Birch Meadow Banquet Facility

(4.6 / 5.0)
4.0/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 2.5
  • Flexibility: 2.5

This summer I had my wedding reception at Birch Meadow. My day was more than I thought it could be!! When I walked into the reception hall I cried!! All the decor was put together just how I asked. And because I made all the floral pieces myself I wasn't sure how it was going to look. The food was exceptional!! All of the guests complemented on how fresh the fruit was, how beautiful the food display was, and how much they enjoyed their entrees. Which was the garlic oregano chicken and prime rib. The staff was truly AMAZING!!! Especially Jessica the assistance manager!!! She was there to record the details of my day to make sure everything was covered. She handled a uninvited guest situation swiftly and with professionalism!! The only issues I had were with management. Initially just getting a tour of the facility seemed like an eternity. I was told something was wrong with the email address and my messages weren't getting through, even though I left several messages on the main telephone number and no one got back to me. until I "caught a break" one day when some one picked up the phone!!!! Then when I decided that I wanted to book the facility for my wedding, I was stood up because a family emergency. Don't get me wrong we all have had family emergencies, but when your running a business, you should have a back up plan for these occasions. So when I showed up the next day unannounced, it was a look of pure shock!! The last snafu was a miss communication about bringing over the decor, he remembered one thing and I put in my iPhone another. Other than these situations, my experience on the day of my wedding was EXCEPTIONAL!!!! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU JESSICA, THE CHEF AND ALL OF THE STAFF at Birch Meadow for a FABULOUS day!!!'

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The staff was amazing. Everything looked beautiful! They made sure that everything went smoothly! Birch meadow is definitely a hidden gem :) highly recommend!

• Wedding: 10/04/2013
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our wedding at Birch Meadow was absolutely perfect. We looked at over 10 venues and Birch Meadow was a perfect fit for us. The location is beautiful, easy to get to off the highway, has great hotels in close proximity, and is reasonably priced for being a one wedding a day site. The venue is beautiful and spacious. We were able to do all our pictures on site. There were plenty of menu options, and we were able to make adjustments to make our menu unique to us and our guests. Jena and Chris kept in contact and were available whenever we had a question. They were accommodating to our requests and allowed us to have the perfect wedding. The day of our wedding, the staff was professional, kind, and proactive to ensure our bridal party and guests had a wonderful time. The venue looked beautiful, and the food was fantastic. We highly recommended Birch Meadow to anyone looking for their perfect wedding experience!

• Wedding: 09/07/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My husband and I really loved the facility. We enjoyed the great service and Jenna was outstanding. She catered to our every need. The grounds were we had our ceremony was beautiful and well kept. The food was exceptional and all our guests had an amazing time. We highly recommend this vendor!

• Wedding: 05/31/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We fell in love with the outdoor space and the open indoor space. I love that they make everything fresh and their menu is amazing. Most other venues didn't agree with our choice of menu but it was our wedding and Birch Meadow made it happen! We had our laid back Sunday brunch reception and everything was exquisite! The price was manageable and we loved everything. The staff was so friendly and were there from the beginning to the very last minute. The facility is well maintained. Chris, Jenna and Jackie did a wonderful job from day one.

• Wedding: 08/19/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Awesome experience. The place was beautiful, set up exactly to my requests. The staff and the team of Chris, Carlos and Jenna were professional and personable. I am so glad we found this little known gem.

• Wedding: 06/09/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

It was our wedding our way!!!
Thank you chris!

• Wedding: 04/21/2012
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We were very pleased with Birch Meadow Banquet Facility for our reception. Our wedding was in June 2011 and shortly before the month of June, Birch Meadow acquired new management. Having known the previous manager (Corine) and hearing excellent reviews regarding her, we were very nervous. However, the new manager (Chris) reassured us right from the beginning and told us not to worry. He was right. It was a pleasure working with him and he made sure our day went perfectly. He definitely went above and beyond what we expected. He was very down to earth and resonable. His staff was completely professional and made sure we were taken care of. The food was excellent and the property was perfectly "manicured" as it always was when we visited. Our day was perfect and we owe much of that to our choice of venue and its staff.

• Wedding: 06/11/2011

• Wedding: 06/11/2011
2.9/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 3.0
  • Responsiveness: 3.0
  • Professionalism: 3.0
  • Value: 3.0
  • Flexibility: 2.5

Danger, Will Robinson! This facility switched caterers in mid to late May 2011. The food is no longer made from scratch and the portions are significantly smaller. Anyone who had a tasting provided by the old caterers may be in for an unwelcome surprise on the big day.

• Wedding: 05/29/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Birch Meadow was beautiful. We dealt with Corine, and she was AMAZING. Everything ran so smoothly throughout the entire planning process and on the wedding day. The food was great, we had a buffet. We have received comments from everyone that was at the wedding that they really enjoyed the food. The waitstaff was very nice and accomodating. The professionalism was outstanding. I am very happy that we chose to have our wedding at Birch Meadow. The price was extremely reasonable for what we got and for the service that was provided. We had a wonderful time. We also had our ceremony at Birch Meadow and everything was perfect. Corine did the rehearsal with us and she was there on the wedding day to assist. The ceremony was held outside at the gazebo. There was a bush that was brown and some plants that were dead on the day of the rehearsal, and the next morning (the day of the wedding), Corine had the landscapers there to take out the dead bush and plants and replant some beautiful flowers. The grass was freshly mowed the morning of the wedding. We were there at 9am to start getting ready because they have a bridal suite so we had the hair and make-up ladies come directly to the facility so we didn't have to travel all over. It made it very convenient. Birch Meadow also has a seperate room for the ceremony in the event that it rains. This is very helpful so the staff doesn't have to move tables around in the reception hall to accomodate the ceremony and the reception. There is only one wedding at the facility a day, so all of their priority is on you!

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
Anonymous
4.9/5.0
  • Flexibility: 4.5

Loved everything possible about my wedding at Birch Meadow!! Staff, Food, everything was great!!

• Wedding: 09/10/2010
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I could not have been happier with Birch Meadow! The venue and grounds are beautiful, and the staff is exceptional.
Corine was a huge help with our wedding. From the first time we contacted her, she was always there to answer questions and help us make our wedding perfect. Even when we had to change our wedding date due to military scheduling conflicts, she took it in stride and helped us find another available date. Corine is a really nice person, and I felt like she truly cared about our wedding.
On the day of our wedding, the staff was working hard all day. By the time I got there, everything was perfect. I did not have to worry about anything; I knew our event was in excellent hands. Corine helped us all throughout the evening, even bringing hors d'oeuvres out to us herself while we were taking pictures. Every member of the staff was very professional, and they took care of our guests all night long.
I cannot say enough great things about the experience I have had with Birch Meadow. I would recommend them to anyone that is planning a wedding or event.

• Wedding: 04/24/2009
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Birch Meadow was amazing! Corine and the rest of the staff were incredible! I knew the first time I visited the site that it would be the one. The grounds were beautifully landscaped, the gazeebo was very picturesque! Our plans were to get married outside, unfortunately the weather had other plans. Corine really made me feel better the day of the wedding when we had to ofcourse bring the ceremony inside. That was one of the reasons I also chose this facility, knowing that if the weather didn't cooperate that we still had a seperate room to have our ceremony. The food was also suprisingly incredible! I say that because I've been to other weddings and had to go home and eat again! The bar service was quick and courteous, she knew exactly what each of the wedding attendants drank and had it sitting there waiting for us as we walked up. I would definately recommend this venue to everyone, it is an all around amazing place to have your special day.

• Wedding: 05/09/2008