155 Alain White Road, Morris, CT 06763 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Winvian Farm

Winvian Farm is a family owned and operated 113 acre five-diamond rated resort-style farm luxe hotel and venue nestled away in the Litchfield Hills of Connecticut, the perfect setting for a peaceful and calm tone to set for your special day. Winvian Farm is truly dedicated to the creation of an unforgettable experience for couples seeking to celebrate their nuptials in pure tranquility.

Facilities and Capacity

The team understands that each couple has a specific vision for their special day, offering both indoor and outdoor settings for occasions. Winvian Farm is a stunning historic estate, with a prestige manor dating back to 1775 built on these beautiful grounds. The Gordon Brown House is a rustic event space complete with a spacious dance floor and premium catering facilities, ensuring that your big day is a memorable affair. This sophisticated venue is also equipped with an adjoining patio area, acting as the perfect outdoor area for you and your guests to witness the breathtaking views. Winvian Farm also boasts an additional four dining rooms within the main house, which are superbly suited to more intimate occasions. The Games Room, Solarium, Wine Cellar, and the Spa stand apart from one another in terms of aesthetic and tone, offering something for every couple no matter what their vision may look like.

Winvian Farm services a variety of wedding events including engagement parties, bridal showers, elopements, rehearsal dinners, and more. The dedicated team makes it a priority to develop a personal connection with you, providing couples with a skilled event planner. Winvian Farm focuses on the finer details, incorporating your individual style and taste into each aspect of your big day.

Accommodations

Winvian Farm also provides couples with decadent accommodations nestled in the heart of the picturesque meadows and woodlands. The Hadley Suite is set upon the top floor of an authentic Seth Bird House from 1775, furnished with contemporary amenities including a four-poster bed, jacuzzi tub, flat-screen TV, and a refined fireplace. In addition, there are also eighteen resort cottages within the estate, ensuring the complete rejuvenation of you and your guests during your stay.

WinvianMainHouse
Dessert Table
WinvianMainHouse

10 Reviews for Winvian Farm

Dave · Married on 04/30/2016

So gorgeous. The entire staff was on it from the moment we pulled in. Fantastic wedding coordinator,, excellent food and perfect fairy tale backdrop for a picturesque wedding.

Tara and Dave

Sent on 05/07/2016

I can't even begin to tell you how incredible my experience with Winvian was. Aside from the fact that this is the most beautiful and unique place I have ever seen in my life, my wedding there was beyond perfect. From the moment I booked with Winvian they couldn't do enough for my husband and I. They let us visit and tour the cottages with family and friends whenever we wished to, they allowed us to hold our engagement shoot there and pop in whenever needed days leading up to the wedding. Our event coordinator Claire Gordon was literally an angel sent from heaven. She organized vendor meetings along with hair and makeup trails for me at Winvian and was there to answer any questions and fulfill every request I had along the way. Claire reached out to all of my booked vendors and made sure that my wedding day would go off with out a single hitch. And boy did it! I can honestly say that my wedding day was the best day of my life. My makeup artist kept telling me that I was the happiest bride she had ever seen! And I was all due to the fact that I knew that Claire and the rest of the Winvian team had my entire day under control! Claire kept my whole day perfectly on the timeline she created and despite all of the festivities I had planned for the evening, everything ran smoothly and wonderfully! Winvian is incredibly beautiful and the decor, food and accommodations were beyond perfection. My guests raved about how amazing the food was and how gorgeous the entire resort was. Winvian and Claire literally couldn't do enough for not only my husband and I but any requests my guests had as well. I am forever grateful to Claire Gordon and the entire Winvian resort for making my wedding weekend the best time of my life. If you want the epitome of pure class, elegance and exclusivity for your wedding, book Winvian. It is worth every penny and the memories that you will have from holding your wedding at Winvian will be completely and entirely priceless.

Sent on 05/04/2014

Winvian Farm Pricing

Winvian Farm Price Rates

Winvian Farm FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?
    $ 10000.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?
    $ 7500.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?
    $ 2000.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?
    $ 1000.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
    Clean Up
    Event Planning
    Parking
    Set Up
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?
    Dessert
    Server(s)
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service?
    $ 15.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?
    Bartender(s)
    House Beer
    House Liquor
    House Wine
    Open Bar
    Premium Liquor
    Signature Drink
    Specialty Beer
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
  • Describe your venue:
    Barn
    Farm/Ranch
    Resort
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
    Covered Outdoor
    Uncovered Outdoor
    Scenic Views
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Bridal Shower
    Engagement Party
    Elopements
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What event services do you offer?
    Accommodations
    Pet Friendly
    Preferred Vendors Only
    Set Up
    Wifi
  • What catering services do you offer?
    Cocktail Reception
    Plated
    Server(s)
    Stations
    Tastings
  • What bar services do you provide?
    Bartender(s)
    Premium Liquor
    Signature Drink
    Specialty Beer
    Specialty Wine
  • What event items are available?
    Dance Floor
    Tents
  • What transportation and access is available?
    Parking
    Valet
    Wheelchair Access
  • What months are included in your peak season?
    May
    June
    July
    August
    September
    October
  • What months are included in your off-peak season?
    January