Affordable Catering

Affordable Catering

7222 West 75th Street
Overland Park, KS 66204 | map
Catering services: Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres - Display...
Maximum capacity: 1000
(4.3 / 5.0)
Value:
Flexibility:
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Chesney and her crew were great! The food was amazing and the staff was friendly. They over-delivered on all my expectations and I couldn't be happier. Thank you!

• Wedding: 11/15/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Affordable catering went above and beyond. Chesney was amazing. She boxed up our food, threw in cheese and fruit plates, and made plates and silverware for cake happen. Worth every penny. Chesney went out of her way! HIGHLY recommended.

• Wedding: Recently Married
Private User
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Amanda and her crew were incredible from the initial meeting all the way through the day of. Things got a little hectic and Amanda went above and beyond, way past the call of duty, to make sure our day was perfect. She's one of a kind and the food was amazing and the service was incredible!!!

• Wedding: 10/11/2014
Services Used: Catering, Unique Services (Other)
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Son's wedding was June 28, 2014. Affordable Catering did an outstanding job. Throughout the entire year, Chesney worked with us through the day of the wedding. She was great! The food was excellent. All our guests talked about how everything tasted so good and the presentation was wonderful. The staff did a fantastic job at the reception. Was very attenative to our guests. The crew cleaned up and we did not have to worry about anything. We highly recommend Affordable Catering. Ask for Chesney!

Patricia Jones

• Wedding: 06/28/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

SUPER fantastic wonderful find! We found this caterer at a bridal show and are so happy we did! Amazing food, even better value! What a deal!!! :)

• Wedding: 04/26/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We couldn't have been happier with our choice in going with Affordable Catering. My friend did our cake and unlike other vendors they gave sound advice and pointers on the flow of the evening. Jayme was great and their entire staff was attentive. The food was great and was actually better than what I remembered from the tasting.

• Wedding: 04/05/2014
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Affordable Catering was AMAZING! I am a very picky eater and they met my needs and then some! They were great to work with and decently priced. Totally worth every penny! I highly recommend this vendor!

• Wedding: 09/14/2013
  • Flexibility: 5.0

They did my wedding March 16, 2013 and my captain was Chesney she was big help she cut our cake and we didn't pay for that service. We loved the food and mashed potato bar. I will tell eveyone about your services. Thank you Affordable Catering and Chesney. It was the great night!!!!!!!!!

1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Delicious food at a great price!

• Flexibility: 5.0

Affordable Catering is truly what it says - affordable! And you don't compromise affordable for taste, they taste great too!! We went with Affordable Catering because of the price, food tastes great, and they let you keep the leftovers. Most catering companies don't let you do that - so it's nice to be able to take home the food you already paid for.

• Wedding: 01/12/2013
Services Used: Catering, Wedding Cake
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Affordable Catering catered our wedding & reception, after having found them at a local Bridal Show. The quality of food was amazing, guests raved about it all night long! The servers/staff members were friendly, knowledgeable, & very professional! We couldn't have asked for a better company to help make our BIG day so perfect! Highly recommended for any event you have coming up! A+ Thank you Jayme & staff at Affordable Catering!

Services Used: Catering, Wedding Cake
1 Review
  • Flexibility: 5.0

We used Affordable Catering for our wedding reception and were very pleased. Our guests loved the food and there was plenty to go around. We had several tastings with Affordable before the event so we knew exactly what to expect from them.

• Wedding: 06/09/2012
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I wish I knew where to start. Our son's wedding was this past Saturday, and Affordable provided the catering, bartenders, and cake cutter. We did not have to worry about a single thing, they took care of everything! The buffet was not only some of the most delicious food we've ever eaten at a wedding (chicken spedini and the burgundy beef), but the way they decorated the buffet table was simply gorgeous! They couldn't have been more professional, and the price was very very reasonable. Our guests all raved about the food and service. It was a wonderful wedding, and we are so thankful that we chose them.

• Wedding: 10/29/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Our wedding food was SO good and Affordable Catering was a dream to work with. They work within your budget and I would recommend them to anyone getting married. They even gave my husband and I to go plates of food for after the wedding to take back to our hotel! We felt so special and thought that was a nice added touch.

• Wedding: 10/22/2011
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The group from Affordable Catering was phenomenal! They ensured every detail was covered for our cocktail hour and dinner. They were on-time, clean, professional and organized. We still receive rave reviews on the food almost a year later from our wedding. Thanks for making our day so much more easy for us!

• Wedding: 2+ years ago
mleander
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I expected with a name like "Affordable Catering" for this to be a fairly low end catering option which I was prepared to cope with knowing my limited budget. There prices were the best available, so we went in for a tasting. Everything we tried was great, then a friend also used them for their wedding where we were able to taste and see their service in action. The food and service they provided at our wedding was outstanding. We had the chicken in crab and artichoke sauce as an entree which for me was a gourmet dish that I never dreamed I would be able to afford. Their service was excellent. The buffet table itself was beautifully decorated with candles and did not look like your typical wedding buffet with bland food and paper doilies. You get great quality for an amazing price!

• Wedding: 08/27/2011
913-262-3044
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards