94 Fern Ave, Litchfield, CT 06759 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Sarah Worden Natural Design

Sarah Worden Natural Design is dedicated to promoting quality and sustainability through the use of local and seasonal flowers and materials. Whether country or contemporary, we deliver inspired design for your wedding or special event while achieving the highest level of style and service.

Pick Local – At SWND, we are dedicated to working with local vendors and farms where possible. We offer a totally organic and locally-grown option for eco-minded clients and strive to purchase from Veriflora certified growers/sellers when we cannot pick locally.

We can always find creative solutions to achieve your look while avoiding having to import flowers from overseas (often times grown in unfavorable working and environmental conditions). To help achieve this, we work with many natural materials including branches, berries, stones, straw, grasses, shells and so on, to make your presentation special no matter what’s in season.

Share the Love - For those who wish to recycle their flowers post-event, we work with local hospitals and charities to find a home for them with someone ill or less fortunate.

kellydevonwedding 1 14

Sarah Worden Natural Design 3
Sarah Worden Natural Design 4
  • Alexandra

Alexandra Esposito · Married on 08/31/2019

Still in awe of the flowers

Flowers were a very important part of my special day and this company did nothing but exceed our expectations for our special day. They were SO accommodating to what we wanted and the changes that we requested to be made. The flowers were absolutely beautiful, especially my bouquet. i am still over the moon of the flowers and how they truly made the day so much more special.

Sent on 09/12/2019
  • Jenny

Jenny Desrosier · Married on 06/06/2019

Absolutely stunning

The flowers for our rehearsal dinner and wedding were magical--it actually took my breath away to look into our venue and see how it had been transformed by this team.

My bouquet was beautiful--long and streaming, and a real standout from more traditional options. The men's boutonnieres and the bridal party's bouquets were gorgeous (and still smelled amazing the next day!).

This team was fantastic to work with and I would absolutely recommend working with them!!

Sent on 06/23/2019

Lisa · Married on 05/18/2019

The Absolute Best Florist and Designer!!!

I hired Sarah Worden Natural Design to be the florist for my wedding at Winvian Farm in CT. I was looking for a more organic, natural and yet still elegant, rich and sophisticated look for my wedding. I had the great fortune of working with both Sarah the Owner (on my wedding day) and Lauren Merriam, Lead Designer (throughout the planning and design process). I also worked with Sarah Fox, the Designer there that did all my gorgeous artwork (hand lettering for escort cards, welcome sign, place cards, etc). I cannot say enough outstanding things about Lauren, Sarah and Sarah.

Lauren was an absolute dream to work with and her ideas and designs regarding the floral arrangements - bouquets, table arrangements, ceremony related, etc were absolutely breathtaking. I had a specific vision that I was looking for but had a hard time articulating. Lauren was patient and kind, offering ideas and suggestions to help make the vision come alive. She was extremely responsive (she even had a baby during my planning process!) and she helped me make decisions about general decor and style when I asked her opinion, which I found to be enormously helpful (and spot on!). She was very focused on my budget and was helpful in deciding between different options when needing to bring the cost down. She helped me stay calm, she always had things very much under control and I can’t say enough about her wonderful, gorgeous ideas. Her taste is impeccable and her work is absolutely outstanding.

Day of, I was blown away by how gorgeous the flower arrangements looked - all the intricate details that Lauren and I discussed, were executed perfectly. Sarah Worden was there to set up and make sure all was perfect and she did a sensational job The artwork and lettering that Sarah Fox did were stunning. I seriously cannot say enough amazing things about these ladies and Sarah Worden Natural Design. I couldn’t be happier with my decision to hire them and I wholeheartedly recommend them!

Sent on 05/27/2019

Sarah Worden Natural Design FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 186.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 84.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 16.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 159.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 199.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 5,352.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Glamorous, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage

Real Weddings

• Scott W Baker Photography
    Scott W Baker Photography Wedding Photographers

Sarah is a Natural when it comes to making a wonderful flower arrangement be it for a small gathering or a huge wedding.Her attention to detail is unmatched.Very dependable.

• 94 Fern Ave Litchfield, 06759 See on map