Reviews (2)

• Responsiveness:  5.0
  • Professionalism:  5.0
  • Value:  3.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I loved our photographer! She was very nice and easy going. I don't really know anything about photography so I didn't understand some of the poses we did. But after seeing how the photos came out it didn't matter. I love almost every picture she took. She used a filter in a couple of photos that seemed a tad bit strange but there was also a photo without the filter. It seemed a bit pricey to purchase all the photos but I did like the fact that everything was a package.
Wedding: 03/23/2012
Services Used: Photography
3.9/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.5
  • Responsiveness:  4.0
  • Professionalism:  3.0
  • Value:  5.0
  • Flexibility:  3.0
this place does an amazing job....but one thing they do not tell you is that the pictures they include in your package are ones of during your ceremony only. make sure to budget out a few extra 100 or 2 for pictures.
Wedding: 08/04/2009
Services Used: Flowers, Photography, Wedding Planning, Transportation, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Videography
Compare Now