325 New Haven Avenue, Milford, CT 06460 Map · Phone number

About Beachwood Florist

Over 28 years ago we opened Beachwood Florist with the idea that personal service, a quality product and community service would be the building blocks of our business. We are florists. We are professionally trained, and committed to our trade. We take the time and listen. Care and quality are put into every arraingement we make and we will take care to be sure all your needs are met.

This is very apparent in our wedding work. We look at each bride and wedding as being unique. We don't do wedding packages with preset designs and pricing. You can't cookie cut such a personal event. Bring us your ideas, your likes and dislikes. Come with photos from magazines and books, color samples and your budget. We will use our creative years of experience to bring them all together to make your wedding day what you want.

Flowers are used to express your emotions, to share joy or to soften the hard edges of life. This is our mission, we are florists.

• First Blush

Beachwood Florist 3
  • Allison

Allison Miles · Married on 12/29/2019

December 2019 Wedding

Linda did such an amazing job on the flowers for my daughter’s wedding. She was a pleasure to work with and works within any budget. I was surprised by how reasonable the quote was. All of the bouquets, boutonnières, flower baskets & corsages were perfect! I highly recommend Linda & Beechwood Florist.

Sent on 01/07/2020

Katie · Married on 10/07/2018

I cannot thank Beachwood enough! Nina and her staff went above and beyond with our wedding flowers. They were beautiful! We had a unique theme and my vision was executed perfectly. Nina was so helpful and kind throughout the planning process and was able to work with our budget. We had a large wedding and wedding party and the price was very reasonable. I highly recommend Beachwood for any wedding!

Sent on 10/10/2018

Donna · Married on 09/29/2018

Linda at Beachwood did an amazing job! I discussed my vision, showed her phitos, and she suggested flowers I didn't think of. The bouquets to the center peices, to all the corasages, the flowers were just right! She took my vision and ran with it. The florist worked wih me from the start, even letting us ge our flowers on the day of, when they are closed!! You can't ask for better customer service than that!

Sent on 10/06/2016

Beachwood Florist FAQ

• How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Romantic
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Delivery
    Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor