All In One Weddings of Maine

All In One Weddings of Maine

272 Maquoit Road
Brunswick, ME 04011 | map
Services: Civil Union, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-religious Cere...
Religious affliliations: Christian (no denomination), Christian - Anglican, C...
Quality of Service:
Responsiveness:
Professionalism:
(5.0 / 5.0)
Value:
(5.0 / 5.0)
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

John was the officiant for our destination wedding and I am really pleased with how things turned out! Living far from Maine, we were not able to meet John beforehand, so I appreciated how approachable he was. Communication was strong leading up to the wedding, which made him seem like less of a stranger and more of a friend as the big day came. Highly recommend!

• Flexibility: 5.0

I cannot say enough good things about All In One Weddings. My partner and I have been together for 15 years and have a small cottage in mid-coast Maine. This September we were excited to spend our first "fall" weekend up in Maine and decided to elope. With only 3 days to put this all together, I contacted Connie at All In One Weddings. Within hours she replied with several options for us to consider. We were fortunate that John Portela was available to officiate our small ceremony in our garden. So happy that everything about the day ran smoothly. Everything about this business is top notch!

• Flexibility: 5.0

We Had John Portela as our officiant. He and All In One Weddings did a great job. The service was performed just as we requested. John made our special day even more personal and special. Thank you John and All In One Weddings.

• Wedding: 09/20/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

John Portela was our officiant. We contacted All In One Weddings last minute approx 2 to 3 weeks before our wedding date due to some last minute changes that came up and they made it happen smoothly and we're very flexible providing a very professional wedding ceremony layout. Thank you Connie Mills and John Portela from All In One Weddings!!

• Wedding: 09/06/2014

• Wedding: 09/06/2014
Jennifer and Ryan
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My wife and I are both residents of Pennsylvania, but we got married at the home of friends of ours in Harpswell, Maine. While researching the process of applying for our marriage license, I clicked on a link to find an officiant to perform our wedding in Harpswell. We received a response from All In One Weddings in short order. We were able to choose what type of officiant we wanted, we wanted an ordained minister, and were able to review the bios of a couple of ministers that were available for our wedding date. We chose John Portela and could not be happier with our choice. We traveled to Maine seven weeks before the wedding to apply for our marriage license and we met John at that time, after communicating via e-mail up to that point. We were immediately comfortable with John. He has lived in the area for twenty-plus years and gave us a lot of info regarding the history of the area, as well as things to see and do while we were there. My wife and I are both in our late forties and wanted a small, intimate ceremony. There was a total of seven people at the wedding, and that included the bride, groom and minister. My wife and I had already selected the elements we wanted included in our ceremony and John was more than accommodating in making sure we had the wedding we envisioned. I highly recommend John and All In One Weddings.

• Wedding: 08/11/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

John Portela from All in One Weddings officiated our wedding ceremony and we could not have been more pleased.

• Flexibility: 5.0

All In One Weddings made our special day so easy. They took care of booking the venue, providing the photographer, booking the limo, and providing the champagne, cake, and flowers. All we had to do was show up. Thank you All In One Weddings. It was a perfect day.

• Wedding: 07/11/2014
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant, Wedding Planning
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Connie Mills from All In One Weddings was AMAZING! She officiated our wedding on the patio of the Hilton Garden Inn in Auburn with the falls as our backdrop. The weather was perfect, the location was so beautiful and having Connie perform the most beautiful ceremony made our perfect day very special. I would recommend her to family, friends and anyone looking for a class act, professional, personable Wedding Officiant.

• Wedding: 06/27/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Everyone was so nice and professional. We planned our wedding very last minute and they were flexible and worked with our crazy and limited schedule. They took the stress out of what can be very stressful to plan. It was the best day ever and I'm so glad we found All in One Weddings to make it beautiful and special.

• Wedding: 06/27/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

It had always been my dream to get married on Valentine's Day! All in One Weddings of Maine made that happen in less than 2 weeks! They took care of all the logistics and paperwork, and made sure the ceremony was what we wanted! Couldn't have asked for a better officiant in John and Connie made all the arrangements perfect! It was a beautiful small event and they did a fantastic job!

• Wedding: 02/14/2014
Megan
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Connie Mills from All In One Weddings was absolutely wonderful. I had my wedding on Valentine's Day of 2014. Because I am from out of state I was not able to meet with any of my vendors before hand. I contacted Connie through her website and she promptly responded. The entire event was planned through email. The day of - while I was getting ready Connie appeared bearing gifts (delicious cookies) and said hello. She took care of everything else from that point on. She was professional, had a sense of humor, and gave us the ceremony of our dreams. She even helped me put on my dress!! The following day she sent me a congratulations email letting me know when she would be handling the paperwork. I can't say enough wonderful things about Connie - she really made our day special and I would recommend her to anyone looking for someone who is personable, professional and experienced.

• Wedding: 02/14/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

After 27 years together and 23 of those years engaged, we finally decided to elope on New Year's Day! Connie coordinated our officiant and photographer and we could not have been more pleased! As soon as John arrived, he put us at completely at ease and we both knew then that all would go smoothly in his capable, kind hands, and it did. Angela gave us the same feeling of being at ease and truly has an innate sense of how to capture the moments of this special day!

From the moment that we met both John and Angela, we honestly felt that we "knew" them ~ we couldn't have had a more perfect Officiant or Photographer! Thank you Connie, John and Angela for your kind, warm, professional yet friendly manner! We certainly hope that our paths will cross again in the not too distant future! ------------ Teresa and Dan

• Wedding: 01/01/2014
Services Used: Officiant, Photography
  • Flexibility: 5.0

My partner and I decided to elope very last minute and wanted the ceremony to be held while friends of ours from out of state where in town. I contacted All in One Weddings with barely a two week lead time. Not only was Connie extremely helpful in setting up a time, date, and place, but I was never felt to be an inconvenience, despite the rush. All Connie's correspondences were prompt, friendly, and enthusiastic. I was very pleased and would recommend their services to anyone looking to hold an event.

• Wedding: 11/06/2013
Chris
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We are so pleased with All In One Wedding and Connie our Officiant was absolutely perfect!

• Wedding: 10/26/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

All in One Weddings was the best. Everything was taken care of and even some last minute vow changes did not bother our Wedding Planner. Connie Mills is excellent, and I highly recommend All In One Weddings for all your needs. It is great one stop shopping.

All In One Weddings of Maine responded with the following comments:

Thank you, Finch . . . . we LOVED your Southern Accents and hope we will be able to hear them again one day. Your photographs will be finished very soon, and you are going to LOVE them! :)

• Wedding: 10/24/2013
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant, Wedding Planning
Finch
207-725-0195
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards