Oak Alley Plantation

Vacherie, LA View map

Oak Alley Restaurant & Inn located in Vacherie, LA. can host wedding ceremonies, receptions, engagement parties, wedding showers, and rehearsal dinners. Elopement style events can also be held on the restaurant property.

The garden gazebo near the West Pavilion banquet facility offers a beautiful space for an outdoor ceremony, where loved ones can join the couple as they exchanges rings. Also available on the restaurant property for your special outdoor ceremony is a rustic barn which is just a short walk away from the West Pavilion where all receptions are held. The gazebo & barn can accommodate weddings with up to 125 guests. Guests who have traveled from out of town may also consider staying the evening in the quaint cottages that are available on the property. There is also plenty of space for your guests to park.

Weddings held at this venue gain the expertise of the onsite event coordinator. Couples can use the coordinators knowledge of the local area to plan the perfect wedding that best suits their needs. The coordinator can also provide a list of preferred vendors when couples are working on their wedding details. The soon-to-be newlyweds, however, can rest assured that food and beverage will be taken care of. Various catering packages and add-ons are available for couples to customize their event. Guests can make a toast to the newlyweds using a signature cocktail, creating a personalized touch. Tables, chairs, china, and linens are all supplied by the team at this property for additional convenience.

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$4500.00

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?

$4500.00

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?

$2500.00

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?

$2500.00

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Linens
Parking
Set Up
Tables

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Cake Cutting
Dessert
Server(s)

What is the starting price per person for bar service?

$21.50

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)
House Beer
House Wine
Open Bar
Signature Drink

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Banquet Hall
Barn
Historic Building
Inn/B&B
Mansion
Museum

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Uncovered Outdoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party
Elopements
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

Accommodations
Event Rentals
Get Ready Rooms
Outside Vendors
Set Up

What catering services do you offer?

Buffet
Plated
Server(s)
Stations
Tastings

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink
Specialty Beer
Specialty Wine

What event items are available?

Centerpieces
Chairs
Dance Floor
Drapery
Tables

What food and beverage items are available?

China
Chocolate Fountain
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

January
September
October
November
December

What months are included in your off-peak season?

January
December

• Haley
    Haley M. Married on 03/07/2020

Absolutely Breathtaking!!

My fiancé and I decided to do a destination wedding and chose Oak Alley as our venue. I cannot even begin to say how happy I am with our decision. From the moment we began planning, Penny was so helpful with everything I needed. Being that I was out of state, she helped recommend vendors and so much more! From the ceremony, to the food, to the reception, to the staff, everything was exactly what we wanted and more. Our wedding was beyond perfect and felt like a fairytale!
    Ashley Married on 05/20/2017
    We chose Oak Alley Plantation as our wedding venue because of the location in our state and the nostalgic beauty of the mansion set beneath an alley of hundreds of years of oaks and history. We had no idea we would be getting such amazing service and experiences. Our families stayed in the cottages on the plantation grounds, our rehearsal dinner, wedding ceremony, and reception were all hosted on the grounds as well. Oak Alley provided the most accomodating service and gave us a truely amazing experience. This venue is expensive; however, it was worth every penny. We have received nothing but complements from friends and family about the beauty of the venue, incredibly delicious food, and the friendly staff. We loved our encounters with everyone from the event coordinators to the bar tenders. Our wedding was truely spectacular, and Oak Alley made it easy to relax and enjoy our party.
    Alyssa Married on 03/04/2017
    I've always wanted my wedding at Oak Alley, but I wasn't sure my fiance would agree since all of his family lives in TX. As soon as we arrived at the plantation to tour the grounds, his mind was changed completely. He absolutely loved it and wanted to get married there! It's definitely worth the drive from TX to see such a gorgeous place! It's also very affordable! Their onsite catering is soooo good!!! I didn't hear one negative thing from my guests, they all told me it was the best wedding they had ever been to! I'm so thankful to the Oak Alley Staff for helping me every step of the way!!

3645 Highway 18 Great River Road, Great River Road Vacherie, LA, 70090
Location of (Oak Alley Plantation)

Other vendors in New Orleans for your wedding