Bolsinger's Flowers

Value
4.2
Flexibility
4.3

Paul did a beautiful job on my daughter's wedding flowers. He helped up stay within budget and delivered everything in wonderful condition-3 weeks later I still have some of the arrangements parts in my home, so the flowers were very fresh.

Kimberly
10/25/2014

Bolsinger's Flowers was the ABSOLUTE best! Paul was very accomodating & professional, and provided BEAUTIFUL flowers for our wedding!! The bridal & bridesmaids bouquets were exactly what I asked for and they were STUNNING! I received so many comments and praises for the beautiful flowers!

I highly recommended working with Bolsinger's Flowers!! And, thank you Bolsinger's for making my day special!!

Melissa
1 Review
08/23/2014
0.9

Paul seemed fine throughout our meetings until my wedding day. Our church decorations and flowers were, at best, skimpy and sparse. The pew bows were misshapen with one lone rose on each bow,that were crooked and falling as were the rubber-bands that held the bows in place. We were told, at our final meeting, that he would be at church and stay to offer assistance until crash was laid down, didn't stay. He left us with a mess of stray stems,flowers,petals and flying rubber-bands to clean up before my ceremony .My Bridesmaids and Photographer were left with the chore of cleaning up this mess before the ceremony. A call was made to inform him of the situation, no response,an email was sent,no response. My family and I were very embarrassed, disappointed and dissatisfied with Bolsinger's Flowers

0.5

What a terrible vendor to do what he did to me or any other future brides! He was unresponsive up to the Sunday before our wedding. We had no idea if he was still providing the flowers. I lost a lot of sleep over this old man. He delivered in the end but it was such unnecessary stress piled on one of the most stressful time of your life already. I cringe thinking about him still to this day. I hope it was just me he singled out for some unknown reason and that no other future brides will be put thru the same Situation!

Private User
Recently Married

We used Bolsinger Flowers recently for my daughters wedding. Paul Bolsinger and his daughter in law, Megan did a fantastic job on the flowers and I would highly recommend them to anyone looking to book a florist for a wedding.They are very reasonable compared to other florists and very professional! They worked within my budget and the flowers were GORGEOUS the day of the wedding. I still cannot get over my centerpieces! I had a vision on the centerpieces and Paul did not let me down. They turned out exactly as we envisioned them!! Great job Paul and Megan!

Grace
05/10/2014

We were very pleased with our flowers and experience working with Bolsinger's. Paul and Meghan are very helpful and accommodating and their prices are extremely reasonable. Meghan was always quick to answer any questions I had and Paul was so nice and fun to work with. They even made me an example centerpiece to make sure the colors were right! I would recommend them to anyone.

Services Used: Flowers

I really enjoyed working with Paul. He met with me twice, and did not push me into a contract. At the first meeting, we discussed colors and types of flowers, and my needs for the wedding. He even advised me in what I did NOT need, which helped me to stay within my budget. At the second meeting, he brought samples of the flowers we discussed, and they were beautiful. The actual arrangements on my wedding day were even more beautiful. They arrived promptly, and stayed fresh and beautiful for days following the wedding.

Bolsinger's is a family run business, and I felt treated as if I was one of the family.

Thank you, Paul!

4.2

Paul was so nice to work with! I was planning my Pittsburgh wedding from 6 hours away, and he was very accommodating when working around my schedule. I did my homework in the florist department and looked into about 7 different florists before I made my decision, and Bolsinger’s Flowers prices and quality really can’t be beat! All of the flowers were beautiful, and he even made a small sample bridesmaid bouquet for me to see ahead of time because I was unsure of how everything would look once I picked out my flowers. He had a lot of great ideas and even went the extra mile to get special vases in my requested color. The only thing that I had a little trouble with was getting in touch with him through email, but he responded to all of my calls very quickly, so your best bet is to call him directly with any questions. My overall experience working with Paul was a great one, so I am really thankful that he was available for my date!!

On a side note, if you have ring bearers who are younger, please please please make sure their boutonnieres are put on with safety pins of some sort. My ring bearer got stuck, with the large pin that was used for his boutonniere, when he went to take his jacket off and it was the worst feeling in the world to see my little nephew hurt and crying. It broke my heart.

Also make sure that you give a list of who gets what flowers to the person who will be handing them out because when the flowers were dropped off at the hotel no one knew who was supposed to get what and it made everything hectic right before we left.

Services Used: Flowers

Paul was wonderful to work with and the flowers for the wedding were gorgeous. He really worked to stay within my budget which was great, especially since i had to reduce it last minute. I highly recommend paul to anyone who wants high quality service and products.

Services Used: Flowers

Paul and his daughter-in-law were just awesome.. besides willing to meet me in 3ft of snow last winter.. which my husband banned saying it was not worth wrecking the car over. But Paul was ready.. his arrangements and ideas.. just were awesome. He really listened and the team they had always came out with some awesome idea or design!! From the fishbowls of flowers to the beautiful hearts to greet the guests to the Big "W" of my favorite flowers.. awesome job all around. And even better yet he didn't make us drown in coffee shop like ever other vendor.. we met at a martini bar over drinks! Love it!

Services Used: Flowers

Paul did an outstanding job at my wedding. He met with me on multiple occasions and provided great quality service. His prices were the best out there and the family approach he gave made me feel confident in my choice :) I used him for bridal showers/baby showers and plan to use him for my daughter's first birthday as well.

Services Used: Flowers

Paul was great to work with. He was willing to meet on more than one occassion and even brought samples to see the exact colors of the flowers together. Prices were great and we were able to get the flowers we wanted for the wedding at a better price than other vendors. Megan also helps him out and is very friendly. Would recommend him to others.

Services Used: Flowers

Paul was wonderful. He was the only one willing to give me what I wanted. The price was great, too!

Services Used: Flowers

Great quality flowers. Always on top of things and very professional, yet very friendly at the same time. Well priced. A little more expensive than some, but well worth it! A little unflexible with the arrangement, but we worked it out after some compromise. :)