Lane and Lenge Florists

West Hartford, CT View map

Lane and Lenge has been serving brides throughout New England since 1912.From small intimate gatherings to lavish events let our experienced staff turn your dreams into reality . Call or email today to arrange your free bridal consultation.

How would you describe your floral designs?

Romantic

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Delivery
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

4.7

• Melina
    Melina B. Married on 04/12/2021

Exceeded expectations!

Lane and Lenge did an amazing job with our wedding flowers! We selected them after meeting with Bob and chatting with him mainly because of the fact that they seemed to know our venue and the wedding coordinators very well. He had great ideas about what we could do for centerpieces and I gave very little direction other than that I wanted white and pale pink colors, tight bouquets and tall centerpieces. A month before the wedding, Bob created a sample arrangement for me which was extremely helpful because I was able to make some slight modifications before the wedding day. On the day of, the team showed up on time with the bridal bouquets (which were much larger than I expected - which is a good thing!). I also walked into the ballroom to show everything to my mother during the day and the team setting up was there and could not have been nicer and walking us through how everything will come together.

We received many compliments on how beautiful the flowers were and I honestly could not have been happier with how they came out. Flowers are not cheap, but we absolutely received exceptional service and end product which made it all worth it.

Lane and Lenge Florists's reply:

Thank you Melina for the great review!! You were wonderful to work with and I hope to see you soon.

Thanks Again,
    Bob
    Alexa Married on 02/09/2020

Exceeded My Expectations!

Lane and Lenge absolutely exceeded my expectations. I gave them pictures of what I wanted and they produced the most perfect floral arrangements, bouquets, and boutonnieres. I didn't realize how much I appreciated how the flowers change the scenery at a wedding until I saw what they produced. They were also professional, timely, and I didn't even have to think about the flowers on the day of. I would absolutely use them again and I highly recommend them - do not hesitate.
    Natalie Married on 07/30/2016
    We had a wonderful experience with Lane and Lenge! They came recommended As being in the business for many years in west Hartford. Our communication with Bob was wonderful and he really helped us develop the look for our wedding. It was beautiful and he totally brought to life everything I was dreaming of! He had many great ideas that I couldn't even think of. Overall a stellar job and I would highly recommend!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

1 Memorial Dr, 1 Memorial Road West Hartford, CT, 06107
860-523-6220
Location of (Lane and Lenge Florists)

Other vendors in Hartford for your wedding