Sully Mansion

New Orleans, LA View map Visit website

Sully Mansion is a historic wedding venue in New Orleans, Louisiana. Located in the heart of the beautiful Garden District, it provides an unforgettable backdrop for intimate celebrations with loved ones.

Facilities and Capacity

Sully Mansion is a sprawling house that was built in 1890. Featuring a lush garden, wrap-around porch, and a pale blue facade, it evokes a sense of classic Southern charm. You can host a memorable ceremony in the beautiful courtyard. Its leafy oak trees and jasmine-covered pergola make it an idyllic location for exchanging vows. After your ceremony, enjoy a glass of champagne on the front porch while taking in the scenery of this iconic New Orleans neighborhood. You can then relax while eating a delicious catered meal in the garden with your loved ones. At the night's end, you and your guests can retire to the well-appointed bedrooms to rest after your busy day. The house is within walking distance of the legendary St. Charles Avenue streetcar, making it an ideal place to stay and explore all the city has to offer. This venue can accommodate up to 30 guests for an intimate wedding, elopement, engagement party, or other private event.

The Sully Mansion team aims to make your experience at their venue a breeze. They can customize the space to suit your vision and will work with you to determine the best sites on the property to host your ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. However you envision your special day, the dedicated team at Sully Mansion will work tirelessly to ensure your wedding dreams become a reality.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$5,000

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?

$4,500

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?

$5,000

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?

$4,500

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Chairs
Linens
Tables

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Garden
Historic Building
Hotel
Inn/B&B
Mansion

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Covered Outdoor
Uncovered Outdoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party
Elopements
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

Accommodations
Get Ready Rooms
Outside Vendors
Wifi

What bar services do you provide?

Champagne Toast
Signature Drink

What event items are available?

Chairs
Furniture
Lighting
Tables

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking

What months are included in your peak season?

January
September
October
November
December

What months are included in your off-peak season?

June

Message vendor

Deals

Sully Mansion 1
Discount

Book all 8 guest rooms (max capacity 21 overnight guests) and recieve a 10% discount on your events package booking!

Pricing

Team

Andrea
Andrea
Owner

My name is Andrea Muschenborn Charlaix and I am the owner of the Inn. I was born and raised in El Salvador by a German father and a mother who has French descendance. I have lived in the U.S. for over 16 years pursuing my career as a Biomedical Engineer. New Orleans has always been a special place for my family and me. My grandfather, Dr. Miguel Charlaix, who happened to be in the city during the Mardi Gras of 1954, was inspired by what he saw and created el Carnaval de San Miguel in El Salvador a few years later (more on that here). However, it was not until I was in my 20s that I got to experience the New Orleans magic. Since then, I made it a goal to come back as often as I could.

My husband Zach and I got married here in 2015, and, as many of us, always dreamed of moving here. That dream came true in 2020 when Zach, our son Peter (2 years old at that time) and I moved from California to our favorite city and fell in love with the Sully Mansion. Initially we intended to use it exclusively as our residence, but after getting countless inquiries about people wanting to stay and have their most memorable moments at the Sully, we decided to reopen the Inn. With what I learned from my mother, who studied hotel management in Germany and ran our home like a B&B, my 10+ years working in the medical device industry focusing on quality controls, and the amazing Sully team we have created, we are now able to provide our guests a unique and exclusive experience in a home that offers a perfect balance between warmth, beauty, comfort and historic preservation. Enjoy an experience guided by dedicated customer focus, attention to detail, and genuinely friendly interactions. I look forward to welcoming you to the Sully!

Anna
Anna
Marketing & Events Coordinator

Anna is the Marketing & Events Coordinator at Sully Mansion. Anna is responsible for the Sully鈥檚 marketing strategy, creative assets, and event sales. Anna enjoys meeting the Sully鈥檚 couples and guests on tours and planning their dream event at Sully Mansion!

illustration visit

Would you like to visit?

Request a visit
2631 Prytania Street New Orleans, LA, 70130
Location of (Sully Mansion)

Sully Mansion frequently asked questions

What items and services are included in the starting site fee at Sully Mansion?

Sully Mansion includes the following items and services for wedding events in its starting site fee:
  • Bridal Suite
  • Chairs
  • Linens
  • Tables

What are the most important characteristics of Sully Mansion in terms of venue type, style and location?

The space offered by Sully Mansion for wedding events is known for:
  • Garden
  • Historic Building
  • Hotel
  • Inn/B&B
  • Mansion

What kind of indoor/outdoor options are available at Sully Mansion for wedding events?

Sully Mansion offers the following indoor/outdoor options for weddings:
  • Indoor
  • Covered Outdoor
  • Uncovered Outdoor

What kind of wedding events does Sully Mansion offer?

Sully Mansion offers the following types of wedding events:
  • Ceremony
  • Reception
  • Bridal Shower
  • Engagement Party
  • Elopements
  • Rehearsal Dinner

What services does Sully Mansion offer for wedding events?

Sully Mansion offers the following services for wedding events:
  • Accommodations
  • Get Ready Rooms
  • Outside Vendors
  • Wifi

What furniture and decorations does Sully Mansion have available for wedding events?

Sully Mansion offers the following furniture and decor items for weddings:
  • Chairs
  • Furniture
  • Lighting
  • Tables

What kind of wedding service promotions does Sully Mansion offer?

Sully Mansion currently offers 1 discount promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in New Orleans for your wedding