Eva Clark Events Reviews

Eva Clark Events 7
  • Rebekah

Rebekah Moss · Married on 12/01/2018

Former Team Member Experience

As a former ECE team member, I would like to give a glimpse on what goes on behind the scenes. Most brides only see us during planning meetings and on the big day. However, they don't typically see us during our messy-bun, make-up free office days with coffee in hand or maybe a glass of wine on those late planning nights. Eva is one of those people that doesn't rest until every fire (that you will never know about) has been put out, every last bow is tied, glass in place, and boutonniere pinned. From the moment a bride (or groom) signs on with Eva as their planner, you will always get her best and so will your wedding day. There are so many times I have personally witnessed her go to bat for a client when something doesn't go to plan and continues to until the best interest of the client has been achieved. There have been countless nights she has stayed up putting together Welcome Bags, tying bows, and designing finishing touches with her own resources to ensure the day is spectacular. I would describe Eva as one of the most brilliant, strong, and intelligent women I know. She has an eye for aesthetic design that I purely envy. She has taken a simple room and made it into a stunning area worthy of publications in magazines.

All of this to say, when you sign on with Eva, you don't just get a wedding planner, you get someone in your corner who will fight for your dreams and then surpass them and make it into something that you never could have even imagined.

Elise Williams · Married on 10/28/2018

Elise (MOB) 9/02/2018

My husband and I hired Eva to be our full-time planner for a mountain wedding that was a destination venue for us, the bride and groom and guests. Eva was invaluable in selecting all our vendors, since we had no personal basis for making those decisions We had a few family hiccups along the way that required making a few schedule changes. Eva was very understanding and supportive of the needed change of plans. It is obvious that Eva loves the creative side of planning and was brimming with ideas to create a wedding custom-tailored to our wedding couple with many cutting-edge ideas. Our daughter experienced the wedding of her dreams, and for that my husband and I are very grateful to Eva.

Emily · Married on 07/28/2018

Eva went above and beyond with the planning of our wedding. Not only did she ensure that we made quality decisions, she also accounted for our emotions and considered all possible outcomes. She really assisted me at every minute; taking late night phone calls/ texts, sending countless emails, and contacting each and every one of our vendors. There is so much communication that happens with your vendors, and an abundance of information that must be shared, and Eva did all of that for us making wedding planning a breeze. She helped me create stationary, navigate tough situations and created a timeline that was assembled to the minute for the entire weekend, along with many, many other things. Something that must be mentioned; during the weekend there was not a single problem or issue that we had to deal with. She was climbing ladders to fix light bulbs, calling vendors to handle emergency situations, dealt with intoxicated guests etc. As a bride, I know that many others experienced situations that caused negative experiences on the wedding day. However, even if there was anything that happened I was never pulled into it. Eva truly handled everything and anything that could have gotten in the way of our perfect day! Eva did things that I would have never known or considered if I didn't have her help. Her eye for design and experience is impeccable. From a year to the wedding date to the day of, I learned so many things. Because of the help of her and her team we had an unimaginably perfect wedding weekend. The knowledge that she possesses is absolutely incredible and without reservations I would suggest her to anyone searching for a wedding planner. Eva and her team planned our wedding from across the country, and pulled off the most magnificent event. I am so lucky to call her a new friend and owe her so much for what she has done for my husband, family and I

Emma · Married on 03/17/2018

Eva was incredible!!! I could not have asked for anything more. She was extremely organized and always ahead of the game. I told her my style and she magically knew exactly what i wanted. I LOVED every single option she gave me. It was the wedding of my dreams and all thanks to Eva and her amazing team!

