accommodating with everything. I was very surprised with how reasonable her prices were, seeing as the flowers and centerpieces she put together were beautiful. She basically asked me what my budget was, and then we worked within that. I would highly recommend her to anyone in the Chicagoland area looking for flowers for any occasion!

• Wedding: 10/16/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Linda was so great to work with. I think closer to the wedding, I call a handful of times to change my order and she was sooo great and accommodating. Her flowers we absolutely amazing and so beautiful. I was soo happy with our flowers and received so many compliments. I recommend Linda Carr for any event!!

• Wedding: 09/25/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I really cannot say enough about Linda Carr and her services. She provided the bouquets, boutonnieres and corsages for my wedding this past June. I found her completely by accident and I am so happy I did. I was planning my wedding while finishing up my last year at school and I couldn't even meet with her and sent my mother as my liaison. Somehow through just talking to me on the phone Linda really understood what I wanted and gave even better suggestions since I know nothing about flowers. This may horrify some of you but I didn't event see the flowers until the day of the wedding, but through talking to her I knew she knew what she was talking about and knew what I was looking for and I trusted her to do it. I was not disappointed. The bouquets were better than I imagined and she was so willing to work with my tight budget (12 boutonnieres, 6 corsages, 6 bouquets only a little over $800!).

Not only were the flowers amazing but Linda is the nicest person you could ever work with. She was so sweet and professional and was just really genuinely excited about being a part of my big day. I could go on and on about how much I love her and had the best experience. I recommend her 1000%!

• Wedding: 06/12/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Linda was amazing to work with! She was so upbeat and positive and helpful! I think I changed my mind three times and she was very helpful and patient with me! I even called last minute to add some stuff and she was very helpful and made it happen. The flowers turned out beautiful! Better than I pictured them to be! She was very helpful as to where to deliver the flowers; she even called the location to make sure they had a spot to put the flowers before the ceremony! I defiantly recommend Linda to do your flowers. She is very reasonable with price and does an excellent job!

• Wedding: 05/30/2010
4.6/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Professionalism: 4.5
  • Value: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 4.5

Great to work with and their displays were amazing. Amazing set of roses and carnations for the entire ceremony! My goodness there is absolutely NO reason not to choose this store to do your wedding!

• Wedding: 02/19/2010
4.8/5.0
  • Value: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Linda was amazing! She knew exactly the ambience I was looking for. From the boutenierres to the table centerpieces, she was right on. The flowers were gorgeous!

• Wedding: 07/11/2009
708-403-8933
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards