We Love Photobooths

Profile Picture
Private User
Recently Married

Five Bazillion Stars!

We Love Photobooths absolutely made my wedding night. The ROI s, like, 1000%!

Our operator, Gerardo, could not have been nicer. We chose the grey backdrop. I am a photographer and I like to shoot on grey a lot - it brings out the warmth in your skin. The photo booth photos are extremely flattering. Nothing like a big flash of light to hide some wrinkles and flaws! I think the photo booth pics ended up being far more flattering and more interesting than the professional photos of our wedding. When a photographer takes photos of your guests, people do that thing where they stand in a line and face forward and smile and get into their designated photo pose - all cardboard. On the other hand, in the photobooth, people become absolute hams, and show off their personalities much more, make fun faces and gestures, and interact with each other. So much more fun, right???

The best feature that these guys offer is that your guests can take the photo prints with them - free! So your guests will just slip them into their little evening bag, and put them up on your fridge when they get home! We didn't do any gifts or takeaways for our wedding (I hate tsotchkes), but everyone loved going home with photos to remind them of the fun night.

Amazing service. This added SO much fun and joy to my big night.

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths
LOCATION
115 West 29th Street, suite 901, New York, NY 10001

We Love Photobooths is a self-operating instant-picture, instant-fun, absolutely magic photo-making machine.

There is a magic to the PHOTOBOOTH. Chance and serendipity.

The PHOTOBOOTH is an event within an event. A party starter. An opportunity for creativity and theater. Guards are let down, people come together.< /p>

How could such a simple thing produce so much FUN.

After pressing a big red button, guests pose for three consecutive pictures and then see them emerge as 4”x4” prints just moments later.

Featured on THE WORLD’S BEST EVER blog, our booth is different, and we think, better. Our first priority was to design a mini-studio which had beautiful lighting and great backdrops. Our second priority was to make it possible for guests to take lots of pictures —big enough to put in a frame and of better quality than other digital booths out there. We think we’ve succeeded.

Guests continually comment on how much fun they’re having and on how good the pictures look—we’ve even caught a few aspiring actors taking their headshots on the sly. Not a bad...