315 Route 32, Uncasville, CT 06382 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About Montville Florist

Established in August 1983, Montville Florist is still as committed to providing quality flowers, excellent customer service and innovate floral designs as we were when we first opened. We believe flowers convey what words can not say.

Our decision to remain a small specialized florist affords us the opportunity to pay meticulous attention to every detail of your event. Our continued training in floral design and trend management as well as our creative approach makes our work stand out amongst our peers. Our years of experience has fostered a wonderful working relationship with a vast number of area churches and host venues.

We treat every couple like the individuals they are. We listen closely to your ideas, making educated suggestions and guide you through the process of selecting the flowers you've always dreamed of. We want you to be thrilled with the results and comfortable with the cost.

Montville Florist believes your flowers should be a reflection of your style and your spirit. They are the one element of your wedding your guests will talk about for years to come. And just like the wedding couple, your flowers will be in your wedding photographs forever.

Follow Montville Florist on

jillian 2
209348707933774875119501288039265829431787o
elenajohn 1032
Montville Florist
A bouquet almost as lovely as the bride..... compact and full - full of charm, full of texture, full...
536360101009555733652011609616436n

Montville Florist 6
Montville Florist 7
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 12/15/2018

Montville Florist Will Not Disappoint!!

I would absolutely recommend Montville Florist! Lynne was a dream to work with. After one phone call and one meeting with Lynne we knew she was the florist for us. She is the perfect balance of professional and down-to-earth. The amount of time and energy she devoted to our wedding made us feel like we were her only client. From our very first meeting she was organized and came prepared with a list of everything we needed to discuss. What sealed the deal for us was that she never once made us feel overwhelmed. When we didn't know the answer to a question, she was prepared with soft recommendations and guidance, but she was never pushy. Lynne comes to the table with a deep knowledge of flowers, arrangements and weddings, but no matter how many events she's worked on (and it's a lot!) she was still passionate and excited about our day.

In the end, her work was stunning, which of course is the most important part. I may be biased, but the flowers at my wedding were hands down the most beautiful I've ever seen. She took our vision and made it bloom in ways we could never have imagined. The bouquets were to die for, the boutonnieres were dignified and handsome, and the table arrangements were breathtaking. Lynne even thought of little details like attaching the mother of the bride/groom's wristlets to beautiful pearl bracelets, which were a huge hit.

We learned that as a wedding day approaches, things get a little harried and details tend to change. We made several changes within the last few weeks of our wedding but Lynne took them in stride, happy to accommodate each request and always easy-going.

I could not recommend this florist more. An absolute gem!

Sent on 12/23/2018
    Montville Florist 8
    Montville Florist 9

Montville Florist's reply:

Thank you for your kind words. It is always a pleasure to work with a couple that has a vision but it open to ideas and suggestions.
    Your venue all decked out in holiday splendor was fabulous and was the perfect backdrop for our floral creations.
    We wish you all the best in your life together!
    Lynne and Leah
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 10/21/2018

Amazing shop

I am so thankful we chose Montville Florist for our wedding arrangements. We had a fall wedding on 10/21/18 and I knew I wanted autumn themed flowers but I left most of it up to the owner Lynn. She helped lead the way and gave us several options. The flowers were even more beautiful on our wedding day than I had ever dreamed. The colors were so vibrant and the arrangements so perfect. I would recommend Montville Florist in a heartbeat for your wedding our event. I’m 100% happy and satisfied with the flowers and service we received. Thank you again Montville Florist.

Sent on 02/18/2019

Montville Florist's reply:

Thank you Ashley for your kind words. We enjoyed every single minute of working with you and are so pleased to hear that you were happy with the style of arrangements, the quality of the flowers and the service we provided. Your comments are exactly the bar we strive to meet. Thank you again.
    Warm Regards,
    Lynne.
  • Tanya

Tanya · Married on 05/20/2018

This was my second time using Montville Florist. Meeting with Leah and working with Lynn was a pleasure and they totally accomplished the vision I wanted for my flowers (bright wild flowers). They handled any last minute changes I had to my order. I showed them models (1/144th scale X-wings) I wanted to add to the centerpieces (baby's breath and blue vases to match my color scheme) and they suggested and executed my idea perfectly. The memorial arrangement was subtle and beautiful (white roses and baby's breath). Leah is the one who delivered the bouquets and bouts and gave spot on advice about anchoring your thumb in your belly button to hold the flowers low enough to not hide your dress. I needed the bouquets at 2:30 for pictures and the rest of the florals couldn't be set up before 3:30. Leah went above and beyond and handled the two delivery times with grace and class.

I can't recommend them highly enough. You know you'll be in good hands working with Leah and Lynn. They worked beautifully within my budget. The fact that they have a lovable cat as a door greeter is a relaxing and loving bonus!

Sent on 05/31/2018

Montville Florist's reply:

Seeing you come through our door always makes us smile. It was our truest pleasure working with you.
    Lynne and Leah

Award

Montville Florist FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 125.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 65.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 10.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 70.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 2,230.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Nautical, Preppy, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit

Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Montville Florist 1
    Toss / Anniversary Bouquet
    We will provide a free toss / anniversary bouquet to all our weddings totaling $100.00 or more. This bouquet will coordinate with your wedding flowers. It can be used as a traditional toss bouquet or can be presented to the longest married couple for a bit of advise.

• Bridget Caviness, Justice of the Peace
    Bridget Caviness, Justice of the Peace Wedding Officiants

Lynne and Leah are a true pleasure to work with. I have had the opportunity to work with them for a couple events and their work is beautiful! They take the requests from my clients and make their vision come to life. I look forward to working with them again for future events.

• Atlantic Coast Entertainment
    Atlantic Coast Entertainment Wedding DJs

The creative floral artists from Montville Florist have created some of the most amazing arrangements that we have ever seen. They are very personable and go the extra mile to ensure everything is perfect for your wedding day!

• 315 Route 32 Uncasville, 06382 See on map