All In One Weddings of Maine

Value
Flexibility
Colleen
06/20/2015

My husband and I live in New York and wanted to be married in Maine at Portland Head Lighthouse...Connie at All in One Weddings of Maine made that dream a reality. She was always available for my many questions and was available to meet with us when we were in Maine a couple of months before the wedding. All in One provided everything we needed...the cake, flowers, and Champagne. Connie and her staff Sue and Glynis were top notch and made our wedding day perfect.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning
Jennifer
06/08/2015

All In One Weddings took the stress out of planning our wedding. Connie attended to every detail, fulfilling every promised item precisely as described. She is pleasant to deal with, and we felt confident there was nothing to worry about. All we had to do was fill out a questionnaire of what we wanted our wedding to be, and then show up! We highly recommend All In One Weddings and their stress-free approach to getting married! Thank you!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Recently Married

Allin1weddings was great to work with and very helpful. They took the stress of planning off from us. Eloping should be easy but if you aren't familiar with the area it can be stressful figuring out all the details. Allin1 answered all of my questions quickly and took care of details so I was worry free on our wedding day. Thanks Connie!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant, Wedding Planning
Recently Married

Connie was wonderful to work with she was caring and really listened to what we wanted in our ceremony. She helped us plan our wedding step by step and made it so easy. We also used a photographer from All in One Weddings (Sue) and she was amazing to work with too. She took beautiful pictures and was so warm and friendly. I would highly recommend All in One Weddings!

Samantha
05/16/2015

Lisa Labonte performed our wedding ceremony and did a fantastic job. She is kind and caring, and you can tell she is very experienced and organized. She was as laid back as us, which was perfect. I would highly recommend Lisa for your event!

Jessica
05/02/2015

My husband and I can't say enough about how lovely our ceremony turned out. Connie was great and very accommodating for all of our ideas. She had so many options to choose, and it was all so easy to plan with her help. We had the opportunity to choose the wording of nearly everything said at the ceremony so you really can make it your own, as well as choosing different personal touches as we so desired. Everything went off without a hitch and it's clear she values each person's special day and does her best to make it a great memory. It was better than we could have dreamed!

Adam
05/02/2015

John was absolutely fantastic. We contacted him late in the planning process and he did a great job of helping us build a framework for the ceremony. We got many complements after the wedding on the ceremony and much that credit goes to John and the help he gave us.

Robin
03/18/2015

All in One Weddings was amazing! I stumbled across them while searching for an officiant, photographer, and cake maker in ME. We happen to live in RI, but decided that Maine would be a great place to be married! I had contacted Connie and she did great at getting back to me quickly. She was extra helpful with assisting in the ceremony readings. Even though we were three states away,we felt very comfortable in her hands!
Connie and Sue (the photographer) arrived a little while before the ceremony, and took some photos to see what would work best as far as the lighting went. We had a great time! These two professionals were super friendly, and made us all feel at ease. I must also add, that the cake was simply scrumptious!
I have nothing but great things to say about this company. Whether you are already in ME, or coming from miles away, you can't go wrong with All in One Weddings. Cheers!!

Services Used: Officiant, Photography, Wedding Cake

Connie is great. She made this a stress free wedding for us. She helped us with everything and made sure we were ready for our big day. I could not have done it without her.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant, Wedding Planning
Cathleen
02/21/2015

While seeking an officiant for our wedding, our venue highly recommended Connie Mills from All In One Weddings. We feel so fortunate that she was available and we were able to secure her services! Connie is professional and was responsive and attentive to all of our needs. We were planning our wedding from out of state and we cannot state how valuable she was as a resource! On the day of our ceremony, she made us feel comfortable and at ease. It is so clearly obvious she cares greatly about the services she provides and genuinely cared about making our wedding day special. We highly recommend her and All In One Weddings!

Recently Married

John Portella at All in One Weddings graciously handled our tight and inflexible schedule. John also provided us with privacy and witnesses-all were kind and enjoyable and in great spirits. They handled the vows and paperwork and made it a comfortable and enjoyable experience. Much appreciation.

Services Used: Officiant, Unique Services (Other)
Recently Married

John was the officiant for our destination wedding and I am really pleased with how things turned out! Living far from Maine, we were not able to meet John beforehand, so I appreciated how approachable he was. Communication was strong leading up to the wedding, which made him seem like less of a stranger and more of a friend as the big day came. Highly recommend!

Recently Married

I cannot say enough good things about All In One Weddings. My partner and I have been together for 15 years and have a small cottage in mid-coast Maine. This September we were excited to spend our first "fall" weekend up in Maine and decided to elope. With only 3 days to put this all together, I contacted Connie at All In One Weddings. Within hours she replied with several options for us to consider. We were fortunate that John Portela was available to officiate our small ceremony in our garden. So happy that everything about the day ran smoothly. Everything about this business is top notch!

Services Used: Officiant

We Had John Portela as our officiant. He and All In One Weddings did a great job. The service was performed just as we requested. John made our special day even more personal and special. Thank you John and All In One Weddings.

Services Used: Officiant

John Portela was our officiant. We contacted All In One Weddings last minute approx 2 to 3 weeks before our wedding date due to some last minute changes that came up and they made it happen smoothly and we're very flexible providing a very professional wedding ceremony layout. Thank you Connie Mills and John Portela from All In One Weddings!!

Jennifer and Ryan