Eva Clark Events 8
    Eva Clark Events 14
    Eva Clark Events 15
    Eva Clark Events 16

Abby · Married on 10/21/2017

I first met Eva as a wedding guest, and then a year later as a bridesmaid, both at weddings she planned. I knew from the instant I met her and saw how amazing her work was first-hand, that she just HAD to plan my wedding too! Eva is the type of person that you can instantly connect with because she is so genuine and relatable, making you feel like you’ve been friends for years. Whether it was a face-to-face meeting, phone call, skype, or text, her attention to detail and level of organization was always praise-worthy. Every recommendation she made, including vendors, was amazing. Eva is truly an artist, and weddings are her canvas. Eva and her team made our wedding day more incredible than we could have ever envisioned, and I wish I could relive the day all over again. Eva is the person every little girl dreams about planning their wedding one day, and any bride that works with her will LOVE her!

Kitty · Married on 09/03/2017

Hiring Eva Clark Events for my daughter's wedding was the first and best decision I made!!!!! We worked together for 11 months planning every little detail of my daughter's wedding. As an interior designer, it was very important to me to have a planner that understood the aesthetic that my daughter wanted. Eva understood what we were looking for immediately, She guided us through every decision and recommended her fabulous vetted vendors. She gave us 3 vendor choices that worked with the aesthetic and budget. All were top notch choices. Eva was organized, professional and very caring towards my daughter and myself. Whenever my daughter and i had differing opinions, we would ask Eva and she would gracefully solve the issue. The day of the wedding, Eva and her fabulous team coordinated with vendors and followed the timeline down to the minute. She managed a team at the church and one at the venue site as well as coordinating various forms of transportation while I was pampered and spent this special time with my daughter and her bridesmaids. When we arrived at the church and reception venue we were thrilled at the final out come and several surprise touches by Eva!! We were able to enjoy the wedding and make wonderful memories on this special day thanks to the help from Eva Clark and team.

T · Married on 07/02/2017

I contacted Eva upon recommendation from my friends, and was thrilled to hear she was willing to coordinate my California wedding! This woman did NOT disappoint! Not only did she come out months before for an in-depth site review, at which time she coordinated and ran one of the most thorough and well-organized vendor meetings that brought all my vendors together in one room, she was available any day for questions/comments. Eva honored every request I had, even to provide me a selection tailored options for things that I did not have time to search for from scratch. She is motivated, incredibly competent, and has INCREDIBLE TASTE, which will absolutely be an asset to any busy bride. Lastly, I am grateful and proud to now call her my dear friend, because the experience of planning a wedding with her brought us very close.
    Hire Eva, you won’t regret it for a moment.

Rebekah · Married on 06/03/2017

Having Eva as my wedding planner was the best decision I made when it came to my vendor list. I had a very short engagement (about 3 months). She was able to plan a bridal shower and my beautiful wedding within that time. When I presented the date to her knowing that it might be a stretch, not only did she take on the challenge, she orchestrated the most gorgeous backyard wedding. I had a very small budget but you would have never known. My wedding day was seamless. I had no worries or concerns. She went above and beyond what we wanted for our wedding. She took every request my husband and I had for the wedding and did way more. We are so appreciative for everything she did. If anyone is considering using Eva and her team, I highly doubt you would get the same care and attention to detail from other wedding planners. She becomes your friend and confidant, so you know she has your back. Anyone would be so blessed to have Eva as their planner.

Rebekah · Married on 06/03/2017

You will not be disappointed with Eva Clark and her team. Take all the dreams you’ve ever had about your wedding since you were little, and she will not only meet those expectations but she will far surpass them. She’s incredibly helpful, goes above and beyond and will do more than what is expected to ensure you have the most fantastic experience. I highly recommend her!

Elmer · Married on 05/27/2017

I was a guest at the 5/27/17 wedding, and thought Eva did an incredible job given the difficulties of the challenging personalities involved. Thank you, Eva!!

