Affordable DJ Services

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Overall we were very happy with hiring Dave for our DJ. He was VERY helpful in the planning, and his website is awesome in helping you choose songs. He was our DJ for our ceremony and reception. For the ceremony, he played exactly what we wanted at the exact right time. He also provided a lapel mic for the preacher and handheld mics for our reader and singer. The only bad thing was that the mic on the preacher cut out a lot. I don't know why it did this, and no one seemed to mind, some didn't even notice. But while I was standing up there it was a little distracting. For the reception, he played all the music we wanted and coordinated very well with the schedule of events I gave to him previously. My only complaint is that the music level was overall too low. During dinner we could barely hear it and then after dinner it was too low to encourage dancing and a "party" atmosphere. I take some responsibility for that because I should have gone and asked him to turn it up, but we were so busy with the guests we just didn't get to it and it got put on the back burner. He did stay 30 minutes extra and didn't charge us for the extra time so that was very nice. Overall I would definitely hire him again but I would be more specific about the music volume and and exactly what we wanted for the atmosphere. Also, his prices are very competitive and a very good value for his time!

Services Used: DJ

Dave was amazing and wonderful to work with. He is very organized and super accomodating! Both Dave and his assistant were very professionally dressed and his set-up is sleek and good looking.

I sent all of my information and requests in last minute! As in the morning of the wedding!!! Dave confirmed that he received them and made sure to fit every little request into our night. He even had to order a special song for my husband and his Mom, which he did with no hesitation. People were on the dance floor having a blast all night long!

The announcement of the wedding party was great. He pronounced everyone's name correctly and we have some difficult names. He had the crowd going crazy when he announced my husband and I into the ballroom, which was one of my favorite moments of the evening!

Dave checked in with me several times throughout the night, which made me feel very special. He is caring and truly makes the night about you. I recommend Affordable DJ's 100% to any Bride!

Services Used: DJ

In the wedding party at the time, Mike and DJ Carter said that our teachers are playing great, and I said of course. Indeed, their service is really great, the wedding party going on, they can well meet my proposal, and we interact with entertainment. I am very satisfied with their services, they are very loving, very kind. I really like them.