Atlanta, GA 39901 Map · Phone number

Couple with bridesmaids and groomsmen
Couple with bridesmaids and groomsmen
harl7461
Eva Clark Events
coy bowles kylie evans zac brown band wedding jane
585carolynnickwedding

Eva Clark Events 6
Eva Clark Events 7

Sarah Stanmyre · Getting married on 04/04/2021

Fabulous wedding planner!

My husband and I highly recommend Eva for wedding planning! She was able to plan and organize a destination wedding in Italy with extreme precision. We gave Eva a relatively small budget for a European destination wedding; in fact other wedding planners flat out turned us down once we told them our budget. Eva was not fazed. Eva had tons of tricks up her sleeve to save money! She even put together the floral arrangements for us saving a lot of money for a formal florist; and the flowers were absolutely stunning. Eva had to select and communicate with multiple vendors, in another language and time zone, and literally every vendor did an outstanding job and far exceeded our expectations. The day of the wedding we had a few hurdles, the biggest one being HAIL two hours before the ceremony was to begin outside. Eva quickly and masterfully changed gears/plans so that my husband and I felt very little stress from the weather related last minute changes. Additionally, my husband and I really didn’t have time to plan out any special details to add to the wedding, but Eva did so without being asked. Eva put together so many thoughtful and meaningful details that made the wedding special and magical. As a bride who has been married before, I know how difficult, expensive, and time consuming planning a wedding can be. Eva made the experience enjoyable and none of these things. Even after the wedding Eva offered emotional support to us as a couple which was very meaningful. You will not be sorry if you hire Eva as your wedding planner!

Sent on 05/17/2019
  • Rebekah

Rebekah Moss · Married on 12/01/2018

Former Team Member Experience

As a former ECE team member, I would like to give a glimpse on what goes on behind the scenes. Most brides only see us during planning meetings and on the big day. However, they don't typically see us during our messy-bun, make-up free office days with coffee in hand or maybe a glass of wine on those late planning nights. Eva is one of those people that doesn't rest until every fire (that you will never know about) has been put out, every last bow is tied, glass in place, and boutonniere pinned. From the moment a bride (or groom) signs on with Eva as their planner, you will always get her best and so will your wedding day. There are so many times I have personally witnessed her go to bat for a client when something doesn't go to plan and continues to until the best interest of the client has been achieved. There have been countless nights she has stayed up putting together Welcome Bags, tying bows, and designing finishing touches with her own resources to ensure the day is spectacular. I would describe Eva as one of the most brilliant, strong, and intelligent women I know. She has an eye for aesthetic design that I purely envy. She has taken a simple room and made it into a stunning area worthy of publications in magazines.

All of this to say, when you sign on with Eva, you don't just get a wedding planner, you get someone in your corner who will fight for your dreams and then surpass them and make it into something that you never could have even imagined.

Sent on 12/19/2018

Elise Williams · Married on 10/28/2018

Elise (MOB) 9/02/2018

My husband and I hired Eva to be our full-time planner for a mountain wedding that was a destination venue for us, the bride and groom and guests. Eva was invaluable in selecting all our vendors, since we had no personal basis for making those decisions We had a few family hiccups along the way that required making a few schedule changes. Eva was very understanding and supportive of the needed change of plans. It is obvious that Eva loves the creative side of planning and was brimming with ideas to create a wedding custom-tailored to our wedding couple with many cutting-edge ideas. Our daughter experienced the wedding of her dreams, and for that my husband and I are very grateful to Eva.

Sent on 10/28/2018

Eva Clark Events FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 5

• Sun in my Belly
    Sun in my Belly Wedding Caterers

Sun in my Belly Catering endorses this vendor.

• Fixed Focal Photography
    Fixed Focal Photography Wedding Photographers

Belle of the Ball was so wonderful to work with! Eva was professional, super sweet and really fun! We highly recommend her!

• Contemporary Catering, Inc.
    Contemporary Catering, Inc. Wedding Caterers

We LOVE working with Belle of the Ball! Their attention to detail, calm demeanor and flawless approach is just what any bride needs to guide her through her big day!