Sent on 11/29/2017

Eva Clark Events's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review, Elmer! This wedding presented us with some challenges and it means a great deal that you appreciated and recognized our efforts to keep it on track in the face of difficulty. Happy Holidays!

lindsey · Married on 04/22/2017

Eva was a dream to work with! She planned my sisters wedding a year before mine and my family keeps saying we feel like she is part of the family! She has such an eye for design and every vendor she recommended was amazing! I can honestly say there was almost no part of the whole wedding planning process that was stressful because of how organized she was. She has such a calming personality that it is almost hard to stress with her because she is so prepared and on top of it. The day of the wedding was like a dream. We spent two years planning it so my expectations were very high and they surpassed all my hopes and every part of the night went flawlessly. She had the timeline documented down to every last detail and brought a team with her and they were all so helpful the whole day. It was a night that I will never forget thanks to Eva. I cant say enough good things about her, she is the best in the business.

Leslie · Married on 08/08/2016

Eva orchestrated the wedding-of-my-dreams on the Amalfi Coast in Ravello, Italy. From the beginning, she was extremely friendly and easy to work with, and took the time to really understand what we wanted. She then helped to pick our destination location at the magical 11th century palace where we stayed and married. The vendors she chose were amazing, coming together as a dream team for our special day. At some points, my fiancé and I would stall on making decisions, but Eva was patient with us through it all! Eva is also an incredible designer – so much so that I wish she lived closer so she could design my dream home, LOL! We are truly grateful to have chosen Eva as our coordinator.

Marie · Married on 07/09/2016

Eva is wonderful!! She is so very kind and immediately made my fiance and I comfortable. She is very knowledgeable about venues, musicians, caterers, etc. She recommended an amazing violinst and cellist to fit our budget. I appreciate that she always responded to my calls and emails! She made sure we were taken care of on our wedding day!!! Very thankful for her!!

Jeannie · Married on 06/22/2016

I didn't know it at the time but booking Eva and Belle of the Ball Events was the best decision I made for my wedding! I had a destination wedding at a castle in Ireland. I thought I could plan the wedding myself but it soon became WAY overwhelming. Eva and her assistant swooped in and literally saved my wedding. She saw my wedding vision and made it come to life even more beautifully than I had imagined. It was PERFECT and there were so many things that Eva put her personal touch on that really made the day special. She handled everything on the day of professionally and if something went wrong, I certainly didn't notice! I was able to enjoy my wedding day because I had total trust in Eva and I knew she would make the day amazing. She really goes above and beyond for her brides and she is so warm and friendly. My only regret is not booking her sooner! Whether you're planning a local wedding or a destination one, don't hesitate! She's truly the best!!!

Lauren · Married on 05/21/2016

It all comes down to what the Bride and Groom want and Belle of the Ball Events strives to make every decision based on that.

Eva is extremely diligent and timely in her work! She provides the best vendors, experience, and expertise there is! Planning a wedding can be stressful and overwhelming, but I wouldn't know much about that because Eva and Belle of the Ball helped to make my special day incredible and stress-free!

Marissa · Married on 10/11/2014

This review is well overdue and I am completely terrible when it comes to anything wedding related post wedding (still working on thank you cards oops); however I absolutely couldn't go without sharing our experience with Belle of the Ball. My husband and I first met Eva in our intense round of selective interviews for the perfect wedding planner. We met with about five (a bit much I know) and were looking for a person who could not only plan a beautiful wedding but who could do so while keeping our budget in mind and being a joy to be around during this special occasion. Within ten minutes of meeting with Eva we knew we found this and more. (My husband instantly loved her which of course was huge). Eva is not only the kindest most pleasurable person to be around, unless you do something to upset her couple (which we love), she is professional and always has the right words to say. Eva was able to calm our worries throughout the process and to see our vision to the most beautiful reality! Not only did we have a last minute venue change, which Eva handled without allowing us to freak out, we had many other obstacles... like when the art gallery where you are hosting your wedding decides to paint a HUGE bunny rabbit on the wall the week before your wedding, all of which Eva was able to handle seamlessly. If you are looking for a planner who will not only give you the wedding of your dreams (one of our guests asked if David Tutera planned our wedding) but who will keep your budget in mind and who will care about you and be there for you in every way possible, you should call Eva today and end your hunt! Eva and Belle of the Ball were a true joy to work with! I miss my daily chats with Eva and we hope that every bride and groom is as lucky to have someone like her :-)

Sent on 03/17/2015

Eva Clark Events's reply:

Thank you Marissa!!! This made me giggle. Miss you too!

