Wedding Elegance by Nahid

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Five stars don't seem to be enough for Nahid and her team! Hiring Nahid was one of the best decisions my husband and I made throughout our entire planning process. We were planning a destination wedding in Coronado from Houston and from the moment Nahid came on board, all of our concerns seemed to go away. No matter the problem, big or small, Nahid was able to provide multiple options and when necessary, multiple helpful vendors to solve the problem. We only made two trip out to San Diego before our wedding so Nahid was our eyes and ears on the ground for close to a year. She would attend several floral and decor appointments on our behalf and text me pictures to make sure everything was exactly as we would like it.

During the actual wedding weekend Nahid and her entire team took exceptional care of everyone and everything. They made sure both my Indian guests and my husband's Italian guests were catered to and happy. Nahid's warm personality and caring demeanor put everyone at ease. If there were issues during the wedding, I was not bothered at all with them.

To say she went above and beyond is putting it mildly and her customer service didn't end once the reception was over. She made sure to check in with us after the wedding to see how we thought everything went and relayed our feedback to the vendors. The weekend turned out better than our highest of expectations and we have Nahid to thank for that!

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
9921 Carmel Mountain Rd. , #210, San Diego, CA 92129

If You Can Dream It, Anything Is Possible With Wedding Elegance!

Wedding Elégance is your #1 source for Weddings, Events and Private Parties design and coordination. We offer a sophisticated array of services and coordination packages that fit your event planning needs and budget. Be a guest at your own Wedding!nahid@weddingelegancesd.com

Details
Services: Day-Of Coordination, Full Planning, Partial Planning
Wedding: Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly, Military
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)