Affordable Catering

4.3
Value
Flexibility
Recently Married

Amazing. Super tasteful! would defently use them again

Services Used: Catering

Chesney was always on top of everything and did exactly as I asked. I wanted alternating napkins and they did it. The food was delicious and looked great as well. I would recommend to anyone!

Recently Married

They were great from the tasting to the final product on our Big Day. We would highly recommend them for their customer service and excellent food selection and delivery!

Services Used: Catering

Chesney and her crew were great! The food was amazing and the staff was friendly. They over-delivered on all my expectations and I couldn't be happier. Thank you!

Recently Married

Affordable catering went above and beyond. Chesney was amazing. She boxed up our food, threw in cheese and fruit plates, and made plates and silverware for cake happen. Worth every penny. Chesney went out of her way! HIGHLY recommended.

Services Used: Catering

Amanda and her crew were incredible from the initial meeting all the way through the day of. Things got a little hectic and Amanda went above and beyond, way past the call of duty, to make sure our day was perfect. She's one of a kind and the food was amazing and the service was incredible!!!

Services Used: Catering, Unique Services (Other)

Son's wedding was June 28, 2014. Affordable Catering did an outstanding job. Throughout the entire year, Chesney worked with us through the day of the wedding. She was great! The food was excellent. All our guests talked about how everything tasted so good and the presentation was wonderful. The staff did a fantastic job at the reception. Was very attenative to our guests. The crew cleaned up and we did not have to worry about anything. We highly recommend Affordable Catering. Ask for Chesney!

Patricia Jones

Services Used: Catering

SUPER fantastic wonderful find! We found this caterer at a bridal show and are so happy we did! Amazing food, even better value! What a deal!!! :)

Services Used: Catering

We couldn't have been happier with our choice in going with Affordable Catering. My friend did our cake and unlike other vendors they gave sound advice and pointers on the flow of the evening. Jayme was great and their entire staff was attentive. The food was great and was actually better than what I remembered from the tasting.

Services Used: Catering

Affordable Catering was AMAZING! I am a very picky eater and they met my needs and then some! They were great to work with and decently priced. Totally worth every penny! I highly recommend this vendor!

1 Review
2+ years ago

They did my wedding March 16, 2013 and my captain was Chesney she was big help she cut our cake and we didn't pay for that service. We loved the food and mashed potato bar. I will tell eveyone about your services. Thank you Affordable Catering and Chesney. It was the great night!!!!!!!!!

2+ years ago

Delicious food at a great price!

Services Used: Catering

Affordable Catering is truly what it says - affordable! And you don't compromise affordable for taste, they taste great too!! We went with Affordable Catering because of the price, food tastes great, and they let you keep the leftovers. Most catering companies don't let you do that - so it's nice to be able to take home the food you already paid for.

Services Used: Catering, Wedding Cake
1 Review
2+ years ago

Affordable Catering catered our wedding & reception, after having found them at a local Bridal Show. The quality of food was amazing, guests raved about it all night long! The servers/staff members were friendly, knowledgeable, & very professional! We couldn't have asked for a better company to help make our BIG day so perfect! Highly recommended for any event you have coming up! A+ Thank you Jayme & staff at Affordable Catering!

Services Used: Catering, Wedding Cake

We used Affordable Catering for our wedding reception and were very pleased. Our guests loved the food and there was plenty to go around. We had several tastings with Affordable before the event so we knew exactly what to expect from them.

Services Used: Catering

I wish I knew where to start. Our son's wedding was this past Saturday, and Affordable provided the catering, bartenders, and cake cutter. We did not have to worry about a single thing, they took care of everything! The buffet was not only some of the most delicious food we've ever eaten at a wedding (chicken spedini and the burgundy beef), but the way they decorated the buffet table was simply gorgeous! They couldn't have been more professional, and the price was very very reasonable. Our guests all raved about the food and service. It was a wonderful wedding, and we are so thankful that we chose them.