Sarah Worden Natural Design

Litchfield, CT View map

$5,352 Typical Price

Sarah Worden Natural Design is dedicated to promoting quality and sustainability through the use of local and seasonal flowers and materials. Whether country or contemporary, we deliver inspired design for your wedding or special event while achieving the highest level of style and service.

Pick Local – At SWND, we are dedicated to working with local vendors and farms where possible. We offer a totally organic and locally-grown option for eco-minded clients and strive to purchase from Veriflora certified growers/sellers when we cannot pick locally.

We can always find creative solutions to achieve your look while avoiding having to import flowers from overseas (often times grown in unfavorable working and environmental conditions). To help achieve this, we work with many natural materials including branches, berries, stones, straw, grasses, shells and so on, to make your presentation special no matter what’s in season.

Share the Love - For those who wish to recycle their flowers post-event, we work with local hospitals and charities to find a home for them with someone ill or less fortunate.

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$186

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$84

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$16

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$159

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$199

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$5,352

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Country
Glamorous
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers

• Alex
    Alexa Married on 10/19/2019

Stunning floral design

As a bride, I was not the most knowledgeable about flowers – I knew the aesthetic I was looking for, but not necessarily the words to describe it. Sarah and Lauren at SWND were incredibly helpful and accommodating when it came to working with me, and taught me a lot about flowers and floral design along the way! Along with my wedding planner, Sarah, Lauren, and I met numerous times, swapped pictures for inspiration, and wrote and rewrote the floral design plan for the wedding. The result was what many of our family and friends are still describing (five months later!) as the most beautiful wedding they had ever attended, thanks in large part to the beautiful displays created by SWND.
  • Alexandra
    Alexandra E. Married on 08/31/2019

Still in awe of the flowers

Flowers were a very important part of my special day and this company did nothing but exceed our expectations for our special day. They were SO accommodating to what we wanted and the changes that we requested to be made. The flowers were absolutely beautiful, especially my bouquet. i am still over the moon of the flowers and how they truly made the day so much more special.
  • Jenny
    Jenny D. Married on 06/06/2019

Absolutely stunning

The flowers for our rehearsal dinner and wedding were magical--it actually took my breath away to look into our venue and see how it had been transformed by this team.

My bouquet was beautiful--long and streaming, and a real standout from more traditional options. The men's boutonnieres and the bridal party's bouquets were gorgeous (and still smelled amazing the next day!).

This team was fantastic to work with and I would absolutely recommend working with them!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Real Weddings

• Michael & Lora
    31 photos · 08/06/2017

Scott W Baker Photography Scott W Baker Photography Wedding Photographers

Sarah is a Natural when it comes to making a wonderful flower arrangement be it for a small gathering or a huge wedding.Her attention to detail is unmatched.Very dependable.

94 Fern Ave Litchfield, 06759
8603619435
Location of (Sarah Worden Natural Design)

Other vendors in Hartford for your wedding