Ann · Married on 09/05/2014

Eva guided me through the planning and execution of the rehearsal dinner. Since it took place in the bride's home town, her expert help was especially appreciated. She was professional, cheerful, and tactful in handling all vendors-caterer, florist, calligrapher, and linens. Her taste is impeccable and I ended up giving a most beautiful rehearsal dinner. Her assistant, Denise, is exactly the same way. She was at the church Saturday afternoon while Eva was at the reception venue. Denise was very organized and helpful. She put everyone at ease with her calm personality. I highly recommend Belle of the Ball Events. Your event will go smoother with a lot less stress!

Brittany · Married on 06/07/2014

Eva and Denise were amazing to work with, and I'm SO incredibly glad I chose them! They were so patient and were completely prepared for any situation. Eva had to make a boutonniere last minute for the reverend, and it looked just as good if not better than the ones we had ordered! They were so organized and were very easy to meet with and answered emails/calls quickly. They helped relieve so much stress from me on the day of and helped make everything look so beautiful. I would highly recommend them to anyone! They are so sweet and really listen to what you want for your day!

Sent on 06/18/2014

Eva Clark Events's reply:

Thank you so much, Brittany! Your feedback is so valuable to us. I trust you and Cory had a fantastic honeymoon in Punta Cana.

Cheers!

Deniese and Eva

Nikki · Married on 06/06/2014

To say that I highly recommend Eva with Bell of the Ball is a huge understatement. She was the best decision we made with regards to planning our dream wedding. From the moment we met, her grace and charm was undeniable. That grace and charm continued all the way through to the sparkler send off! We were working with a pretty tight budget, considering the size of our wedding and did a lot of DIY to save costs. Eva was mindful of our budget and incredibly creative. She always offered suggestions for ways we could still have the wedding of our dreams and stay within our budget! When I didn't know where to turn to save costs with our invitations, she offered her services and designed our invitations and programs! (They were perfection.) Eva helped alleviate so much stress through the entire wedding planning process. Always calm and always professional. But most importantly, was her grace under fire. (Or water, I should say.) We had an outdoor ceremony planned, but the crazy Georgia summer weather had different plans. Thunderstorms down poured all afternoon and into the evening leading up to our ceremony. The ceremony had to be moved in doors, where the reception was to be held. Numerous last minute changes, wedding party on a shuttle to avoid being drenched, guests arriving and sitting at their dinner tables to take shelter...but Eva didn't falter. The ceremony was more beautiful, intimate, and lovely than I could have imagined. The best compliment; my guests didn't even know the ceremony was 'supposed' to be outside. She made it seemless and appear effortless. (I am still trying to figure out how she remained looking chic after running around in the rain half the day!)

If you are weighing the costs of hiring a planner, don't. Yes, a planner is a cost, but a cost that will pay for itself over and over again. Just call Bell of the Ball. Eva started out as my wedding planner, but ended up as my friend.

Sent on 06/21/2014

Eva Clark Events's reply:

Wow… you ROCK! Thanks for the thoughtful feedback, Nikki. I am so very grateful.

Vladimir · Married on 05/03/2014

I got the opportunity to work with them for a ceremony and reception in Watercor Fl. I provided the sound and DJ services, and as a vendor I would highly recommend Eva and her company. They were very professional, organized and easy to work with. She was always prompt and kept me up to date on any information regarding the wedding. You could tell she was passionate about her work and satisfying her clients wants and needs. They put on one of the most elegant and beautiful weddings I have been a part of and look forward to working with them more in the future!

