AJW Events

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Ashley was incredibly organized and detail oriented. I am thankful that I chose her to be my "brain" on my wedding day. I was able to concentrate on my husband, our future, and our guests while she dealt with vendors, to-do-lists, and schedules. I had not originally budgeted for a coordinator, but after my sister's wedding without one... I started looking! After my first meeting with Ashley, I didn't have to meet anyone else. Thanks Ashley for making my wedding beautiful and stress-free!!

Services Used: Flowers, Wedding Planning

Ashley will work with you to make everything exceptional.

Services Used: Flowers, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

About Ashley as my wedding coordinator -

From the first two minutes of speaking with Ashley I knew that she was the one wedding coordinator that I wanted to hire. I went through numerous meetings with other wedding coordinators and none of them come even close to what Ashley promised and delivered. First of all she listened very well, and quickly understood my goal and vision for the wedding. Then when we went into the planning phase she was always available and incredibly dilligent. Then during the rehearsal and wedding she handled everything and everyone in the most professional manner. Everything about my wedding was a dream come true and I know that I owe it all to Ashley.

Ashley as my florist-

Ashley also created all of the flower arrangements, and they looked fantastic. She is extremely creative and will go out of her way to make sure the job is a quality job.

Ashley as a friend -

I had only known Ashley a short period of time, but not only did she take an enourmous amount of pride in what she did for the wedding, but she also quickly became the person I would turn to when I was getting nervous. She has a very calming effect and this really helped me to control my nerves on the day of the wedding.

Overall, there are not enough words that can express my gratitude for a job fantastically well done, and I would highly recommend her services to everyone.

Services Used: Flowers, Wedding Planning

Ashley from AJW Events was a God-send!!! She was very professional, detail-oriented, and highly organized- just the qualities that a great wedding planner requires!
From the day we met for the consultation, I knew that she was "the one."
I originally hired Ashley as my wedding day-of-coordinator, then later on decided to have her do our entire floral design for both the ceremony and reception. She was not only fun to work with, very organized, and when it comes to floral designs, she's very creative, and the results were way beyond our expectations.
On the day-of, she made sure that everything was in order, so that I didn't have to worry about anything. And to be honest, I really didn't have to worry at all! She took care of all the ceremony set-up/ reception set-up/ bridal party organization, and that left me, the bride, at total ease. I was able to spend some quality time with my girls (bridesmaids and mom) before the ceremony, and she made sure that we were not bothered by any wedding-day-craziness.
I HIGHLY recommend Ashley to any brides-to-be, trust me, she will help with the whole wedding planning process totally sane, and you will be able to truly enjoy your "wedding" on your big day!