All In One Weddings of Maine

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
Recently Married

All in one weddings was so helpful... they accommodated me on such a short notice and where very helpful in so many ways.... couldn't ask for anyone better...

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant, Wedding Planning

My wife and I got a late start on planning our wedding. To our credit, we managed to arrange everything pretty quickly....except the officiant. After searching the internet and making some calls, I found the All in One Weddings website and sent them a message. Within a day, they sent a response along with the bios of two available officiators for the day we had specified. We picked one and almost as quickly, we were in contact with the officiator.
On the day of the wedding, John Portela showed up early (he had to drive over an hour away), spoke with both of us and even was able to help the bride with some serious nerves about being the center of attention.
He was great before, during, and after the ceremony!
I cant say enough how pleased we both were with his performance and how All in one weddings handled our wedding.

Services Used: Officiant

Connie was truly amazing. We could not have asked for a better officiant!

Jamie
08/01/2015

All In One Weddings was very affordable and efficient. Thanks to Connie and her staff photographer, Glynis, our wedding day was absolutely perfect.

Services Used: Officiant, Photography
Norma and Dale
07/28/2015

John Portella not only handled our wedding but helped us overcome some difficulties in getting married. Because of the help he gave my now husband I, as a Bride coming in from Kansas, had to do nothing but take a plane, get dressed and meet him at the Gazebo in Brunswick,Maine,say my vowels, and say " I do.". He even contacted us later to help us overcome some hurtles. I do not intend to have another wedding myself, but would recommend this gentleman to anyone needing someone to perform their wedding. I plan on sending him a thank you on my first aniversary.

Recently Married

All in 1 weddings was amazing! We had a few things that went wrong as with most weddings however they were truly there for us. John Portella our wedding Officiant was outstanding. John took so much time with our wedding party that left all of us feeling a sense of relief. Because of his experience he guided us so that we could truly enjoy our day. Sue our photographer was also amazing! She truly captured the moment and spent a great deal of time with us because we had disabled veterans in our party. She was so patient and just went the extra mile. Connie our wedding coordinator brought everything together, no matter what obstacle occurred, She coordinated her team to bring it all together to make it the best day of our lives. Thank you so much for everything!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Transportation, Videography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
David
07/01/2015

Charlie, our officiant, was super to work with and he was flexible with his schedule due to bad weather. Thanks All-in-one!

Krista
06/27/2015

John and All in One Weddings was easy to work with! They were prompt to reply to emails and phone calls, helpful in direction for vows and John really clicked with our family at the ceremony. We enjoyed getting to know John and are thankful for his personality and enjoyment in making others happy on their big day.

Services Used: Officiant, Wedding Planning
Colleen
06/20/2015

My husband and I live in New York and wanted to be married in Maine at Portland Head Lighthouse...Connie at All in One Weddings of Maine made that dream a reality. She was always available for my many questions and was available to meet with us when we were in Maine a couple of months before the wedding. All in One provided everything we needed...the cake, flowers, and Champagne. Connie and her staff Sue and Glynis were top notch and made our wedding day perfect.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning
Jennifer
06/08/2015

All In One Weddings took the stress out of planning our wedding. Connie attended to every detail, fulfilling every promised item precisely as described. She is pleasant to deal with, and we felt confident there was nothing to worry about. All we had to do was fill out a questionnaire of what we wanted our wedding to be, and then show up! We highly recommend All In One Weddings and their stress-free approach to getting married! Thank you!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Recently Married

Allin1weddings was great to work with and very helpful. They took the stress of planning off from us. Eloping should be easy but if you aren't familiar with the area it can be stressful figuring out all the details. Allin1 answered all of my questions quickly and took care of details so I was worry free on our wedding day. Thanks Connie!

Recently Married

Connie was wonderful to work with she was caring and really listened to what we wanted in our ceremony. She helped us plan our wedding step by step and made it so easy. We also used a photographer from All in One Weddings (Sue) and she was amazing to work with too. She took beautiful pictures and was so warm and friendly. I would highly recommend All in One Weddings!

Samantha
05/16/2015

Lisa Labonte performed our wedding ceremony and did a fantastic job. She is kind and caring, and you can tell she is very experienced and organized. She was as laid back as us, which was perfect. I would highly recommend Lisa for your event!

Jessica
05/02/2015

My husband and I can't say enough about how lovely our ceremony turned out. Connie was great and very accommodating for all of our ideas. She had so many options to choose, and it was all so easy to plan with her help. We had the opportunity to choose the wording of nearly everything said at the ceremony so you really can make it your own, as well as choosing different personal touches as we so desired. Everything went off without a hitch and it's clear she values each person's special day and does her best to make it a great memory. It was better than we could have dreamed!

Adam
05/02/2015

John was absolutely fantastic. We contacted him late in the planning process and he did a great job of helping us build a framework for the ceremony. We got many complements after the wedding on the ceremony and much that credit goes to John and the help he gave us.

Robin
03/18/2015

All in One Weddings was amazing! I stumbled across them while searching for an officiant, photographer, and cake maker in ME. We happen to live in RI, but decided that Maine would be a great place to be married! I had contacted Connie and she did great at getting back to me quickly. She was extra helpful with assisting in the ceremony readings. Even though we were three states away,we felt very comfortable in her hands!
Connie and Sue (the photographer) arrived a little while before the ceremony, and took some photos to see what would work best as far as the lighting went. We had a great time! These two professionals were super friendly, and made us all feel at ease. I must also add, that the cake was simply scrumptious!
I have nothing but great things to say about this company. Whether you are already in ME, or coming from miles away, you can't go wrong with All in One Weddings. Cheers!!

Services Used: Officiant, Photography, Wedding Cake