Annadele's Plantation Restaurant and Bed & Breakfast

Value:
Flexibility:

Sort By:

• Flexibility:  5.0
I could not have asked for better people to work with to plan such a perfect wedding day. Julie and Denise are amazing women and along with their wait staff they made our day better than we could've imagined.
Wedding: 03/30/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Everything was absolutely perfect! Julie, the coordinator is the sweetest person on the planet, and Denise, the lead server was amazing, she was always right there to take care of all of our needs. Annadele's made our day more special than we ever imagined. If we could do it all over again, I wouldn't change a thing. All of our friends and family are still raving about how fabulous the food was and how much fun they had. It was like a dream. And to top it all off, we got to spend the night in the beautiful suite that features an oversize hot tub with a swan fountain. Unbelievable! Annadele's is the most romantic place for a wedding. Everything from the food, the decor, the service, the atmosphere....perfect, perfect, perfect!!! I can not say enough nice things about this place. We will definitely be back for a return visit!
Wedding: 03/24/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Absolutely the wedding of our dreams. Annadelles is worth every penny an they are all so very professional! If I had it to do all over again I wouldn't change a thing! We will be going back for our anniversary! Excellent food and so romantic!
Wedding: 03/23/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I would highly recommend Annadele's Plantation for both a wedding and reception. They met all of our needs and at times exceeded our needs. Julie and Denise were outstanding. Annadele's is very lucky to have both of them as part of their team. My daugher's wedding was beautiful and all the guests that attended had a wonderful time and had nothing but good things to say about Annadele's Plantation.
Wedding: 10/08/2011
4.7/5.0
  • Responsiveness:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
We had our rehearsal dinner at Annadele's. Our guests had the option of three different entrees and everyone raved about the food.
We also spent the night of our wedding there in the B & B and everything was wonderful as was the Sunday AM brunch.
Wedding: 05/21/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
This venue has it all! I was over the moon happy with the friendly staff, they exceeded my expectations of making our special day memorable in every possible way. The grounds were groomed beautifully for our outdoor ceremony, and the inside was preped and perfect for out inside reception. The house itself if simply charming, but the added details make it breathe taking. The food was top notch. I wanted a small intimate wedding and it was PERFECT!
Wedding: 04/16/2011
4.5/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.5
  • Responsiveness:  4.5
  • Professionalism:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  4.5
Perfect venue for events of l00 or less people. The food was all the rave of guests.
Wedding: 04/02/2011
4.6/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.5
  • Responsiveness:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  4.5
I would highly recommend Annadele's Plantation for a wedding /reception for a small to medium size party. The atmosphere and layout for the ceremony and reception was great. My guest complimented how they could sit in the dining room to talk but still able to enjoy the music that was located in the Bar area. My family reserved the Suite's available and thought that was the best thing since they could just leave the party and arrive at their room without leaving. The staff at Annadele's Plantation was very helpful and attentive. The Event Coordinator, Julie Mealer, was someone that I could lean on and she made everything happen to our satisfaction. The package prices were very reasonable.
Wedding: 03/19/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I was absolutely pleased with my wedding at Annadele's Plantation! Everything was just perfect! Julie, the event coordinator was wonderful and she made sure my wedding was flawless! I would definately reccomend Annadele's to other couples who are looking for a southern plantation style wedding! The plantation is absolutely gorgeos! Everything I ever dreamed of for my wedding came true!
Wedding: 03/12/2011
Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Incredibly helpful throughout the planning process and happily willing to help with last minute issues, even if not ones specifically Annadelle's responsibility. Easy to contact when questions arose from the very start. Staff did a wonderful job taking care of the wedding party and guests. Food was excellent, kept warm and flowing.
Wedding: 12/31/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
My wedding reception at Annadele's was absolute perfection! Our guests were very impressed with the buffet-am still getting fantastic comments about the food (the mini crab cakes and baked oysters are awesome).

The staff is friendly and professional-very attentive. They helped me coordinate every detail from the beginning.

My new husband and I stayed overnight in a gorgeous and romantic suite with a huge jacuzzi tub, and best of all, the suite and a gourmet breakfast the next morning was FREE. What a deal and very convenient! I would definitely recommend Annadele's and will visit again for dinner.

Wedding: 07/17/2010
0.5/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  0.5
  • Responsiveness:  0.5
  • Professionalism:  0.5
  • Value:  0.5
  • Flexibility:  0.5

Megan 5 Reviews
I would NEVER recommend this location for an event. I had my wedding reception here and it could not have gone any worse than it did. The site is beautiful, but there are inexperienced, undedicated people working there. To sum it up, the place is an disorganized mess.
FLEXIBILITY/ ALL OF THE RATED QUALITIES LISTED ABOVE:
* We were told the day of the event, which rooms we were going to be in.
PROFESSIONALISM:
* When our guests arrived, the plates were not set out, and they did not start serving drinks until I told the "manager"
QUALITY OF SERVICE:
* It then took 15 minutes until drinks were started to be served. Our guests had to ask the waiters for drinks the entire night. We saw the waiters in the back standing around.
* When we confronted Kathy the "manager" about the lack of service, she was rude, inefficient, and didn't solve the problem, we then spoke to the site manager, who was pleasant, but still did not make up for Kathy's lack of professionalism. The site manager definitely knew she was far out of line, and she approached the guests as they were leaving to apologize, but what's the point when the damage is already done?
VALUE FOR COST:
* The food was cold, and not very tasteful, but was the lesser on the list of problems with the site
* I'd recommend another site with an actual caterer, this seemed like they were basically a brunch/lunch site
Annadele's Plantation Restaurant and Bed & Breakfast responded with the following comments:
I am pleased to report that Annadele's has made many positive changes since Megan's reception several years ago. The following issues have been corrected:

We have a Captain server who supervises the serving staff to ensure their promptness and attention to the Bride, Groom and their guests.

The General Manager and Special Events Coordinator are very willing and available to assist in any way, and to resolve any problem should one occur. We strive for excellence and our wish is that every guest leaves our establishment with pleasant memories and experiences.

Our new Executive Chef is highly complimented on his ability to prepare delicious recipes as you can see by the comments of our recent brides.
Wedding: 2+ years ago
 985-809-7669
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire