Announce This! Wedding Stationery & Custom Designs

Announce This! Wedding Stationery & Custom Designs

Shawnee, KS 66203 | map
Products: Custom Products
Services: Assembly, Design, Printing
Specialties: Color Matching Proofs, Embossed, Engraving, Letterpr...

Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
(4.9 / 5.0)
Professionalism:
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I cannot say enough great things about Allie & Announce This! She is wonderful to work with and helped us personalize our save the date and our invitations to suit our wedding. She is very creative and sent us several designs to pick from after discussing what we were looking for in our stationary suite. Allie is very prompt in responding to my emails and can get everything printed and turned around quickly. She also stuffed and sealed all of our invitations - a great time saver for us! I will continue to work with her after the wedding for stationary, christmas cards, and other announcements. So happy to have worked with her!

• Wedding: 12/06/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Announce This Design played a crucial role in tying our wedding together. Not only did Allie do our save the dates and invites, she also designed all of our wedding paper including, escort cards, table numbers, menus, programs and also a couple of signs for me to use during pictures. I had the pleasure of meeting Allie on a few occasions and she always got the creative juices flowing and helped me figure out the best options for the look we were going for. We loved working with her so much we're currently having her design our new stationary!

• Wedding: 11/15/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Allie was wonderful to work with! Working with her on all aspects of the wedding was key to a cohesive look. She designed my save the dates, invites, menus, escort cards and even the guest book. She did such an amazing job and was very flexible if i had any changes or corrections. I have continued to recommend her to my friends and will definitely use her in the future. Thanks Allie for everything!!

• Wedding: 10/04/2014
Maggie
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Allie did a fabulous job with our invites, menus, name cards, etc. Very reasonably priced!

• Wedding: 09/20/2014
Anne
4.8/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We loved working with Announce This for our wedding invites and stationary needs! Ally did a great job at being flexible with us and helped us with our wedding programs and last minute signage with no problem. Even though I live out of town, she was super flexible and easy to work with my schedule for appointments and product pick up. We received many compliments from our guests on how beautiful the invitations and programs were.

• Wedding: 06/27/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Allie with Announce This! was so fabulous to work with for our invitations. I did not have a great vision (I'm not a super creative person - it's terrible), but she listened to what I liked/didn't like/hated/loved, etc. and came up with the perfect idea for our save the dates and invites! She was super professional and flexible. We met in person multiple times and I was on a rush for the save the dates, but she got them done during the middle of the holidays for me! The invites also came in a nice box, organized for me in pieces so it would be super easy to store and put together. Her service was impeccable. I also was able to proof an actual hard copy before ordering in mass. She was so fabulous I ended up using her to do my table numbers, my programs and a board with the seating chart. I would highly recommend Announce This! to anyone planning any event where papery is needed.

• Wedding: 06/07/2014
Laura
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Allie does amazing work!!! I loved everything she helped us with. I had no idea what I wanted and she was able to direct me and give me so many wonderful options.

• Wedding: 07/27/2013
Marisa
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Allie was great! Not only was the finished product beautiful, Allie was amazing to work with. She was incredibly flexible --if something wasn't just so, she would tweak it until it was perfect for me! She was always prompt in getting back to me, and even managed to make some last minute programs that matched our invites!

• Wedding: 06/22/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Allie is the best! Highly recommended! Our invitations were original, personal and attractive.
We even had her do programs and a seating chart at the last minute. Everything turned out great and we got many compliments from our guests!

• Wedding: 05/18/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Announce This! is wonderful! Allie designed our invitations, menu cards, programs and seating chart. They were very unique to the theme of our wedding and we received many compliments. Allie was very responsive and open to our ideas. Everything was delivered right on time, even the seating chart which I procrastinated until the last minute! I highly recommend Announce This! Design to any bride who wants her stationary to shine!

• Wedding: 05/18/2013
Laurel
4.9/5.0
  • Responsiveness: 4.5

Amazing vendor!!!
Creative, knowledgable and great attention to detail

• Wedding: 04/20/2013
Kim
4.9/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 4.5
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Allie was great. We wanted a pretty basic invitation, and Allie did a great job. They turned out very classic and pretty. When we met with her, I saw lots of examples of other invitations that she'd designed, and there were some that were just so creative and gorgeous that I wished I was going a more fun direction. However, I didn't allow myself much time or the right theme to go that route. Allie was efficient and responsive. We received our invites quickly, and they were already assembled (pockets stuffed with the RSVP & directions cards) - awesome! We'd recommend her to others!

• Wedding: 11/10/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

When I said that I wanted custom invitations for our wedding, my fiance put his foot down and said "We are not spending that kind of money!" Well, I have gotten the last laugh. Allie created beautiful custom invitations for us at a fraction of the price of non-custom invitations from just about anywhere else. (If I could give her more stars for value, I would.) I love them because they are unique and reflect our personalities, our day and our venue (a farm) perfectly. Our design went through a couple of versions and she put up with my very detailed change requests (letter kerning, anyone?) and sent us many versions of the design from which to choose.

I would absolutely recommend her and I will go back to her for all of my custom stationery needs.

I know I already left a glowing review, but I just want to add that so many people told me that our invitations were the best they'd ever seen!

• Wedding: 09/22/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Allie was great to work with! And made some AMAZING invites and thank you cards for me. I really wanted an invitation that looked like a wedding invitation, but also had a special different look to it. She delivered exactly what I wanted. Thank you Allie!!

• Wedding: 03/24/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Allie created the perfect invitation for us! We absolutely loved working with her and highly recommend her for invites or design work. She has helped me develop a logo for my business that I LOVE!

• Wedding: 12/26/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Allie with Announce This! was so great to work with. She matched our colors extremely well and made our invitations look amazing. Great work for the price!

• Wedding: 10/08/2011
913-634-2049
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards