WaterColor Inn & Resort

4.7
Profile Picture
Cecilia
09/21/2013

My wedding was in Watercolor, FL on September 21, 2013. Our wedding coordinator was Joseph Lanzy and he was AMAZING from start to finish! Our original plans were to get married in Western Lake Park and have the reception at the Boathouse. With an 80% chance of rain on our wedding day we decided to move everything in doors. We were the very first wedding in Watercolors new Lake House. This venue is soooo beautiful!! I am from Kentucky and I wanted that to show in my venue and it did! Joseph and his team made sure everything came together just as we had imagined. This was our dream wedding and we had the time of our lives and so did our guests! I would highly reccommend Watercolor to any bride! All the venues they offer are beautiful! I also can't forget to mention the food! I had read great reviews on the food and I was not let down one bit. We loved everything about our big day! Thank you to Joseph and the Watercolor staff for all you did to give us the perfect wedding!!!!!!!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning
LOCATION
34 Golden Rod Circle, Santa Rosa Beach, FL 32459
WaterColor offers much more than the pleasures of the beach. WaterColor Inn & Resort guests enjoy access to additional diversions situated throughout the 499-acre community. Winding foot and bicycle paths, parks, gardens and ponds are there to explore by bicycle, canoe or kayak. Dine at the AAA Four-diamond Fish Out of Water restaurant, offering choice selections of the finest local seafood and prime cuts of meat in an inventive duneside setting. The gulf front BeachClub with its oversized pool deck and grille and kiddie pool is the perfect place for casual style dining. Perfect your tennis game at the WaterColor Tennis Center featuring five Har-Tru HydroCourts. WaterColor WorkOut’s facilities offer personalized training, specialized equipment, yoga, and pilates classes. Golf enthusiasts can enjoy the Tom Fazio-designed Camp Creek Golf Club, or Greg Norman-designed Shark’s Tooth Golf Club. Camp WaterColor provides Kids Camp, nature adventures, arts, crafts and more. The InnSpa offers a totally indulgent experience - "the art of rejuvenation" - designed to nourish the body inside and out.

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Event Types: Anniversaries, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Corporate Events, Engagement Parties, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies
ENDORSEMENTS (6)
It is always a great joy & very pleasant experiece to work with Watercolor. Not only is their venue beautiful, it is also versatile and very professional. The entire staff is extremly helpful and kind and certainly makes me, as a professional photographer, feel very welcome and appreciated. The couples I work with here are always so happy with not only the results of their images, but the experience of having their Wedding day at the Watercolor Inn & Resort. Proud to be a part of this preferred vendor team.
WaterColor Inn & Resort is a wedding venue from the Panhandle. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Santa Rosa Beach, Destin , and Panama City Beach . WaterColor Inn & Resort is a professional wedding venue that has been part of the Panhandle wedding industry for 10 years. We specialize in destination beach weddings