Afloral.com

Afloral.com

Jamestown, NY
888.299.4100   Visit Website

I have never had a bad experience with Afloral.com :) I always get what I am looking for at a great price and would recommend this site to any florist who likes a great deal or special offers.
Great business. Beautiful Arrangements. You will always be satisfied with this fine business
Afloral has a broad selection of items that can be used for every occasion. I have used their products for weddings, showers, birthday parties and even corporate events. Brides have been extremely happy with their floral puchases used for centerpieces, bouquets and to outfit the entire bridal party. They provide fast shipping and the products are made to last. Most importantly, their flowers look real aside from simply beautiful.
Afloral has beautiful designs, very friendly and creative!
My favorite supplier. Great to work, fast ship times and amazing following through. Are always happy to answer all my questions and listen to my feedback for suggestions of products. They have helped me be successful for over 10 years. Thank you!
Afloral has wonderful ideas and products for that DIY bride and planner. All high quality, and great customer service too!
When I was doing Silk Florals... I found the best quality silk florals at an awesome price. My Brides and I loved the look and feel to the florals... Love you guys! A+++ Nikki Tijerina Wedding Consultant MyForeverbyNikki.com
Great Quality flowers at a great price!
For your one stop shop go to Afloral.com and your wedding will be a beautiful event to remember for a lifetime.
I have order silk flowers from them the were great:)
We have brought floral design into our repertoire of services and order from them all the time. I am pleased with the quick turn around in orders, even to Alaska.
Beautiful silk flowers for any flower arrangement or design!
Beautiful work.