AC Moore

AC Moore

Favorite
Fairfax, VA
703.764.2004
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
4.7
Flexibility
4.3

Everything was right in it's aisle waiting for me. All I had to do was grab the items. I found them at great prices and was very happy!

Services Used: Flowers, Invitations
Profile Picture
arnettwedding
2+ years ago
4.2

The personnel at AC Moore was extremely knowledgable about the do-it-yourself invitations and programs. They provided advice on sale items and when special events would benefit me.

4.2

I bought my flowers from AC moore and then had a lady who does them on the side arrange them. Might I add they came out absolutely GORGEOUS! The colors were perfect and matched mine and the girls dresses perfectly. Everything was so much cheaper than actually going through a florist!

Services Used: Flowers

All of our flowers were done at AC Moore. The florist was fantastic! She brought so much to the table to make the flowers phenomenal. My flowers were perfect and at a reasonable cost.

Services Used: Flowers

I would recommend AC Moore to anyone on a tight budget! For one, they always have those 50% off coupons available, and their prices beat all others (believe me I checked)! Their bridal section was always well stocked, and their selection is so beautiful. It looks like you spent so much money when you really did not. They have displays around the store and great ideas everywhere! This is definitely the place to find your creative edge!

Services Used: Flowers, Invitations

I would definitely recommend AC Moore to anyone for a wedding. They had high quality things for a great price.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Invitations, Photography, Unique Services (Other)

We printed our own invitations using a box kit from AC Moore. I loved them! It wasn't hard to do and they were much more my style and my price range.

Services Used: Invitations

Great selection, very fast delivery of items ordered - staff very professional and helpful.

3.4

My favors and decorations were all homemade. I loved the variety that I got from AC Moore.

Services Used: Favors & Gifts, Flowers