Ashley Manor

Baton Rouge, LA View map

1 User photo

• FutureHennigan
    Katie Married on 09/29/2018
    Had my wedding here on 9/29 - everything was PERFECT. Melanie is a rockstar and handled EVERYTHING! We started planning our wedding over a year in advance and Melanie was on top of everything from the start. We brought in a lot of our own decor and the staff at Ashley Manor set everything up exactly as I described. We had our wedding in the barn - and it was incredible. The food here is AMAZING and our guests are still talking about how delicious everything was! Melanie made sure we had everything we needed both before and during the wedding and reception. It started raining before our ceremony and her and her staff helped me to make sure no part of my dress or hair got wet - and made sure it all still went off without a hitch. They are a well oiled machine and it shows!
    Debra Married on 02/18/2012
    Ashley Manor is a beautiful and spacious venue inside and out. It features a fireplace, curved staircase, and upstairs rooms where you and your wedding party can get dressed. The color scheme goes with any event, and the service is the best I've ever experienced. The owner Chucky LeJeune and Melanie helped me with any concerns I had. I felt like I'd known them for a life time. Very friendly staff!!!!

14214 Old Hammond Highway Baton Rouge, LA, 70816
2252720136
Location of (Ashley Manor)

Ashley Manor frequently asked questions

What items and services are included in the starting site fee at Ashley Manor?

Ashley Manor includes the following items and services for wedding events in its starting site fee:
  • Bridal Suite
  • Linens
  • Parking
  • Set Up
  • Tables

At Ashley Manor, what items and services related to wedding catering are included in the cost?

Ashley Manor includes the following items and services in its wedding catering costs:
  • Cake Cutting
  • Server(s)

At Ashley Manor, what does the bar service starting price include?

The bar service starting price at Ashley Manor includes:
  • Bartender(s)
  • House Wine

What are the most important characteristics of Ashley Manor in terms of venue type, style and location?

The space offered by Ashley Manor for wedding events is known for:
  • Ballroom

What kind of indoor/outdoor options are available at Ashley Manor for wedding events?

Ashley Manor offers the following indoor/outdoor options for weddings:
  • Indoor
  • Covered Outdoor
  • Uncovered Outdoor

What kind of wedding events does Ashley Manor offer?

Ashley Manor offers the following types of wedding events:
  • Ceremony
  • Reception
  • Bridal Shower
  • Engagement Party

What services does Ashley Manor offer for wedding events?

Ashley Manor offers the following services for wedding events:
  • Clean Up
  • Get Ready Rooms
  • Lighting / Sound
  • Set Up

What percentage of users recommend Ashley Manor and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Ashley Manor is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in New Orleans for your wedding