T · Married on 05/03/2014

Eva is just simply the best. From the first moment we met with her until the days following our wedding she was a consummate professional, extremely detail oriented, had the best eye for design/style and was one of the friendliest, nicest and just plain lovely people I have ever met! Eva has a wonderful sense of adventure and clearly likes a challenge, and that is perhaps one of the reasons why she eagerly took on her first same-sex wedding and it was a destination wedding (in a location that she had not previously worked) to boot! She handled the process of vetting the location and vendors to ensure that they were perfectly comfortable and happy to work with a same-sex couple like someone who has been doing it for years. She works wonderfully well with others (a very important asset in a coordinator) and while always advocating for her clients first and foremost, had great relationships with all of the vendors/and the onsite wedding coordinators at our venue. Eva has fabulous connections with other amazing vendors that I imagine would satisfy just about anyone, but if she doesn't know someone who does that thing that you just have to have, she makes it her mission to track them down and make sure that they are "the best" at what they do! She has a wonderful eye for design and details; she pays close attention to what you want and makes it a reality. She thought of things that I hadn't even considered and made the day so gorgeous and perfect! While everything was thought of, and all of the plans were checked and cross checked, of course "issues" still arise at the last minute- we had no idea that anything was going on "behind the scenes" to get ready for our big day- Eva is just that good. Only after the big day did we hear, and laugh, about some pretty crazy last minute emergencies that were of course handled with grace and style- lets just say Eva was using a drill while I was getting my hair and make-up done! Eva is the best coordinator and a great deal, too!

Sent on 05/21/2014

Eva Clark Events's reply:

I am the LUCKY one… you two are amazing and I thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for this life-changing experience and your gracious words! If only I could clone you.

Hugs!!

Keri · Married on 04/26/2014

Eva, of Belle of the Ball, was an essential asset for the coordination of our wedding. She was great to work with. She had great ideas and pointers that I otherwise would have overlooked. She took care of the "behind the scene" details/coordination so that everything came together flawlessly, and I did not have to stress. The vendors that she recommended were absolutely wonderful and worked well together. My husband and I, along with our guests could not have asked for a better day!!

Megan · Married on 11/22/2013

The day after our wedding my husband said that he thought I had planned a pretty perfect wedding. And it was true our wedding turned out exactly how I had envisioned and it was a great party, but this would not have been the case without Eva! Eva made sure all of the details were covered and that things went smoothly throughout the entire event. More importantly, Eva is an absolute pleasure to be around and she made wedding planning such a fun process!

Sent on 12/21/2013

Eva Clark Events's reply:

Oh, Megan… thank you!!!! It was such an honor to help with your rustic glam wedding and I loved getting to know you and Joe better along the way. You two have so much promise as a couple. Looking forward to catching up after the Holiday rush!

Amy · Married on 11/15/2013

I am a HUGE fan of Eva and Belle of the Ball! When I first spoke with Eva, hiring her was an easy decision. She is always responsive, which is amazing, and she has a natural ability to make you feel at ease, and treat you as a friend. During the process of planning a wedding, having someone close to you that you feel comfortable talking with, you can reach out to her at any time, and there is no issue she can't handle is such a blessing! I've constantly said throughout the course of our planning that she the best decision that we made, because I truly beleive that she made my year leading up to the wedding 100 times easier! I felt as though she was always thinking about me and my wedding, and that I was a priority to her. Not only did she deliver on every request that I had, but she also came up with great ideas based on my vision that worked perfectly and make our night even better! Having a planner and a reception stylist at our wedding was invaluable, and I'd highly reccommend working with Eva, I don't beleive there is anyone more talented and trustworthy!

Sent on 01/14/2014

Eva Clark Events's reply:

Amy, you are an angel! Thank you so much for trusting me with such a huge life event and for the kind words. XO